• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny is oiled and shrieking! (m/f, stocks) [2/12/11]

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Everybody laughs differently, especially when tickled, and sometimes especially when they are tickled when in bondage. I think it has to do with the "headspace," the feeling of pure helplessness while the bottoms of their feet--one of the most sensitive places on the body--are exploited. When you think about the fact that tickling someone is taking advantage of nerve clusters that make them react uncontrollably, it's amazing that we don't hear sounds other than laughter more often.

When Jenny is tied down and then tickled on her feet, she reacts with everything from high-pitched giggles, to sharp intakes of air, to loud one-note shrieks, and then sometimes she'll just lapse into babbling in a breathy soprano kind-of voice, often trailing off in a "nononononoNONONOOOOoo!" And then sometimes her mouth will open and you won't even hear ANY sounds come out! But just look at her body language and tell me she isn't being tickled out of her mind--she'd certainly tell you different! (Because that's what she told me once she came back to Earth…). And, like in this clip, if you add a little baby oil or Astroglide (lube), she's seriously in trouble!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back