• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just in case you wondered where I was...

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I dunno if you noticed, but I'm not been visiting tickling sites or forums for 4 months now, and I guess it's down to me being busy with work, social life, the band, etc. Plus I've not have time or the computer to post my work, and it's made me miss out on a lot. Man, and I thought it would only be a semi-retirement! A lot happened in the past several months: A really hot spring, a cold May, a fucking rubbish summer that got almost totally washed out, a mad trip to the Isle of Wight with my close friends, stressing out at work, drinking 21 drinks on my 25th birthday and getting totally wasted, busting my sciatic nerve from work and not being able to walk for 3 days, my dad retiring to the Philippines... a lot really. However, I've been making the effort to reconnect lines that I've disconnected in the past, and this would be one of them.

Anyway, here's my plan in the near future. I'll be doing a few pencil drawings over the coming month, then leave for the Philippines (oh yes, International Chimp revisted) and staying there throughout November, come back and try to do a Christmas tickle pic, quit my current job before the New Year (because calling me back to work while still injured and the disciplinary I had because of absence I took to recover from my back), and continue with the Monkey Muso Madness series. There will be 3 new girls replacing Harumi, Luna and Crysta (who I dated briefly), new supporting characters associated with the band, the new (female) keyboard player of the group, and even a "mysterious female" who catches the Chimp's eye.

Right, that's my little message. Sorry if I haven't been around. I must admit I did get disillusioned with doing drawings due to doing requests to be promised something without it being delivered. In any case, requests are closed unless they are art trades or commissions. Doing this for nearly 7 years is a long time, and I've not received a single penny from it. Maybe now could be the time to do it. As I have said before, I draw what I like...

Poisonous Monkey

Glad to see you walking the tickling hallways again :)

Always look forward to seeing your work (has it really been seven years? Good lord). You have a distinct style of fun and a good down to earth quality in your subjects that I really dig.

I also like your signature pic, and love the coloring/shading job you did on the jeans.

Welcome back! :wavingguy

Chimpmeister! Good to see your bandana'd self about again. Sounds like your hiatus brought you quite a bit of happenings (Some of more dubious benefit than others, perhaps). HDS has found that absences re-energize him so perhaps this one will fill you with inspiration (Looks like there is some there already). I look forward to your future arting. Welcome back, eh? :D

Well at least you're still able to post sometime. Hope to see you again soon.

It's great to see you again, GC. I know what you mean about the summer, mine was really lousy too. I'm hoping things will get better as we pull our finances back together. For now, I'm glad to see you're still around, and welcome back.

Good to see you back its been to long time i can't wait to see your new line of work.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back