• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janira Wolfe GoFundMe

krispyrice2222

TMF Poster
Disclaimer: I don't know Janira Wolfe nor do I have anything to gain from posting this. I just figured there's no harm in posting this here since she is well known around these parts.

gofundme .com/f/becoming-whole-again

[WARNING - Trauma, Abuse, Sexual Assault, Graphic (non sexual) photos)]

If this isn't appropriate for this forum then I apologize, but i figured I'd post it.

I think it's safe to say that Janira Wolfe is fairly well known on this site as she's done quite a bit of tickling work. I stumbled upon her GoFundMe by chance and figured it couldn't hurt to post it here. The simplest summary is that she's asking for donations to help pay for treatment for extreme trauma caused by numerous horrific events that happened in her life.

She added quite a long detailed write-up that I won't even attempt to summarize. Copy and paste the link if you are curious yourself (remove the spaces of course).

Once again if this isn't appropriate for this sub, I understand, but I thought it may as well be known to a forum she is known on.

I really like her. Heart wrenching to hear about this and i wish i had the funds right now to assist her. Its staggering and shocking to find out how many in our little seemingly innocent fetish circle have very similar pasts like what i just read about.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back