• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaitlynn's Comeuppance (FFFF/F) - explicit

Well, about a year ago, I wrote a story for a 'special someone' that had expressed interest. I reached out to her recently, and asked if she'd be OK with her story being public-facing, and she seemed excited at the notion. So, without further ado........

Kaitlynn's Comeuppance

Kaitlynn pulled in to the parking lot of the realtor’s office where she worked, already in a bit of a huff over having run late that day. She was meant to meet a client at a showing earlier that morning, but they had pulled a ‘no show’ on her. The incident had her feeling heated…and considering that she was already regularly accused of being a tad bitchy to some of her co-workers around the office, this wasn’t shaping up to be a fabulous afternoon. Not for her, and certainly not for her unsuspecting female office staff.

“This morning has been absolute shit,” mumbled Kaitlynn, frustrated by the debacle. She much preferred being out in the field with clients to the alternative…mucking about at the office, with her female co-workers. She fully intended to make this office stopover go as quickly as humanly possible.

Stepping out of her car, Kaitlynn headed towards the side door of the office. She was dressed in her standard work day attire. A pair of stylish dress slacks, a turtle neck blouse, a well-fitting blazer, and a new pair of Ralph Lauren knee high boots she had just picked up the week before. Despite being almost 5’10”, Kaitlyn had a propensity for wearing heels that left her towering at nearly 6-feet. And with her large feet (she was almost a size 10), tall build, and her patented ‘resting bitch face’, she was often construed by the office girls as an intimidating force to be reckoned with. On this particular day, already fired up by the hectic morning and the insensitivity of being left hanging out to dry by her MIA client, she was likely to be an even more menacing presence around the workplace. Office staff beware!

Bag in hand, she strutted through the door, and in to the main central bullpen…she was keen to draw inventory on which of the office gals were already in attendance today. Taking quick stock, she spotted several of them, already settled in. Mary, the office receptionist (and one of the more popular and well liked of the staff) was behind the front desk, ready to greet any unsuspecting visitors with her overtly friendly demeanor. Kaitlynn really did NOT get (or trust) people like her, that were always so effortlessly cheerful. And it didn’t help that the twenty-something was also downright terrible at her job. In addition to ‘cheery Mary’, Deb and Krista, two of the agency’s other sales associates, were both crowded around Deb’s cubicle, reviewing a batch of the latest listings. And Connie, the office controller/bookkeeper was there as well, rounding out that mornings attendance as she slaved over a pot of coffee…likely the second or third the over-caffeinated bean counter was guzzling away on.

Without a nod or a mid-morning greeting, Kaitlynn made her way over to her own cubicle, aptly situated in the back corner of the room. She wasn’t any more a fan of office neighbors than she was of niceties and meaningless chit chat or small talk.

“And a goooooddd morning to you too, Miss Congeniality,” quipped Krista, in a shameless attempt to play the class clown to the others. “Nice to have you drop in and grace us all with your sunny disposition, and brighten up our day.”

Ignoring the ribbing, as well as the chance to offer a good morning in return, Kaitlynn instead sat down and began logging on to the shared office calendar at her desk. She pulled up her appointment log for that day, hell bent on tracking down the number for the client that had stood her up earlier…and put in a cursory follow-up call, just to see if they were still interested in seeing the property. But upon opening up that days agent itineraries, she quickly noticed that her appointment, which she KNEW had originally been scheduled for that very morning, had been furtively moved to this coming Saturday afternoon instead. A wee bit of digital investigation showed that Mary had made an edit to the entry late yesterday afternoon, apparently while Kaitlynn was out on a closing.

“W…T…F@&# is this,” questioned Kaitlynn, more to herself than anyone else. “I knew that I had the date and time right, damn it!”

OK, now she was steaming mad, and poised to explode. The sheer audacity, compounded by the ineptitude of Mary neglecting to even let her know about the schedule change, had Kaitlynn set to blow her top…this was the icing on the ‘cake’ that was this sheer shit of a day for sure.

Eyeing Mary at her post, twiddling away on her cell phone as usual, Kaitlynn made a beeline for the receptionist desk and half barked in Mary’s general direction, grabbing the attention of EVERY one of the small office staff in the process.

“Mary, you got a second?” Kaitlynn offered rhetorically. She was intent on having this out with Mary now, regardless of whether or not it as a good time for the airy office assistant. “I wanted to discuss a small scheduling matter if you don’t mind!”

“Sure thing, Katey,” responded Mary, heightening Kaitlynn’s anger by employing the despised nickname that her coworkers had taken to using on occasion. “I’ve always got time for one of my office gal pals.”

“Great, so then let’s discuss why on the good green earth you decided to take it upon yourself to alter my showing for this morning, without even bothering to let ME know about it!” Kaitlynn was fired up, and her voice was raised to a point where everyone in the cramped quarters could hear quite clearly, whether they were originally spying in or not. “I do not relish having my valuable time wasted, just because you’re too damned inept to do your frigging job right!!”

This was taking on more of an abusive manner than was originally her intention, but Kaitlynn was unleashing months of frustration with Mary, and was also using this moment to vex as a result of the lousy week she was having on the whole. Besides, the receptionist had it coming, and it was due time someone called her out for trying to compensate for her sloppy work by attempting to be everyone’s BFF. Kaitlynn didn’t need any office mates, she needed competent office support…that was IT!

“Wait, now I could have sworn that I set an auto notification for you when I shifted the appointment,” defended Mary, attempting to explain away how the blunder may not have been her fault after all. “Did you not get an alert yesterday?”

