• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenga Truth or Dare game

tmf4www

Those of you looking for an icebreaker or excuse to tickle, read on...

Last night I was at a party and four of us were playing the Truth or Dare version of "Jenga" - the game where you take pieces out of a stack, one at a time, until the stack cannot support itself and collapses. The Truth-or-Dare version contains a message on each piece that is pulled out, to add an extra kick to the game. Well... one of the "dare" pieces reads "Tickle anyone in the game - your choice." Although I didn't pick this piece, nor was I chosen to be tickled, this is definitely something to keep in mind - especially for people looking for an excuse to tickle at social gatherings.

Check the game out (note: this is NOT a company endorsement nor do I work in the gaming industry!) at http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewproduct/product_id.8621/dn/jenga/default.cfm

peace, out

sounds like a great idea. You can probably make a fortune if you put that type of game on the market. with it having tickling involved it'll probably have to be the adult version :jester:

So I guess you could "stack the deck" by buying a bunch of them and exchanging some of the boring sticks with the tickle stick? :evilha:

luvn2laf said:
So I guess you could "stack the deck" by buying a bunch of them and exchanging some of the boring sticks with the tickle stick? :evilha:

well, now that's an idea. :veryhappy

lol... I used to play a version of this in college except it was "drinking Jenga". Almost every piece had something to do with drinking on it (and there was the dreaded "slam" piece!).. except I think there might have been one or two with "kiss someone who is playing this game"... kind of interesting when it was all girls playing it!

re

It certainly a good idea, especially id you know where the cards are I know me and some friends have adapted some other games to sometimes include tickling someone, which usually makes the games alot better

there's also a dare piece that says "blow a raspberry on someone's tummy." It's a very good game with lot of tickling opportunities in it.

luvn2laf said:

well, I'm crazy enough to actually do that :evilha:

I'm thinking that I'm going to buy Jenga for our "all ladies" gathering... I think the name is FFOT (Femme Fatales of Tickling) and making up a fun set. I'm sure that sadira will help me out with it!

Hey this gives me an idea for our trip, jenga, and liquor and tickling. WHAT A COMBO !!!!

USATKLR said:
Hey this gives me an idea for our trip, jenga, and liquor and tickling. WHAT A COMBO !!!!

Hey, buy a set for our trip to san diego... I think that we'll have some serious fun making it up and playing it!

ticklkitten said:
Hey, buy a set for our trip to san diego... I think that we'll have some serious fun making it up and playing it!

we will buy it down there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back