• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just got back from a Footnights gathering

alchemy

Verified
Wednesday, I made the trip up to Dallas to attend a footnights party. Given that it's a foot fetish party and not technically a tickling party, I was a bit ambivalent. All I can say is...

If you like tickling and you like feet...especially TICKLISH feet...GO!

Holy shit! That was a blast!

There were tons of foot/fetish models there, it was a friendly and discrete atmosphere, and the foot models were very open to being tickled. In fact, I kept hearing them say that there have been only a few patrons that were into tickling and that they were either too rough, or just really bad at it. A few of the girls had never even heard of the fetish, but were more than willing to try it. They were all beautiful, they were all really sweet, and there was a type of girl there for nearly everybody.

A couple of the models that showed up have made tickling videos with several companies. Yours truly got to tickled and worship the feet of Courtney Crave and the one and only Angela Ryan. Both couldn't have been more welcoming and were delightfully ticklish on their beautiful, sexy feet.

I also made some tickling fans of several girls who had never really been tickled much on their feet. They found it torturous, but at the same time sensual.

Anyway, it was a long drive, and had to spend the night at a cheap motel with a roach problem (I had to change rooms in the middle of the night), but it was definitely worth it.

Awesome.

Maybe one day I'll make the drive from Old Virginia. You make it sound worth the effort.

Chrsitopher

Glad you had a great time there. :couch: There used to be foot party nights at Paddles here in NYC once a month and the women who worked at them were quite used to requests to tickle their feet. :feets:

I seriously need to go to a gathering whether its in my area or at NEST

I almost attended the LA party in September. I chickened out. :bonk:
Maybe I will try it again. Thanks for the info on the party.

congrat's on your first party! Ive been attending the parties since 04. Vegas hosts a party on the last Thrusday of each month. They now host parties in at least 9 differents cities. For all you East-coasters check out Footnight.com. Im sure you can find a party thats close to home...

glad you enjoyed yourself...been thinkin about goin to a philly one, but I'm not much of a foot person.

Shit, too bad that Berlin is so far away from there, that's mean

foot parties

sure wish there was one in either pittsburgh cleveland or buffako i live between these three cities even cokumbus to be able to tickle girls on the soles of their feet well there wouldnt be anything greater the gatherings are a crap shoot if im not mistaken may not be many females or might not be your type where as these foot parties advertised the girls all look hot

I have a friend that goes...Sinnamon Love. She was tickled at the one on September, she said. I figured it was someone that was a member here that did it.

*shrug*

AC there used to be a Tickling Party every month in Berlin at the Insomnia club hosted by Killer Queen but they have stopped the parties there, the owners of the club said it was not taking in enough money. Killer Queen is trying to find another location to hold her parties, I went to two of them and usually their are about 20 or so guys, and about 5or 6 women there. Needs more ticklish women. Some of the guys let the women tie them up and tickle them too. The tickling there was all over tickling not only feet tickling. I love feet tickling the most, but it seemed most there liked upper body tickling more. It was fun though and I got to tickle every ladies feet that were there at the parties. Look up Killer Queen in the search section and maybe there are still some pictures in there of these parties.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back