“Why, no Mary, I did not ‘get an alert’ yesterday,” blasted back Kaitlynn, continuing in on her combative stance against the hapless secretary. “If I did, I wouldn’t have wasted my damn time dragging my ass out to a showing that NO one else was planning to show up for. You may find this hard to believe, but we’re not all complete morons around here…that’s a rare trait destined only for those select few!”

Kaitlynn glared at Mary, to help further the insult that had just about gone clear over Mary’s blonde head. She’d had it, and it was a long time coming to let her inattentive coworker know JUST how little she appreciated this latest in an ongoing line of blunders.

Never one to miss an opportunity to perpetuate drama, Connie stammered her way from the coffee machine, and lumbered towards the front. Clearly in an effort to extol her own 2-cents on the matter. As the oldest staff member, and the only one of the agency employees in her forties, Connie often took on the role of ‘mother hen’ to the other girls. A habit that more often than not induced eye rolls from anyone on the receiving end of her condescension. But second only to Kaitlynn herself in assertiveness, Connie’s bold manner usually caused the others to ignore her propensity for lecturing, and they were usually too intimidated to stand up to her. Instead, most of the other ladies had more taken to shining

Connie on, and making the woman even more prone to discourse. Personally, Kaitlynn found Connie to be more of a nosey bitch than anything, and would happily bring her down a peg or three as well if the old busy-body decided to worm her way in to this little office squabble.

“Now let’s just calm down, and hold on a gosh darn minute there Kaitlynn,” offered Connie, in all of her corny charm. “There’s no reason to go berating anyone over a harmless little mistake. No one’s perfect after all.”

“Well, Connie, thank you for that astute observation,” replied Kaitlynn, her remarks ripe with a little of her own condescension thrown in for good measure. “I’m not looking for perfection, mind you. Though I’d kill for an ounce of competence…if it’s not too much to ask. Now, maybe you should just go grab your corny ass cat-tastic travel mug you love so much, and make your way back to your own cubicle. Run along and crunch those numbers of yours, COOONNIIEEE.”

“Take it easy, Katey,” chimed Deb, lest she be left out of the evolving commotion. “No sense getting your fancy panties all in a bunch. Connie is just trying to help diffuse your need to take on an overly argumentative tone with everyone. That’s all.”

“Oh, is THAT ‘all’, Deb,” Kaitlynn returned, throwing up some air quotes just for added measure. “Because here I thought she was just being a nosey bitch, and sticking her ass in where it wasn’t wanted. My bad.”

“You know, Kaitlynn, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we’ve all just about HAD it with your woeful attitude,” Deb said. “And besides, if anyone’s being a bitch, it’s you and that miserable resting-bitch-face sour puss of yours.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Deb. Am I being a Debbie-downer again?” Kaitlynn mocked, throwing back one of the unsavory nicknames she’d concocted for Deb. “The last thing I want is to put a damper on all of the sunshine and roses sprouting out of everyone’s asses around here!”

“That’s it, Kaitlynn, now just back off and sit your ass back in your cubicle where it belongs,” interjected Krista, leaving her place on the sidelines and furthering the mounting assault against Kaitlynn.

Man, things had certainly started stacking against her, thought Kaitlynn as she secretly debated between leaving well enough alone or REALLY taking the gloves off and having at it. Never one to shy away from an exchange, she opted for the latter, and decided to go for broke.

“Tell ya’ what, Krista, how about you go vape in the parking lot while the grown-ups talk, K?” Kaitlynn wasn’t even about to waste her energies on Krista…she was almost as much a half-wit as the witless wonder Mary.

“OK, enough is enough with this nonsense, Kaitlynn. Let’s just have you back to your desk, and let things cool off,” offered Connie.

With that, she gently reached over towards Kaitlynn to help guide her away from Mary’s receptionist desk. It was the equivalent, she supposed, as having fighters return to their respective corners during a bout in the ring. But upon reaching for Kaitlynn’s elbow to help walk her away, Connie’s hand ever so gently nudged Kaitlynn in the side, causing a bit of an uncomfortable laugh/scream out of the agent. Taking notice, Krista didn’t miss the opportunity to point it out.

“What on EARTH was that little cackle, Kaitlynn,” questioned Krista, her interest (and morbid curiosity) now peaked and on high alert. “Did that…did, that, like…TICKLE?”

Intent on testing this theory of hers more fully, Krista reached over and unduly grab a full hold of Kaitlynn’s side, spidering her fingers, and attempting to work them in between the bottom of Kaitlynn’s designer suit jacket, and the hem of her pants. As hoped, the maneuver elicited another cute little snicker, as Kaitlynn did her best to pull away from the mild-mannered attack.

“Keep your filthy paws to yourself, Krista, and get them the F%#$ OFF of me,” demanded Kaitlynn, terrified at having her work nightmare realized in front of the fab-four of office mates. “I can find my own way back to my desk, thank you very much!”

But it was too late. Kaitlynn could sense that there was NO way that Krista, or even Connie and Deb for that matter, were willing to let things go that easily. Kaitlynn cursed herself for being so obvious about the response that the light stroke to her side had elicited. Ever since she was little, Kaitlynn was deathly afraid of being stroked, touched, or dare she even say tickled in and around certain parts of her body. Her sides were extremely sensitive to the touch for certain. And there were for sure far more sensitive, and FAR more embarrassing, spots on her body as well. She had exactly zero desire letting on any of this to her group of office colleagues. It was not something she felt comfortable discussing out loud, let alone experimenting with for real. Trying to control her excitement and breathing, Kaitlynn turned to move away, and back towards the confines of her cubicled cocoon of safety in the far back corner of the office. If her coworkers would even let her get that far.

“Wait, wait, wait…just a minute there Kaitlynn, don’t go running off now,” sneered Deb, sensing that things were about to get interesting.

