• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just for fun: ticklish outfits

Qeust24

TMF Expert
For all the lers out there what outfits do you see in everyday life that you see and instantly makes you want to tickle someone? Or lees what outfits do you wear that make you feel in particularly open to tickle?
I personally am a sucker for the just barely showing waistline or riding up tee shirt along with the shirts that are see through around the midriff but ride up to their bellybutton but that's just me. Any other interests? Feel free to share! Again just for fun :)

*Giggle* This is a cute thread!:blush

Personally, as a Lee, i've learned that outfits which show a tiny bit of tummy whenever the arms are raised (so not a tank, but a sweater or shirt that lifts up easily to reveal a glimpse of belly button) always seems to get my hubby in a more tickling frame of mind!;)

As for outfits:

Casual -- My favorite is a pair of overall-shorts over a short T-shirt, hose that come up low on the waist and high heels or boots. There s something about the accessibility of it that makes my hubby constantly reach into the overalls to tickle my sides or tummy throughout the day --- and I admit to loving it!:wub

Formal -- pairing a formal jacket over a shirt that is backless and very short skirt with fancy hose and high heeled open toe shoes.... there is something about the "hidden secret" of my hubby being the only one to know if the top under the formal suit jacket is actually much more revealing that others suspect - when there is a "secret" only he knows, it invites a bit of ticklish exploitation!;)

Last edited:
A girl in some skinny jeans that show some ankle and a baseball-T will tend to draw my attention, also shoes that show a little bit of sock can draw attention too. I'm also gravitated towards large belts and shirts that show a little hip, but just barely.

As far as being tickled in, kinda the same stuff funny enough haha just in guys clothes. Sometimes a button up can be nice too.

Last edited:
Also anything that makes the arch of the foot accessible is begging to be tickled....Many high heels are designed now days that support the toe area and heel area, but leave the arch open to the elements....I find an easily accessible arch is percieved as an invitation to a lurking Ler!;)

Swimsuit, especially with the traditional high cut leg. The skirt cut legs aren't as hot. But a bikini? Yowzah, does that ever invite a tickle-mauling.

I have a green t-shirt with Elmo on it that says "tickle for luck" that I wear when I'm feeling extra leeish :p

As a ler, like others have said, shirts that expose just a little bit of tummy sometimes makes it hard for me to resist! ;)

~K

Personally, as a Lee, i've learned that outfits which show a tiny bit of tummy whenever the arms are raised (so not a tank, but a sweater or shirt that lifts up easily to reveal a glimpse of belly button) always seems to get my hubby in a more tickling frame of mind!;)

As for outfits:

Casual -- My favorite is a pair of overall-shorts over a short T-shirt, hose that come up low on the waist and high heels or boots. There s something about the accessibility of it that makes my hubby constantly reach into the overalls to tickle my sides or tummy throughout the day --- and I admit to loving it!:wub

Formal -- pairing a formal jacket over a shirt that is backless and very short skirt with fancy hose and high heeled open toe shoes.... there is something about the "hidden secret" of my hubby being the only one to know if the top under the formal suit jacket is actually much more revealing that others suspect - when there is a "secret" only he knows, it invites a bit of ticklish exploitation!;)

It is cute I suppose :blush I like your choices being a tummy tickler myself I'd say you have some great ones! Your husbands a lucky guy!!

A girl in some skinny jeans that show some ankle and a baseball-T will tend to draw my attention, also shoes that show a little bit of sock can draw attention too. I'm also gravitated towards large belts and shirts that show a little hip, but just barely.

As far as being tickled in, kinda the same stuff funny enough haha just in guys clothes. Sometimes a button up can be nice too.

The large belts and shirts showing a little bit of hip are very tantalizing, in this current spring weather a little bit of hip shows up everywhere trying hard not to tickle em all :p

Oddly enough, a great, thick jumper or something similarly covering will do it for me. Such a heavy and covering garment lends itself to the excitement of slipping your fingers up the inside of it. ;)

Also tank tops. :p I'm primarily an upperbody guy, so I focus on everything above the thighs. Tank tops, or anything that shows a lot of skin, gets my imagination going.

I wouldn't wear anything like this coz it wouldn't suit me nor would I be brave enough. But every time I see someone wearing something like this tickling is the only thing that springs to mind....

Oddly enough, a great, thick jumper or something similarly covering will do it for me. Such a heavy and covering garment lends itself to the excitement of slipping your fingers up the inside of it. ;)

Yeah that's a good one the idea that the lee would think they are "protected". Like a lee wearing socks on their feet but they don't protect them whatsoever. :lol

I wouldn't wear anything like this coz it wouldn't suit me nor would I be brave enough. But every time I see someone wearing something like this tickling is the only thing that springs to mind....

I totally agree especially the first picture it's just begging to tickle those sides!!

Also tank tops. :p I'm primarily an upperbody guy, so I focus on everything above the thighs. Tank tops, or anything that shows a lot of skin, gets my imagination going.

I hadn't thought of the thick covering but you're very right! Especially if they can't get your fingers out or stop you because it's so thick ;)

Here's one I found on another website, this kinda outfit is begging for tickling (plus I just figured out how to upload pics haha I know I suck :p)

It is cute I suppose :blush I like your choices being a tummy tickler myself I'd say you have some great ones! Your husbands a lucky guy!!

Oh, you are soooo sweet, Qeuest24! Thanks so much for the compliment!:blush

Along those lines, basically any attire that can allow the Ler to discretely tickle their Lee publicly is an invitation... One of my favorite predicaments to wind up in is when my hubby wraps his arms around me so to all the world it looks like he is just holding me. When in reality, his hands are tickling my sides. Eeeeek! I just about die when he does that as he has a way of keeping his expression perfectly serious while looking at me with laughing eyes that just devastates me utterly. Or sometimes he'll even look at me with a faux puzzled look, like "what's so funny?" Given he does this when there are lots of people around, like at a mall or when we are standing watching a presentation, I guess I'm lucky he does it rarely.....but I kinda "ask for it" when wearing the right clothing!:wub

Oh, you are soooo sweet, Qeuest24! Thanks so much for the compliment!:blush

Along those lines, basically any attire that can allow the Ler to discretely tickle their Lee publicly is an invitation... One of my favorite predicaments to wind up in is when my hubby wraps his arms around me so to all the world it looks like he is just holding me. When in reality, his hands are tickling my sides. Eeeeek! I just about die when he does that as he has a way of keeping his expression perfectly serious while looking at me with laughing eyes that just devastates me utterly. Or sometimes he'll even look at me with a faux puzzled look, like "what's so funny?" Given he does this when there are lots of people around, like at a mall or when we are standing watching a presentation, I guess I'm lucky he does it rarely.....but I kinda "ask for it" when wearing the right clothing!:wub

Haha that's great!! he sounds like a genius!!

As for outfits:

I would so love ya as a lee lol just saying

I would so love ya as a lee lol just saying

:blush :blush :blush :blush :blush Wow! Thanks, ticklishdragon8! :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush
I think you'd make an awesome Ler.... my hubby doesn't share my tickle fetish, so he's learned to play with it in tiny spur of the moments, and i adore him for it, but I do wish he had the more merciless side that you Lers do! ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back