• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Garner of ALIAS

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
the leading actress (jennifer garner) in the sunday night TV series titled "alias" ... needs to be tickled very very very very long and without an ounce of mercy. she has the perfect body for a ticklee in my opinion. her character on the show is very dominant, inteligent and capable, which is the most wonderful kind of woman to have restrained and helpless. just some thoughts twirling in my head. anyone else diggin on her?

Yes..but

Yup...but my girl Jeri Ryan is back on starting tonight also. Now I just need a VCR that edits out everything but her... Q

Hell Yeah!

I LOVE the way you think TiB...

I guess I'm not the only one who likes to reduce the dominant ones to quivering wrecks then, huh?:devil:

TNB,

I so thought about Jennifer on a tickle rack since I first saw her on Alias. I totally agree BUT like with Q, Jeri Ryan
on a tickle rack causes my nervous system to twitch violently. :)

DK

Jennifer Garner on Alias

Well, now that Salone suspects that Sidney might be the mole in SD-6, wouldn't it be amazing if he put her in the Tickle Rack to make her confess it all?? What a show idea in my opinion!!!

When she got captured by an Oriental bad guy, in the premier episode I think, I thought he should have tried to get her to talk using tickle torture instead of pulling out her teeth. Definately shows a lack of refinement.

PS. The premier episode is being shown again tonight (10/30)@ 9:30.

I agree

Wow, that would be a dream. Jennifer Garner and Jessica Alba, now both of them need a good tickling. :cool:

anyone watch last Sunday's episode where Jennifer was tied down in that tub of water and her soles were sticking up at the camera?

once again i reiterate:
the leading actress (jennifer garner) in the sunday night TV series titled "alias" ... needs to be tickled very very very very long and without an ounce of mercy.

I saw it!

Wow. She definitely needs a good tickling. I stayed up late to see her on Leno a while back, hoping that he might work some of his "magic" on her (i.e. Jamie Lee Curtis or Heather Locklear). No such luck. :sowrong:

Dammmmn

She had her soles in the camera while she was tied down. I always watch that show, but last Sunday I missed the first twenty minutes. Yes she does need a good tickling.

I know what you mean. SHe rots my teeth she is soo sweet. I wanna tickle her soo bad. Unfortunately, her show comes on at the same time as the X Files, and I just cannot miss the X -- Gillian Anderson has ascended to an even hotter level after her pregnancy. I love her man!

But yea, I totally agree, I've seen Jennifer Garner on several talk shows, and she is so adorable I don't think I could stand in her presence without trying to tickle her.

Maybe one day, these a*hole writers will put tickle torture in one of thoe damn shows. If so, I'm sure our people will be right on top of that like white on rice...

Peace

Hound

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back