“Yeah, we’re just getting warmed up here,” continued Krista, equally interested in having a bit of fun with the normally uptight and bitchy Kaitlynn. “Besides, I think it’s probably the first time that any of us have ever even heard you laugh. And I think we may have even seen a glimpse of a smile. A nice change from all of your normal brooding and sulking.”

Now in tandem, Deb and Krista each reached over and grabbed opposite sides of Kaitlynn’s torso, pinching and prodding as they went. Trying to get a rise out of her, Krista reached down and pulled the bottom of Kaitlynn’s turtleneck blouse out from the hem of her pants. Kaitlynn’s belt was lashed tight, so the shirt didn’t cooperate right away, but a few firm tugs eventually paid off. Left with access to the bare skin of her plainly ticklish workmate, Krista took advantage of her chance to up her victims discomfort.

“Koochie, koochie, koo, you ticklish little bitch,” teased Krista, taking the reins as the obvious ringleader of the evolving tickle assault. “Boy oh boy, it is FUUuuunnnnn to watch you squirm like a little school girl Kaitlynn!”

Vastly uncomfortable with Krista and Deb’s simultaneous attack, Kaitlynn did indeed do her best to ‘squirm’ out of the precarious situation she’d found herself in the midst of. Dancing from one foot to the next, she brought the 2-inch heel of her right boot squarely down on to the foot of Deb, sending the haughty blond reeling. And offering at least a momentary reprieve from the second set of ticklish hands.

“Son-of-a-BITCH,” screamed Deb, absorbing the full blow from Kaitlynn’s boot heel across the top of her foot and toes. She bent down to attend to her throbbing foot, and quickly slipped off her own shoe and sock to assess the damage.

“You OK, Deb?” questioned Connie, noticing that Deb seemed to be in pain. “There’s an ice pack in the fridge, if you need it for your foot.” Then, turning her attention back to the still fidgeting Kaitlynn. “Now that was NOT very nice, Katilynn. You shouldn’t have gone and done that, the girls were just playing around.”

Playing around my ass, thought Kaitlynn, as Krista’s fingers now found their way in to the small of her bare back. Krista had gone underneath her suit jacket and turtleneck, apparently no longer content with any of her clothing covered body parts. Kaitlynn glanced over at Deb, who was rubbing the slightly red and swelling toes of her now bared foot. She did feel a little bad about that, as she was most definitely aiming for Krista’s toes when she’d fought back. It was just hard to keep things straight while she was being tickled…her concentration had been off.

“OK, that’s IT you pouty little bitch, now you’re REALLY going to get it,” threatened Krista.

It seemed as though Kaitlyn had greatly inflamed the situation, much to her own chagrin. She just wanted to punch Krista in her smug, teasing face, and make a straight bolt out of the office. Do not pass GO, do not collect two-hundred bucks. Just get the hell out of Dodge, and back to the safety of her own car.

“So, you like to step on toes…literally speaking as well as figuratively, eh Kaitlynn,” quipped Krista, really starting to fall in to her role as lead tormenter. “Well, four can play at that game, right ladies?!? Help me drag her over to the conference table.”

No longer content to be a side-liner, even Mary came around from her receptionist counter, and grabbed the now free and flailing right arm of Kaitlynn, while Krista kept firm hold of the left. The two of them, with a few gentle nudges from Connie for good measure, half walked/half drug Kaitlynn over to one of the large cushioned conference chairs that were staggered around the center 10-foot meeting table. It was the largest space in what most of them considered a rather cramped office space…and Kaitlynn had never imagined it being put to whatever dastardly use her conniving colleagues had in store for her.

“Ya know, ladies,” started off Krista, in sermon to the others. “Since Kaitlynn here has decided to wield her fancy spikey-heeled boots as dangerous weapons, I think it’s our civic duty to confiscate them. What do you all think?”

“Oh, abso-LUTELY we should,” complemented Mary. She must still be sore from being attacked for her lazy work efforts thought Kaitlynn, not loving the thought of having her brand new boots in the paws of these cows. “Here Connie, hold her arm nice and tight now, I’ll start!”

Switching places, Connie took over for Mary, grabbing a firm hold of Kaitlynn’s wrist and forearm, while Krista maintained a firm hold of her left arm. These ladies may be a bunch of no-good, tormenting little twats, but damn it all if they didn’t have some strength to them. Wildly excited at joining in on the humiliation efforts, Mary bent down in front of Kaitlynn’s boots, placing the bulk of her body up against Kaitlynn’s left leg while grabbing a firm hold of her right boot. With a few strong tugs, Mary made quick work of wrenching the boot free from Kaitlynn’s sock clad foot. And as it so happened, to add to her growing mortification, Kaitlynn was sporting her pink, red, and black tiny panda bear socks…what a fantastic day to have chosen such an overtly childish article of clothing. Secretly, Kaitlynn loved them, but it was mainly due to the fact that she was woefully behind on laundry, and the ol’ sock drawer pickin’s had been rather slim.

“HAHAHA,” cackled Mary, as she noticed the juvenile attire Kaitlynn was sporting around inside of her designer boots. “Well would you lookeeyy here. Little Ms Resting-Bitch-Face must have some secret silly sock fetish. That is just TOOOO priceless!”

“They are rather silly socks Kaitlynn,” added Connie, for good measure. “Hardly appropriate for a grown-ass woman. Especially a professional woman.”

Kaitlynn did not relish being lectured on fashion by the group. She had witnessed most all of them rolling in to the office on occasions, sporting outfits that were hardly befitting a professional environment. Besides, Kaitlynn’s panda socks had been tucked securely away inside of her boots. It never even dawned on her that they’d be placed on display, for the whole damn office to see.

