• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

Can you repost the link.....it appears to be broken

Did you try deleting the space in the link? It still works fine for me.

No, he wasn't beating her for using the internet, he was beating her for illegally downloading music:

"It shows her father, Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams, whipping her with a belt after she illegally downloaded music off the Internet."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ting-daughter/2011/11/02/gIQAqKnzfM_blog.html

.....I'm going to stand back and listen to how many people show complete support for the dad. Illegally downloading music is wrong, and should be punished. He's simply punishing her.

Now, MY opinion is, the penalties for illegally downloading music is ridiculously extreme - $2,000 or $4,000 A SONG is rather much. These same people whine and moan when some poor homeless guy gets 60 years in prison for stealing a sandwich.

So, let's see how many folks got this guy's back.....

Reminds me of one of the last beatings I got from my father. More blood involved. The reason is even more benign than this.

Discipline is important. If she can't use a computer responsibly, simply take it from her. Beating a child has NO excuse. If it gets to that point it's better that she live with someone else.

Sure illegal downloading is serious but where is the line drawn? If his wife downloads illegal music is it ok to beat her too? How about his elderly father, would that be ok? If he illegally downloaded a song of a friends, could I beat him with my belt?

What a sad family......The daughter's leaking of the video 7 years later showsthat she has some issues herself. But I'm all too aware of the mental issues that go along with physical abuse. The esteem issues and self loathing and anger.... Can't forget the anger. Hopefully she is safe now.

This made me sick to my stomach. I can understand punishing a child for doing wrong but this was an all out beating. That man was eager to abuse her. He wanted to inflict as much pain as he could. When the mother takes the belt he runs to get another one. Those children should be removed from their custody. I'd like to see how well he could take a beating like that.

A spanking is one thing. Punishment for breaking the law is another. This is an assault by a child thinking that they are a man on a child who is not only weaker then themselves, but also physically disabled. If texas, the most backwards state in America, has any integrity left, one would think they would go after this judge with as much ferver as they have at their disposal.

A spanking is one thing. Punishment for breaking the law is another.

Agreed. Besides if you're a supporter of spanking even "you" should know that there are limits as to when, how, and why it should be applied. But even spanking supporters can't support this.......no friggin' way!!

This is an assault by a child thinking that they are a man on a child who is not only weaker then themselves, but also physically disabled.

All I can say is "scum!"

If texas, the most backwards state in America, has any integrity left, one would think they would go after this judge with as much ferver as they have at their disposal.

I hope so.......but hope springs eternal..........:sowrong:

After watching this video, all I could think about was how I'd love to get my hands on this man and show him what a real beating is...

... but so they say, two wrongs don't make a right.

The irony that this man has any authority in regards to the law when he himself should be behind bars will hopefully not be overlooked in the future by the people of the area. Luckily the daughter was smart and recorded this happening so she could use it against him.

Agreed. Besides if you're a supporter of spanking even "you" should know that there are limits as to when, how, and why it should be applied. But even spanking supporters can't support this.......no friggin' way!!

KIS, I am delighted to have been introduced to a genuinely new experience. Agreeing with you. :D

For what it's worth I am not an opponent of corporal punishment, nor am I an opponent of using an implement, although I prefer the use of an implement because hands are too likely to injure more than just pride and surface skin. I do find this to be wrong, for the reason that the report states the girl is handicapped.

Does anyone know precisely what has happened to the Judge with regards to this? (If anything has.)

I'm also sickened because it's quite obvious that this was not a proper "punishment". He lost his temper and he lost control. That's the fine line between discipline and abuse. If he was in control, if he had really only been "disciplining mah do-tah" then he wouldn't have been swearing at her.

This was a prick whose brain cells probably have their own lonely hearts columns. He's an (let's use American spelling here, it's more satisfying in a case like this) asshole who need his own fucking arse being kicked. Preferably by the same four marines that beat the shit out of that computer thief in Georgia.

It also sickens me that any parent would tell their child that they didn't deserve a home, let alone a handicapped one.

I had heard on a news report today that the judge may not get in trouble with the law over this.Statute of limitations is supposed to be five years in Texas.Just repeating what I have heard.
Now then....................Why did she wait seven years to air this? I can see maybe waiting until she turned 18 or even 20. I do not agree with what that judge did. If she was ilegally downloading music,he could have put her in a youth detention facility for a night or two.Scare her straight.Stealing is stealing.

