• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

josie's page/e-mail

paperbag

Hi
I'm trying to get in contact with Josie (the ticklish pussycat). She used to have a webpage with a 'choose your own tickle' story on it that I really miss. I was hoping someone here knows her and could help me get in touch with her. I'd really love to have that story. Thanks

i think she has stepped away from the scene...i'm not 100% certain, but i don't think she has been active as of late.

Josie has virtually "left" the (tickling) scene and made that announcement in a message she sent to her old Ticklingnews group website probably a year or so ago. The group is still up but others have taken over the job of moderating it.

Spenser

Her website was one of the first I ever saw regarding tickling. She should get a lifetime golden feather.

clarification

hi
yes I know she left. What I was asking was, does anyone know how I can reach her? I would like to request something from her site from her, and if I know her e-mail I could write and ask, and if she doesn't want to then she will let me know. So does anyone know how to reach her?
thank you

Shytickler,
As I recall, the intent and tone of her message from way back when, was that she was at that time truly and fully "leaving" the scene in its
--entirety--, and would not be available to be reached by email from anyone in the tickling scene. Archives of even this Forum may have a copy of the note she'd posted to Ticklingnews. I don't know. I knew Josie pretty well as a friend for a couple of years, and when I read that note, I judged she was pretty certain of her intent in the way she phrased it and wrote it. And I have honored that request, as I would hope that others do as well.

Spenser

Since Josie has announced her desire to step away from the community, we need to honor that decision. That means that those who may know how to contact her should refrain from posting that info. for all to see...or even just for a single person to see.

If you're looking for old site material, you might try joining the yahoo group and posting your request there. If she's in a position and of a mind to take requests, I'm sure she'll either spot it on her own or one of the currant group owners will pass the word for you. That way, you get your request across and she keeps her privacy intact.

Not sure what you're looking for, but have you tried the "wayback machine" at the internet archive? http://www.archive.org

And I'd second (or third or fourth) the request to respect Josie's privacy. She's a real sweetheart, and I'm sure I'm not alone in missing her terribly. But we should respect her wishes and decisions.

TklDuo-Ann said:
If you're looking for old site material, you might try joining the yahoo group and posting your request there.
Apparently the group is gone...

Document Not Found

Sorry, the document you requested is not available.

Please click here to visit the Yahoo! Groups home page.
Edit: Oops. Correction. The group still exists, the link was wrong. You left out the word "group" in the url: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ticklingnews/

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back