• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's Mardi Gras Time

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
Mardi Gras Mambo!

T'is my favorite time of year! Mardi Gras season. For those of us that grew up with it in our blood, this is a time more celebratory than New Year, and more exciting than the 4th of July!!! It's that time that I think all tickle freaks would adore! It made for a fun party last year! ;) Ahh to be tickled by a couple folks in the middle a crowd and no one thoguth it was out of the ordinary! LOL! They just looked and smiled!

Hmm..new thought there...TICKLE FOR BEADS! A new Krewe is born. You know they use lots of Feathers at Mardi Gras...and well...certain ticklephiles can swear by the beaded tools for tickling I encourage folks to use.

Thousands of bodies dancning, partying, waving arms in the air *perk-tickles*, singing, yelling, kissing and all around just having a fabulous time! The fact that you can cruise around and make a new best friend every ten minutes doesn't hurt either.

Sigh....the giant gala balls, the many nights of fun....just can't get enough of it! Are there any more of you out there that have fond Mardi Gras thoughts? Ummm...you know..the ones without the chickiedoodle flashing the drunk guy for a necklace...lol~! I know that's all part of the fun..I flashed in the past. I admit it! :wow:

Jo...decked out in her purple green and gold and enjoying the season in full swing.

i went to mardi gras 2 years ago..it was something i always wanted to do...it was awesome...the people...the music..the crowds...the festive spirit in the air, but i would have to say i would never do it agian.....it was something to be experienced by me only once...heh...but still i'm glad i did. if anyone does go thats never gone before there are many pluses..like i have mentioned..but if your claustaphobic the crowds will kill ya...lol..and really the only gripe i had was that the food was'nt as good as i hoped...but it wasnt like i went to a major new orleans restraunt though...i did eat alligator..and no it doesnt taste like chicken...yikes....also if stay on wednesday after everything is over i would suggest the aquarium and i-max theator ..it not that far a walk from the french quarter..and its really i nice way to wind down from all the festivities you will have had...

on another note i saw a report a while back that said new orleans was slipping into the ocean....better go now before its gone...:D

With the city below sea level..lol...it's preferred to say that the seas is slipping into the city. ;)

Good points about the town Prime. If you're looking for sightseeing and good food...this isn't the time to come to the city. They have an extra million bodies there for a week. LOTS OF BODIES! It makes for a distilled version of what the city has to offer as far as food, entertainment, history, etc. I'd suggest October or November for that...after the heat dies off a little. It's still a wonderful time.

Jo

JoBelle, darlin', I have never been to Mardi Gras, but it has always held a fascination for me. Seems that, as you stated, tickling just goes along.

Someone just TRY to tell me those beads weren't meant to be dragged...ever so slowly...between the toes!

LOL!

Kimmie :angel:

all those beads i had and i never thought of that...doh....JoBelle your right i forgot the city was actually below sea level..good point...lol....if memory serves i think they hold a jazz festival not too far after mardi gras....that place has no lack of festivities :)

Hello everyone. I was born in New Orleans and am still here, we havent slipped into the ocean yet ;) In fact, I will be riding in a parade this saturday. Really looking forward to it. If you haven't experienced mardi gras come on down.... it's quite a unique experience.

Shaggy??

You know there is a high chance that you and I are cousins. ;)
Aren't we all related?? I didn't know you were in New Orleans! I'm in Biloxi, but I'm in the city all the time! The family is still there.

What parade are you riding in? I know there are a few in Metarie on Sat. I'll come and you can load me up !! LOL!

And Kim, DARLIN'....hehe...NOW you know....and they are great for tying too! :p

Jo

I'm in the krewe of caesar. Bottom row of the lion king float :D

Which side of the float???

I need this info so I will know where to stand with my giant sign that says."HEY! TICKLER MAN!! Throw me sumthin'~!~!"

hehe,
Jo

won't be hard to find JoBelle in the parade..she will now be the one getting all the beads and trinkets thrown at her...heh

Prime, sweets ;)...were you watching me last weekend? LOL~!
Jo

OMG! I LOVE MARDI GRAS! its always a big party here in st louis with the parade and the dog races and all the beads and the yelling. I finally get to be in the parade this year. With the Rams in the super bowl, its going to be a huge celebration!

Hey Jo,

Finally found my way here. You sure are one hard person to get a hold of. Or, did we make that bad of a first impression when we got together? We still ren't moved. Hopefully soon.

So many familiar names that disappeared from other places.

We didn't do anything for Mardi-Gras, as I figured would happen.

Maybe talk soon,

Jennifer

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back