“OK, well I’m sorry, but Mary the socks have just GOT to go too then,” said Krista, framed more as a command than a suggestion. “Besides, I wanna see how well this uptight bitch treats her tootsies. I bet she’s got ghe-toes, lol.”

Following suit, Mary began reaching under Kaitlynn’s pantleg, searching for the top elastic hem of the panda-adorned sock. They were long socks, but she finally wrapped her fingers around the top of the stretchy fabric, settled just above Kaitlynn’s calf. From what Mary could feel, she had some nicely toned legs. Maybe she’d surprise them, and wouldn’t be sporting ‘ghetto toes’ after all. Mary made short work of the pesky sock, and as Kaitlyn's bare foot, still slightly damp and sock-marked from being cooped up in her designer knee high boots all morning, finally came in to view, the women stood in awe. Before them, now stripped bare, laid a perfectly pedicured foot, sporting a sexy dark red polish that accentuated the flawlessly aligned toes and narrow long foot.

“Ooohh...My...GOODNESS', exclaimed Mary. 'You’ve got some really pretty feet, Katey! But for crying out loud, would you look at how BIG this foot is ladies! And those toes of hers!?! I mean, they’re sooooo long. Can you, like, play the piano with those finger toes of yours Katey-cat, lol!?! Oh, and whhaattt a little hussy, with those fire engine red toes of yours. Do you work the street corners at night, with those HO-toes of yours Kaitlynn!”

“Not to mention her big ol' boats look a bit moist this morning too,” added Krista. “Must be from keeping the poor things trapped in her fancy boots and crazy-ass panda socks all morning. Let’s do her a favor, and air out her other titanic-tootsie for her too, Mary…get that other boot and sock off already. Let’s make Katey NICE and comfy. Those sexy fire engine feet of hers gotta bbrreeeaatthhh, wink wink.”

“They most certainly do,” chimed Connie. “And they stink a little too, Kaitlyn. I mean, I would have thought that someone of your fancy ways would at least be able to keep her big feet from stinking up the whole office. You go to all of that trouble to prostitute your toes, with that trashy red polish, but you don’t even have the decency to keep those sweaty boats from stinkin’ up the place!?! How rude!”

Kaitlyn was utterly mortified at having her feet raped by these office perverts…not to mention embarrassed at having them poke fun at her flashy red polish. And while she knew full well that she didn’t exactly have the daintiest digits around (she’d always been painfully shy and self-conscious about the large size of her feet), she had always gone to great lengths to keep her feet looking nice. Regular trips to the salon for pedicures helped with that, but they were torture at times as well since Kaitlynn didn’t only have large feet…she had sickeningly ticklish feet too! As a result, and depending on how particularly sensitive they were on any given day, some spa trips could be downright trauma-inducing if her feet were stroked in a certain way. And as the bottom of her one sweaty bare foot began twitching against the offices Berber carpet, Kaitlynn could sense that today her feet were feeling particularly…responsive.

As Mary reached down to begin working on the second boot, Kaitlynn began to flutter her feet reflexively...not only the now naked right one, but also the still boot and sock clad left counterpart. The latter five toes she flexed and curled, in a desperate but ultimately futile attempt to keep Mary from wrenching the additional boot free from her clutching foot. It was to no avail, as Mary ultimately made light work of the second boot, and tossed it off to the side to join the other. She quickly followed suit with Kaitlynn’s second sock as well, determined to strip the blonde’s big clammy feet completely bare. Grabbing a hold of Kaitlynn’s sweaty left foot, Mary brought her wiggling toes up to her nose to take a quick whiff.

“Eeeewwwww, Katey, Connie was right,” tormented Mary, not content with just stripping her coworker’s feet bare. “Your big sweaty feet do stink a little bit! You should be thanking us for helping you air them out…the poor things.”

As Mary was placing Kaitlynn’s exposed left foot back on the floor, her long manicured fingers inadvertently rubbed along the bottom her damp wrinkled sole. The sensation sent Kaitlynn in to a spasm, causing her hips to thrust, her toes (all ten of them) to spread, and her lungs to unleash a guttural laugh that far outdid her earlier girlish little cackle. Her feet were far FAR more sensitive than her measly sides and hips, by comparison.

“Oooohhhhhhh, that’s right,” recalled Krista, having almost forgotten about the impromptu tickle attack a few minutes earlier. “We almost forgot ladies, our little bitchy-Katey is TICKLISH! And apparently WAAAYY more so on her gargantuan feet than her sides. Don’t stop on our account, Mary…have at it!”

With the open invitation hanging in the air, Mary used her lengthy manicured fingers to unleash a flurry of splintering attacks on Kaitlynn’s damp wrinkled soles and curling fire-engine red toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAA,” writhed Kaitlynn, having trouble breathing, and even more trouble staying still. “PPPlleeeeaasseeeee NOOOO, NOT my FEEETTTT!!!”

But that sort of protesting did little to slow Mary’s attack, rather having the opposite effect. The devious secretary instead doubled her efforts, not only spidering her fingernails along the soft pink soles of Kaitlynn’s narrow feet, but now also beginning to work those same fingers in between her victim’s long twitching toes as well.

Kaitlynn gasped desperately for air, trying to bring enough oxygen in to her lungs to keep from passing out. Although, she began to wonder if she’d be better off entirely if she actually DID faint. Then again, if her attackers were having this much fun with her awake, and protesting, she shuddered to think what they might do to her if she went out cold on them.

“Don’t you DARE even think about hogging all of the fun,” cried Deb from across the room, still cradling her red, slightly swollen and throbbing bare toes.

