• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Its Only June.. But What A Series!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Last night, a guy hitting under the Mendoza line (200) Michael Harris the 2nd hits a 2 run game winning 8th inning homer

Tonight. The Braves keep rallying

They tie the game in the 9th Orlando Arcia with a home

Then in the 10th, Ozzie Albies with a three run blast to win it.

Braves sweep the Mets in Atlanta.

These teams play only six more games the rest of the season because of the balanced schedule.

Three games in NY and three games in Atlanta.

That was one of the most amazing regular season series I've ever seen.

You know it's June because Kyle the Schwarbarian has arrived! Red October here we come! :trophy:

(PS. I might be a Phillies Phan)

LOL Maybe we will see a Braves-Phillies NLDS or NLCS.

Mets seemed to have "disappeared off the map" in the NL East race.

I suspect that both the Braves and Phillies will be in the race for the duration of the 2023 season.

I sure hope so! We've already had so many injuries this season that I feel like we're one bad slide away from doom! How are you liking the new rules?

I dont like the new rules, especially the runner on 2nd in extra innings. Teams can win "A cheap extra inning game" with one base hit

They definitely take some getting used to! I haven't really minded it too much, but I'm really curious to see the stats at the end of the year. I also wonder if the vendors selling at the ballparks have taken a hit given the shorter games too.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back