• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling sexual to you?

Is tickling sexual to you?

• Yes

Votes: 90 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 27 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without a doubt, yes it is sexual. That doesn't mean Ic an't tickle someone without sexual intent of course. Tickling just happens to be my favourite sort of foreplay. come to think of it, I enjoy it more than the actual sex.

It is only sexual, for me anyway, if I am attracted to the person/people I am tickling/being tickled by. For example, the person I'm currently dating, after I told them about my love of tickling, has become quite the little ler. They have even gone as far as accessing this site to get tips on tickling! Just the feel of my ler's fingers, even without ticklish intent, is enough to get me going! Otherwise, if it's with someone who is just a friend, it's just fun!

For the most part, yes. Sometimes I tickle other people just because it's funny but, I don't like when a family member or another dude tickles me. It feels like I'm being molested or some sort of sexual violation. My body just responds sexually to being tickled but, for me to tickle someone else isn't always sexual so it's really not fair for me to tickle someone whom I don't want to be tickled by but, it's just so dang funny that I can't always restrain myself. :weird:

Extremly sexual for me.Over the years many of my girlfriends would let me indulge my fetish ,but not giving it back in return.My current girlfriend loves to be tickled just before and after sex.Luckly to find a mate with the same sexual desire for tickling.

It can be sexual or just plain fun, depending on who tickles/gets tickled, the situation and, very important, the time extent of the tickling: the longer, the more sexual. If there is bondage involved, it is very likely that it will turn out into something sexual.

Anyway, when the situation is already sexual in itself (playing tickles with gf, using tickling as foreplay, etc.), I cannot think about something more erotic, I consider tickling as the most "reliable" method for arousing me by far. And I agree with BigJim: I enjoy the tickling more that the actual sex too, but after a bit of tickleplay with your lover, sexual "release" becomes a serious matter... :)

TickleTheater said:
YES! When my bf begins stimulating my soft toes, it is only a matter of time before the pleasure compliments my sreaming laughter.

Tickling is oh so sexual to me. I get a buzz from it like no other :cool:

Yes, for me it is clearly a sexual thing. When I am tied up and being tickled. . .oh yes.

Absolutely. It turns me on, and I have always been the tickler. I just realized I also get turned on if i'm being tickled. I love to have a woman sit on top of me and tickle me while she strokes me!!!! an INCREDIBLE TURN ON!!!

sometimes yeah and sometimes no. because there is a place and time to make tickling a turn on for both you and the person your tickling or the person thats tickling you

but for most people i would assume that if you really really like the person then yeah it would be a sexual turn on for most people. and then if you didn't like the person in a romantic sort of way then it wouldn't be

It COULD be sexual depending on the situation but it does not HAVE to be. The ticklers who are tickling me when I am the lee obviously, IF she or they know secrets of what makes me off the wall ticklish, and they or she does this to me, does it make it a sexual experience? Gray area indeed but when my gf shygirl is on hand, she will give that secret away for sure to MAKE me that much more ticklish!

TTD

Little girl, is it? Trying to inspire me evil dark side already? :p

More than anything else I can think of. It would be perfect to find a girl who is ticklish, loves to be tickled and gets turned on the way I do by tickling. But I hve doubts that they exists :) Well ok, I guess they must but .. I have yet to meet one, even hear about one, that is a 'real' girl.

TicklingDK said:
More than anything else I can think of. It would be perfect to find a girl who is ticklish, loves to be tickled and gets turned on the way I do by tickling. But I hve doubts that they exists :) Well ok, I guess they must but .. I have yet to meet one, even hear about one, that is a 'real' girl.

Hi, I'm on of those types of girls. Just thinking about tickling and I get turned on. being tickled, tickling, watching tickling it's all great!!!!

*Goes and watches more clips.*

ABSOLUTELY ! ! ! !

I have a related question but I'm going to post it in white so that it can only be read when highlighted. This is because what I'm going to describe is kinda graphic and I don't want to offend anyone.

Just highlight the area between the two smilies.

:D Guys, have you ever sat on a girls ankles and placed your erection between their feet so that their involuntary wiggling from intensely tickling them would stroke you? Girls, have you ever had this done to you? :weird:

Last edited:
Not done it with tickling incorporated into it, but I have been "pleasured" with that part of a girl's anatomy a few times.

But It's The Only Time This Has Ever Happened!

I was in a college library when I saw a beautiful foot right within reach near my desk. A partition blocked my view of the lady but her foot was close enough to touch... which I did, very gently. She didn't move; she seemed to like what I was doing. I kept on doing it and I got very excited... so excited that I'm embarrassed to mention what happened next. Use your imagination... and yes, this is my very first post at this site; glad to have made a positive first impression.

Whoa! TT asked if tickling was sexual and everyone started talking about......feet?

Definitely yes! Especially tickling a girl's bare feet. Even just thinking about it is often enough to get excited!

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back