The others had almost forgotten about Deb, who had been saddled by Kaitlyn’s crippling toe-crunch. That had, in fact, served as the catalyst for this whole assault against Kaitlynn’s own toes to begin with. Deb, it seemed, had NOT forgotten about anything at all, as she glared daggers in the direction of the hysterical Kaitlynn. Not even bothering to put her own shoe and sock back on, Deb began limping over in the direction of the arousing onslaught, while noticeably favoring her sore bare foot as she went.

“If ANYone owes this haughty wench’s little piggies some payback, it’s me,” threatened Deb. “Now slide over, Mary, and let me have one of those fleshy feet of hers! And boy-oh-boy, Katey-que, these big sweaty soles of yours are almost as red as those trashy toes lol!”

Without an ounce of protest, Mary slid to one side, happy to have just the one nude foot of Kaitlynn’s to contend with. And Deb, hell bent on retribution, began to dig in to Kaitlynn’s second bare foot. Between the two of them, Deb and Mary were making great strides towards driving their ticklish victim completely over the edge. The two torturing women took turns alternating between rubbing their fingers in between the writhing blondes twitching toes, and raking their digits over the damp heels of Kaitlynn’s bare feet. Kaitlynn had begun to perspire, quite heavily…and her hair had started to mat against her slick forehead. Beads of sweat had started to form on her upper lip, and her mascara had started to run ever-so-slightly from the corners of her petrified eyes.

“Holy cow, Katey,” sneered Krista, noticing Kaitlynn’s moisture-induced deterioration. “You’re starting to sweat like a pig on the roast. Connie, let’s get Katey out of this stuffy jacket of hers. Maybe that will help cool her down a bit.”

“Good idea, Krista,” offered Connie in return, quickly agreeing to Krista’s suggestion. Boy oh boy, the others were REALLY falling in behind the sadistic leadership of Krista early on here. “I think she would feel so much more comfortable without it.”

Connie and Krista each grabbed hold of their respective jacket sleeve, and relieved Kaitlynn of yet another piece of her polished attire. Krista also took it upon herself to undo Kaitlynn’s belt for her as well, before sliding it out of her chuckling coworker’s dress slacks. With the handy belt now available, Krista grabbed hold of both of Kaitlynn’s arms, pulled them firmly together as she inched Kaitlynn forward on the office chair, and used the belt to lash both of her captive’s wrists…waste not/want not, after all. Resting the now belt-bound wrists on her colleague’s laughing and bouncing belly, Krista proceeded to reach down and completely untuck the turtleneck blouse from Kaitlynn’s waist line, before unsnapping the button and unzippering the front of Kaitlynn’s dress slacks. As she did this, Kaitlynn’s underwear came in to full-frontal view, and the gang noted that she was sporting a VERY skimpy pair of sheer lace bikini-style panties.

Kaitlynn’s circumstances were decaying quickly. Not ten full minutes ago, she was lecturing Mary on the proper level of work ethic expected out of the receptionist. Now, here she was, slowly being stripped by her office associates, while she was brought to tears of tortuous laughter as her viciously exposed toes and soles were accosted. Her wrists had been stealthily bound (when the F&%# had THAT happened, by the way), her shirt shoddily untucked, and her dress slacks had now been undone, leaving her provocative panties on display for all to see. The unrelenting torment of her defenseless bare feet was driving Kaitlynn mad. She felt like she was going to pee in her pants if they didn’t stop tickling her. And it was almost starting to arouse additional sensations in her as well. Kaitlynn, always rather in tune with her body, could swear that her nipples had started to harden. Thank goodness she still had the protection of her turtleneck shirt and her bra. Kaitlynn found herself wishing that she’d even taken the effort to add a camisole tank or something to her outfit in addition. It was a ridiculous thought, of course, and she’d never wear one with an ensemble like this. It was unnecessary, not to mention more than a little cumbersome. But given the current situation she found herself in, Kaitlynn would kill for an added layer of concealment. She couldn’t even fathom the depths of depravity these women would sink to if they happened to notice that pert titties were now nipping-out!

“Debbie, how’s your foot by the way?” inquired Mary, evidently having noticed the fact that Deb’s toes were looking a bit swollen and bruised.

“Yeah, Deb, how are those sore toes of yours,” added Krista, a lewd thought now taking hold in her mind. “Still throbbing, I bet? Why don’t you let Kaitlynn kiss them, and make them all better…wink wink!”

“MMMmmmmm, now THAT’s not a bad idea, Kristy,” agreed Deb, wiggling her aching toes for added measure. “Why don’t you bring her down here on the floor, where we can all get our hands, and toes, on her?!?”

Obliging her coworker’s humble request, Krista started to help Kaitlynn slide forward off of her comfy office chair, to take her place of submission on the floor. In doing so, Krista worked her hand under Kaitlynn’s backside, as the move elicited yet another renewed and equally enlivened round of laughter from her.

“Oh for crying out loud,” offered Krista, in as mocking a tone as she could muster. “It seems that even Miss Fancy Pant’s plump white heinie cheeks are ticklish. Katey, is there anything on you that ISN’T ticklish!?! And do NOT neglect her heels, ladies, Kaitlynn just LLOOOVVVVEEESSSS to have her sweaty heels tickled, don’t ‘cha Katey-cat?”

