• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Nova's Straight Forward Tickle Torture - F/F, M/F and FM/F - Tickle Chicks

ReyaFet

Verified
Jessica-Nova's-Straight-Forward-Tickle-Torture.gif

No scripts. No dialog. No nonsense. When we get a new girl into our studio, we just like to give her some straight-forward tickle torture before doing anything fancy. And Jessica Nova is no exception! We did this one BEFORE the interview, so she basically just walked in, took off her pants, got tied up and tickled with little conversation. Addie discovers all of her most ticklish spots on the spot! Jessica is a bit of a dork, HAHA, she's into nerdy stuff like cosplay conventions and she snorts and cackles when she laughs, which we think is totally AWESOME! Addie explores her entire body, even her pretty perky breasts (naughty, naughty, she wasn't wearing a bra!). It seems that a deep tickle does the trick on most areas and her underarms are especially ticklish. As usual, Addie uses various implements on her victim's feet including writing on the bottoms of her feet with a pen, something we've never done before in a video. The grand finale is when Jessica's boyfriend comes in and finishes her off. Couples always seem to be great at tickling one another! Jessica sure is a fun one to tickle and we can't wait to have her back!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews and to join our membership site for one low price!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

Aw that was cute. :)

I think Jessica should have turned the tables on Addie straight after, but that's just me.

Good work Addie! She's cute! You gotta do a Bellybutton vid with her.

That would have been fun. But don't worry, she did get to tickle me! Stay tuned!

Aw that was cute. :)

I think Jessica should have turned the tables on Addie straight after, but that's just me.

I don't like Jessica's new hair color, but she's still a nice ticklee.

Awesome video, I love her belly haha :) almost as cute as yours Addie ;)

Really? I thought it was cute. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you change your hair constantly like her, can't please everyone! I used to be like that, too, but then got too busy!

Thanks for your comments!

I don't like Jessica's new hair color, but she's still a nice ticklee.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back