I have watched this video and I know I am going to get shot for this but I see something different here than most of you apparently do. The father has issues, the daughter has issues, the mother has issues. Typical American Family...Sorry but true.

The video starts at the end of the conversation with the parents. I would love to see the five minutes prior to the video starting. The mother states that the girl acts like she doesn't care. She knows she is in trouble but takes the "I don't care" stance. Is she provoking them?

The decision is made to get the belt. At that point she should have made sure that the belt never comes into the room by "OBEYING" her parents. The fact that she acts like she doesn't care is clearly raising this up a few notches. The girl now gets what she wants knowing that the video camera is running, the belt comes into the room. At that point most kids go into, "I'm Sorry" or "Please Dad, I'll never do it again". You hear none of this from the girl.

The father tells her to lay across the bed. Had she done that, she gets a couple of whacks and its over. She defies him. He gets madder and madder because she is "once again" defying him. She has to know that this is pissing him off. Is she pushing his buttons?

If you listen to what the parents are saying they are clearly fed up with her constant disobedience. They see here spiraling out of control and she isn't responding. And BOTH parents are fed up. That's a tough one to manage unless you want to go there. At least one of the parents would have been on her side if she wasn't pushing it.

There is a moment when he regains his composure and asks her "What happened to you?" That speaks volumes for me. He is trying to understand her bad conduct. He is trying to understand her rebellious nature. And he can't. My parents went through the same thing with one of my sisters. There was no reason for her to be so rebellious, but she was.

I know most see the "Poor Little Girl" in this. I am not defending the father but I believe the girl is "playing" America to some extent. Will she get a book deal? Will she get her own talk show? Time will tell.

I have watched this video and I know I am going to get shot for this but I see something different here than most of you apparently do. The father has issues, the daughter has issues, the mother has issues. Typical American Family...Sorry but true.

The video starts at the end of the conversation with the parents. I would love to see the five minutes prior to the video starting. The mother states that the girl acts like she doesn't care. She knows she is in trouble but takes the "I don't care" stance. Is she provoking them?

The decision is made to get the belt. At that point she should have made sure that the belt never comes into the room by "OBEYING" her parents. The fact that she acts like she doesn't care is clearly raising this up a few notches. The girl now gets what she wants knowing that the video camera is running, the belt comes into the room. At that point most kids go into, "I'm Sorry" or "Please Dad, I'll never do it again". You hear none of this from the girl.

The father tells her to lay across the bed. Had she done that, she gets a couple of whacks and its over. She defies him. He gets madder and madder because she is "once again" defying him. She has to know that this is pissing him off. Is she pushing his buttons?

If you listen to what the parents are saying they are clearly fed up with her constant disobedience. They see here spiraling out of control and she isn't responding. And BOTH parents are fed up. That's a tough one to manage unless you want to go there. At least one of the parents would have been on her side if she wasn't pushing it.

There is a moment when he regains his composure and asks her "What happened to you?" That speaks volumes for me. He is trying to understand her bad conduct. He is trying to understand her rebellious nature. And he can't. My parents went through the same thing with one of my sisters. There was no reason for her to be so rebellious, but she was.

I know most see the "Poor Little Girl" in this. I am not defending the father but I believe the girl is "playing" America to some extent. Will she get a book deal? Will she get her own talk show? Time will tell.

Well you may not be expecting this B_B, but I think your post is quite a thoughtful one and I'm certain some parts of it at least contain merit. That doesn't diminish my opinion of His Judgeness as being a fuckwit shitkicker however.

I sorta agree with your statement that "she's playing America" to some extent. I was beat up by my father in a similar manner several times at the age of 12 and 13. There was/is alot of shame associated with the logic of "parents love their kids" "People beat who they hate" "My dad beats me" "dad hates me". It was my secret. Never spoke of it. A dark cloud over my head. As an adult I realize that my self worth isn't attached to my parents and how much they love/hate me. Talking about it freely is VERY liberating. It's HIS shame, not mine. Would I put it on youtube? Not likely...but i'd love to hear America tell me that I didn't deserve the beatings...and i'd love for my father to tell me I didn't deserve the beatings.

The circumstances with the Mercedes and the alleged black mail makes me sick. It seems like she's just getting revenge on her father which cheapens my respect for her. As for her punishment a child abuse lawyer said it best.....if it's not ok to do to an adult it's NOT ok to do to a child...it's assault.

It's sad.....if a disobedient dog were beaten like that it'd likely evoke more sympathy from people......