The sensation of Krista’s fingers across her ass did indeed throttle Kaitlynn’s ticklish reactions up several notches. She couldn’t help it if she had a delicate derriere. Besides, she didn’t ask to be tickle-ambushed by her office comrades. And it was pure hell having her heels tickled, as that was one of the WORST spots on her body…and by far, the most ticklish part of her feet. They’d taken that initiative all on their own. And with each new unveiled target on Kaitlynn’s body, the initiative leapt up several rungs. Now, as she settled Kaitlynn down on the thick scratchy office carpeting, Krista enlisted Connie to help her further discover just HOW sensitive their little tickle-toy’s ass cheeks and heels actually were. Sliding their nimble fingers down the waist line of Kaitlynn’s slacks, Connie and Krista began a more invasive exploration of her ticklish backside, including the propensity to ‘accidentally’ slip their fingers in between her ass cheeks, in an exploratory attempt to invade Kaitlynn’s ticklish butthole.

Meanwhile, not forgetting Krista’s kinky little suggestion, Deb placed her still injured foot on Kaitlynn’s face, working her toes in between the tickle-hostages laughing lips. This left both of Kaitlynn’s bare feet at Mary’s sole disposal once again, and the secretaries mind started to reel with a few pervy thoughts of her own. Alternating between taking strategic sniffs of the curling toes of Kaitlynn’s left and right feet, Mary started to gently nibble on the bottoms of her size ten trotters as well, paying especially close attention to Kaitlynn’s now even MORE moist ticklish heels. Softly kneading the balls and arches of Kaitlynn’s frantically flexing feet as she went, it wasn’t long before Mary had completely engulfed most of the entire heel of her struggling tickle-detainee.

“AAAAhhhhhhhhhhh, nmmm no NNnnoooooommm,” mumbled Kaitlynn with a mouth full of foot to contend with. Half gagging on Debbie’s bare toes made forming a coherent statement nearly impossible. And the feeling of Mary’s lips, tongue, and teeth, nibbling along the heels of her feet, was enough to send Kaitlynn down a spastic spiral of torture. And…..ecstasy? Was it possible that this was starting to…turn her on?!?

“What’s that Katey,” questioned Deb sarcastically, enjoying watching the once high and mighty Kaitlynn smothered, her pouty little mouth stuffed full of barefoot flesh. “Sorry, we couldn’t quite make that out, what with your ranting mouth stuffed full of my feet. Are you trying to tell us how much you love the taste of my toes!?!”

Now closer than ever to completely conking out, as Krista and Connie pummeled her ass with their fiendish attack while Mary continued slurping away on her heels and toe pads, Kaitlynn gave up on speaking for the moment. Convulsing on Deb’s bare foot made trying to talk a fool’s errand anyway. So she was relieved when the woman showed a modicum of mercy by removing her foot from between Kaitlynn’s trembling lips, her toes fully drenched in Kaitlynn’s saliva.

“What’s that now Katey, my dear,” began Krista, enticing her to speak her mind. “Were you trying to address the class?”

“Ppllleeaaasseeee leave my poor feet alone, Mary. I’m sorry I was such a bitch to you, it’s not your fault, you just messed up. And you were right, Connie, we all make mistakes. I promise I won’t be so hard on anyone, if you just please promise to get your mouth off of my heels, and your fingers out of my ass!!”

“Hahaha,” scoffed Krista, delighted to see this change in Kaitlynn’s gruff demeanor. “It seems that our spontaneous little tickle party here is having a remarkably positive impact on Katey’s attitude, wouldn’t you say ladies! I think we owe it to her, and ourselves, to upgrade her treatment to the platinum elite level…really help drive home the lesson. Katey, this is a teachable moment. I think it would be very irresponsible of us to forego this opportunity. A defining ordeal like this could actually make you tolerable to work with, in the long run.”

Krista worked her hands down the INside of Kaitlynn’s panties, and began writhing her limber fingers up and down the sweaty crack of Kaitlynn’s bare ass. The sensation caused Kaitlynn to start grinding her torso back and forth on the floor. The Berber carpeting, with in all of its pesky course surfaced splendor, began to force Kaitlynn’s dress slacks to tug lower and lower on her gyrating hips, and eventually work their way almost down to mid-thigh. This caused her panties to be on FULL display now, and caused Kaitlynn yet another wave of mortification. The shame had her face blushing beat red, unless that was just from the barrage of probing fingers and toes traversing her bare flesh.

“Hahahahahah, oohhmmmggddddd, ahhhhhhhhh,” exploded Kaitlynn in earnest, not sure how much longer she’d be able to consciously combat the molestation. “Ppppllleeeassee, ppplllzzz. Stop, sstoopp, sttaahhhppp.”

“Ya know, ladies, I think we should just go ahead and ditch her dress slacks too, while we’re at it,” urged Krista, realizing that Kaitlynn was likely to work them off herself anyway. “Might as well help the situation along. She’s squirming so damn much, she’s gonna worm her way out of ‘em anyhow!”

Mary begrudgingly removed Kaitlynn’s bare heels from her salivating nibbles, just for a moment, and grabbed both of the bound woman’s pant legs. With a forceful jerk, she succeeded in whipping Kaitlynn’s dress slacks from her shivering legs in nearly one fell swoop. Relegating the pants to the mounting pile of Katey’s discarded clothing, which now consisted of her classy heeled boots, her sweaty smelly socks, and her crumpled suit jacket, Mary went back to work, licking and sucking on Kaitlynn’s bare wrinkled heels and convulsing toes.

“There now, SOOOOO much better,” taunted Krista. “Besides, it makes for way better access to this deliciously delicate rump-roast of yours, Katey. You’ve got the smoothest little butt!”

Deb, with her injured bare foot starting to feel much better, used her still saliva-soaked toes to reach up underneath of Kaitlynn’s turtleneck blouse, and work her dexterous digits inside of the writhing half naked female’s cute little belly button.

“Koochie-coo take two, Katey,” proclaimed Deb, all the while keeping steady pace with her bare-toed assault on Kaitlynn’s taught little tummy. “You have such an adorable little belly button, I love innie’s!”

