• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's great to be honest!

Dante0088

TMF Poster
Wow, so I never thought that i would ever be able to tell someone about my love for tickling, especially my girlfriend, who i've been with for 5 years. I had always been too embarrased to mention anything, but then I got really drunk, and we were making out and i asked her to tickle me and i told her i loved it, and that it turned me on and that i always have loved it. At first i thought she would have been wierded out, but to my delight she just lifted up my shirt and with a smile on her face scribbled all over my sides and belly and said "tickle tickle tickle!" I lost it, I burst out laughing so hard, and she pinned my arms with her legs and kept on going " awwwww, baby do you like this? This is so cute!" She stopped for second and she stared at me smiling. " Where else do you want me to tickle you?" I just looked down at my feet, and she jumped on top of my ankles, and peeled off my shoes and socks, and started to drag her index fingers up and down my feet. I tried really hard to fight it, but then she used all ten fingers and attacked all at once. BWUAHAHHHAHAHA OK!!! OKHAHAHAHAHA NEHEHEHVERRREHMINHHNDNDDDD HAHAHA. " Oh no sweetie, i like it too! Look at your little tosies dancing! hahaaha so cute!" This went on for a good 10 minutes, and when i was all sweaty, and my feet raw from being tickled, she said the words that got me so excited! " I can't believe you never told me about this before! We are going to have so much fun from now on! Just wait until we make love! I'll tickle you the whole time during and you can't laugh! I'm so excited baby!" I seriously am too! I just hope i can handle it! hahahaha. I'll post what happens in the near future, if that's cool with you guys! oh and girls too haha.:excited:

Welcome to the club :p LOL

That's great news about your girlfriend...be sure to enlighten us as to what happens next.

Oh and make sure you get her back as well. You may make her into "One of us" LOL

DJ Tickler

Hey what is that? Up there? Oh, it is my hand. HIGH FIVE, mutha stumpa!!! Congrats on the drunken coming out story! And yes it is great to be honest! I have always said so! Congrats! You EXTREMELY lucky devil you!

:yourock:

Yay!

Thanks guys! I am seriously excited for tonight because i'm going to see her and I know something is going to happen! I try to get her back, but it's odd. She's not that ticklish. Only at times. Like her feet are ticklish sometimes, but other times, if we have a tickle fight, she just turns everything off on her. The only spot that is consistent is her hips.... :(

I BET YOU ARE SORRY THAT YOU WAITED SO LONG.

It just goes to show you that after a couple of dates, someone should be inquisitive about the other persons ticklishness. Please post some more stories, because I think that you are going to have lots of fun.:wave:

Last edited:
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back