Illegally downloading music means about as much to me as illegally breathing.

I'm sure the artist will be steaming with rage while he gets his solid gold jet ski polished.

The circumstances with the Mercedes and the alleged black mail makes me sick. It seems like she's just getting revenge on her father which cheapens my respect for her. As for her punishment a child abuse lawyer said it best.....if it's not ok to do to an adult it's NOT ok to do to a child...it's assault.

I cannot see any way in which this is true. In both America and England it has been legal to punish children for centuries in ways that it has not been considered legal for adults. (For some decades at least.)

I cannot see any way in which this is true. In both America and England it has been legal to punish children for centuries in ways that it has not been considered legal for adults. (For some decades at least.)

I'm not a lawyer nor an expert in the history of child abuse laws...but that's what the child abuse lawyer said about the case just a couple of days ago for the present. I think a great rule of thumb(no pun intended) is that if you wouldn't discipline your child in front of authorities then what you're doing is illegal and abusive. A parent should be able to say "go ahead, post that video on youtube, you'll only embarrass yourself".

The fact that she hid the camera so that she could get this on recording suggests that this must have happened several times. The article also mentions his wife leaving the family because of how abusive he is. I do not support corporal punishment under most circumstances. This man, however, may just deserve a taste of what he has been dishing out.

Corporal punishment and physical discipline aside, it's pretty clear to me that this man lost his temper and his control, and just became violent. Even stalwart supporters of corporal punishment and spanking children and all that see the distinction.

This post makes the most sense to me. After watching the video, I think we are not seeing the full interaction. Granted, the father cursing at her was disturbing, but like many people who received corporal punishment as a kid (including yours truly) that video invokes certain memories.

Just going by my own experiences, what I saw was typical. I never watched my own corporal punishment on video, so this was a weird thing to see. However, certain things stood out. Corporal punishment is a physical "assault". period. There will be physicalities. But, he hit her on her legs, and rear end. He did not strike her upperbody or her face. Recalling my own experiences, I constantly tried to move out of the way of the belt so my legs got hit a lot as well. In the video, he kept telling her to lay on her stomach so he can whack her butt. Not her legs. Not her back, not her head. Her butt. Which is where most corporal punishment takes place.

One thing that stood out was, it stopped. Tjhis was not a 7 minute beating of a kid. This was a punishment that went after her misbehavior. This wasn't an incident where the father/mother just flew off the handle for some minor thing. There is a lot more to the story than what is being presented. I do agree that he probably went a little too far as his temper got the best of him and the "beating" looked worse than it was.

But I always remember my mother spanking me as well. I turned out fine. No emotional scars. No resentment. I even told my mother if I was given the opportunity to relive my childhood EXACTLY the way it turned out, which would include the spnakings/punishments, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Addendum:

After watching the below clip, I am really starting to believe there is a LOT more to this story than we are being lead to believe. Something about the mother and daughter just makes me wonder what the true motive is...

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_suh4mJ6swA?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_suh4mJ6swA?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Somehow, I think there are other ways for a grown adult to discipline their child.

The fact that they have to resort to violence shows an alarming presence of barbaric, caveman mannerisms. You want to discipline them? Put 'em to work. Do something productive.
There's no need for you to slap around something a third of your weight.

Or hell, if violence really is what you need, then wait until they're old enough to knock out a few of your teeth.

I'm sorry. For those who are saying that this is ok, I have to disagree. You can say all you want about a daughter prevoking her father, or not assuming the position for her lashing with a belt, but the straight cut of this is a man beating his daughter with a belt. Not "spanking her". Not giving her a time out, or canceling the internet because she wasn't using it responsibly. It is a man beating his daughter with a belt, and there is little excuse for this. this is abusive behavior, plain and simple. I've heard tails from grown men about their fathers beat the hell out of them and they turned out fine, or that it was a mandatory discipline and they were ok after it, but that doesn't make it right. Saying "I got the hell beaten out of me growing up and I turned out ok" is not an excuse. There are alternatives, as since this man is a judge who dealt with family abuse issues, he woulod have known what the alternatives were other then beating the hell out of his daughter. In the end,m he chose to beat her with with a belt, and yes, I say beat her, because that is exactly what he did. Lets face it, if this was his girlfriend or wife and he did the same thing, many would be singing a different tune. Because it's his daughter though, some hmm and haa about if it's ok. The answer is, it isn't.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back