“Deb, I LOVE where you’re going with this,” offered Krista, while grabbing the woman’s second foot…the one still sporting a shoe and sock. “But I think you may need to double your efforts. Ya know, for the sake of efficiency like. Triple wink.”

On her own suggestion, Krista plucked off Deb’s shoe before whisking away the sock, leaving Deb now completely barefoot. “There we have it, so much better. Some simple arithmetic for you, two feet are twice as efficient as one, lol.”

“I like your thinking, Krista, and thanks for freeing up the feets,” applauded Deb, wiggling and stretching her unencumbered toes before sending all ten of them back to work on Kaitlynn’s cute belly. “Nnooww I wonder…do you all think Katey here matches her bra and panties?”

Intent to find out, Deb used her talented toes to grab hold of the bottom of Kaitlynn’s turtleneck, and slowly began to drag her feet up the woman’s now increasingly bare midriff. Within seconds, she had unveiled the counterpart to Kaitlynn’s provocative underwear ensemble, and now offered on display was a lacey and almost completely transparent bra. And thanks to the nearly translucent fabric, the ladies could ALL now see for themselves just how close to busting through her bra Katey’s painfully swollen breasts actually were. Her turgid nipples looked like pencil erasers, just about ready to tear a hole in the center of her stretched bra cups.

“Ahh, aaahhhhhhh…nohh mmore, noohhh mooorree, nhnnh mrrrrrr,” pleaded Kaitlynn, with speech becoming more of a burden as her outbursts turned more to incoherent sobs.

“My ohhh myyyy,” ragged Krista. “If I didn’t know better Kaitlynn, I’d think that this little tickle assault of ours was actually getting you all hot and bothered. Although, from the look of those perky titties of yours, maybe our efforts aren’t so much of a ‘bother’ at all, lol.”

“Yeah, I’d say she rather likes the attention,” added Deb, as her toes continued to tease Kaitlynn’s pert little teat-treats. “Her nipples certainly do, anyway. These puppies are about ready to pop right out of her bra!”

“You could cut diamonds with those things, Katey,” chimed Mary, still enjoying her oral exploration of Kaitlynn’s big meaty soles, and quivering toes. “And by the way, sister, your feet are absolutely DEEELIISSHHHH. Mmm, mmmmmm yummmyyy!”

As Mary went back to sucking on Kaitlynn’s twitching bare feet, and Deb continued to rake her own naked toes across Kaitlynn’s erect nipples, Krista enlisted Connie’s assistance as the two woman pulled their captives turtleneck up over Kaitlynn’s head, pulling the blouse all the way down woman’s shackled arms and leaving it bunched up around her still belt bound hands and wrists. This maneuver left the bare flesh of Kaitlynn’s sides, and her smooth, recently shaved underarms on full display. And as the fondling foursome continued the escalating torment of their little tickle-tramp, this newly exhibited flesh made for an all-too-enticing target. Krista took first dibs, and started to alternate her fingers between Kaitlynn’s sides, ribs, and the hollows of the howling woman’s hairless underarms. And following suit on this new tickle-trend, Connie took up arms against Kaitlynn’s opposing side and underarms…to Krista’s delight, and Kaitlynn’s mounting discomfort.

Meanwhile, on the receiving end, Kaitlynn was nearing a complete euphoric trance. Her feet and toes spasmed at every pass of Mary’s probing tongue across her heels, sending waves of tickle-induced shivers up and down her legs. And her nipples ached…so bad, in fact, that she was almost ready to beg someone to rip her tits out of the confining bra. The sensation passing through her was opposing currents, equal parts laughter-sparking agony and unbridled arousal. Her body was at complete odds with itself, and she could no longer tell if she was going to piss her lace panties, or burst through them in sheer orgasmic delight. All she could do was gasp for air, grind her steaming hips, and spasmodically flex and curl her poor tender toes.

“So ladies,” started Krista, sensing their tickle-toy was in the home stretch. “I think it’s time for some more math. I’ll bet Katey here would LOOVVEEE a little more attention to her poor, neglected body. I mean, we should stop phoning it in here, and really up the ante! After all, we’ve got plenty more tickle-capable assets we’re not even bothering to employ here!”

With that, Krista began to unlace her own boots, before whipping them off and snatching away her own restrictive socks in the process. Free from confinement, Krista flexed and stretched her toes, before sending her steaming soles sliding down Kaitlynn’s bare sides, and over her exposed bra strap. And her fingers returned their deft attention back to Kaitlynn’s armpits.

“Mmm, mmmmm, mmhpp, that feels SOOOO much better,” cooed Krista, actually starting to get a little turned on herself now. “My footsies were just begging to be debooted, Katey! Oh, by the way, are they still a little stinky?”

Sticking her bare wagging toes in Kaitlynn’s face, Krista used them to gently pinch and prod at her hapless prey’s lips, nose, and chin. She then pulled her foot away, before bringing it back down to lightly slap Kaitlynn’s flush face with the sole of her still slightly damp sole. The move left a temporary outline of white flesh, in the shape of Krista’s toe pad, on Kaitlynn’s blushing cheek.

“You’re ALL welcome to join in on the barefoot bonanza by the way,” offered Krista, centering her attention on the still shoe clad Connie and Mary. “After all, the bare feet now squarely out-number the shy ones. Quadruple wink, lol.”

