• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a Man Looking for a Woman - Southern Maryland

Digityze411

TMF Poster
It would be nice to meet a good woman in my neighborhood. Except my neighborhood is quite smallish. So if you are a woman from South DC, Northern Va, or perhaps tiny little somd, I'm looking for you. I'm looking for single or divorced folks who can participate in lots of activities such as watching baseball games, movies, and going on hikes. If you practiced archery, I would be delighted. I love week-end picnics.
I'm not just about tickling. But since I am here as you are, it's a given we have at least one thing in common.
And please, please don't think for more than 54 seconds that you have to be Japanese. It's not about race for me. It's the style. Soft tickling. Playful joyful fun for both involved.
You might have heard me mention how much I like ticklish tummies and bellybuttons. What I have never revealed is my secret liking for feet. When I hold your feet, I am not wishing to tickle you but massage your feet. I love to deep relaxing massage that brings blood flow about and around your feet that just feels wonderful. That I admit I learned from my time in the Orient. So if you have ticklish feet, and you are good, you might have to ask for me to tickle you. Which I might give a few strokes here and there. But no-where like when I tickle your tummy. I have a technique I call 'the thousand kisses'... I've probably said too much. I'm not telling you anymore.

It's important to me you understand this. I'm not looking to jump right into a relationship and start tickling you like crazy. I am looking for a lasting meaningful relationship.

Well, that's my message. If any of this tickled your fancy, I'd prefer Private Messages to replies. I'll send pics, more details, whatever you like.

Last edited:
Just a small add here,

I appreciate the interest shown so far. And I sorry to have wasted your time. If anyone else is interested, please note, I don't like belly button rings. I also dont like tattoos. This is important to me.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back