Needing nothing even close to a second invitation, Connie and Mary both began to strip off their own oppressive footwear, and before anyone knew it Kaitlynn was completely surrounded by prodding fingers AND naked, wiggling toes. Connie put hers toes to use by emulating Krista’s survey of Kaitlynn’s opposite side, while Mary sent her own twitching tootsies to explore the insides of their writhing tickle-slut’s inner thighs, sneaking them in between Kaitlynn’s ass cheeks on occasion, and working her big toe up and in to Kaitlynn’s butt hole as well. This newfound attention sent Kaitlynn in to Defcon-100 territory, as the ill-fated fem fell to even greater depths of depravity.

“Katey, I’m feeling generous all of the sudden,” said Krista, pulling her feet and legs in to a crisscross seated position and settling her gaze directly above the lovely and longing eyes of her stimulated tickle-hostage. “Connie, would you be a champ and hand me that pair of scissors from the conference table right there. Pretty please, with sugar on top.”

Connie grabbed the pair in question from the small office utensil bin that sat in the center of the table, and handed them over to their ringleader elect. Krista took the shears, all the while leering at Kaitlynn, and reached down to the tortured woman’s right bra cup. Tweaking Kaitlynn’s engorged nipple in the process, Krista pulled the lacey fabric away from her breast before cutting a small hole in the center of the bra. This strategic slit allowed Kaitlynn’s erect nipple freedom from the restrictive garment, and Krista was almost certain the perky little titty-tip grew a bit more in response…as if grateful for the release. Repeating the ritual with Kaitlynn’s left cup as well before tossing the scissors aside, Krista then settled her soles back against Kaitlynn’s side, continuing the rhythmic massage of the woman’s sweat-slickened body. The focus she got back from Kaitlynn after this little tit-for-tat procedure was far less indignation, tipping the scales instead towards appreciative recognition of Krista’s gesture. Heck, the ticklish little bitch even seemed slightly galvanized.

“Uhhhhh, mmmmmm, fffffffkkkkkkkkk mmmmmmeeeeeee,” exhaled Kaitlynn, WAAYYY too far gone to exhibit anything even remotely resembling decorum at this point. She was SPENT!!

Kaitlynn squirmed as forty-some odd fingers and toes probed nearly every inch of her bare sweaty body. Mary had taken to alternating her foot sucking and toe nibbling between both of Kaitlynn’s drenched feet, while playing a heinous game of footsies with Kaitlynn’s sweat slickened butt hole. And at this point, Kaitlynn was entirely convinced that sweat wasn’t all that was wetting the insides of her upper thighs, as she had most assuredly started leaking. Especially when Mary’s big toes would periodically (and no doubt what-SO-ever intentionally) brush up against the swollen lips of her protruding vulva, which was pressing against the fabric of her lace panties. And Debbie now employed her talented toes against Kaitlynn’s newly freed nipples. Thanks to Krista’s inventive tactics, they were now standing at full attention as they throbbed beneath Deb’s fiendish foot attention. And the Krista/Connie tandem had the rest of her upper body well in hand…and well in foot, for that matter. They each stroked her underarms, while toiling away with their own bare feet up and down the slippery sides of her sweat drenched body. At this point, Kaitlynn was going to full on cum in her shorts, whether any of these wicked wenches liked it or not.

“Uuuhhhmmm, girls,” alerted Mary, taking notice to Kaitlynn’s complete state of stimulation. “It seems our little Katey-cat here is drrriippiinnggg wet.”

“Well then Mary, my dear, quit beating around the bush why don’t ya,” alluded Krista, pun most DEFINTELY intended. “Be a doll, and help finish her off already.”

With that provocation still swirling, and the office air heavy with a blend of sweet foot aroma, sex-infused body sweat, and Kaitlynn’s longing want for libido-liberation, Mary acknowledged the appeal from their unofficial chairwoman elect. Turning her attention back to the wet spot that had been steadily forming in Katey’s crotch, Mary took a moment to completely whisk away Kaitlynn’s drenched panties, and then danced her pink-pedicured little toes up the inside of the pleading woman’s clammy thigh before working them between the folds Kaitlynn’s butt cheeks, and spreading them back and forth across her sopping lips. Oh so masterfully manipulating her womanhood, Mary soon brought forth a series of guttural grunts and moans from the wanting, infinitely tickle-teased Kaitlynn. The group looked on in wonder as she squirmed uncontrollably, Kaitlynn’s hips thrusting as she slammed her now completely bare ass back against the carpet repeatedly, and curled her toes so hard they were sure to be cramping. Her legs quivered, as her bare heels came down against the floor in a rhythmic motion that was in tune with the slapping of her bouncing butt cheeks. The quartet of office onlookers regaled at the seductive site. The once oh-so-high-and-mighty Kaitlynn, reduced to a quivering and orgasmically charged shell of her former self, writhed and whimpered as she was overtaken by hedonistic pleasure, her hips and Brazilian-waxed mound thrusting in to the air in vulgar fashion. She had been completely broken at the hands and feet of her colleagues, and nothing would ever be the same again. Utterly depleted, Kaitlynn quickly passed out on the heels of her immodest eruption, leaving her a snoring mound of naked, tickle-ravished flesh.

“WOW, sooooo, yeah, that just happened,” interjected Krista, intent on using a bit of levity to bring them all back down to earth again. “So who’s up for some lunch?”

Reaching behind Kaitlynn’s back, Krista unfastened the belt that held her bound arms in place, and folded up the slumbering woman’s suit jacket before placing it beneath her resting head. Gathering up Kaitlynn’s remaining clothes, she stood and tossed the pile of discarded clothing in the bottom drawer of a nearby filing cabinet…but not before stealing one of her discarded socks as a souvenir. Noticing the move, the others quickly followed suit, and each took an item of Katey’s clothing as a keepsake, with Mary of course absconding with the largest trophy…Kaitlynn’s sopping wet panties. Moving to then collect their own discarded shoes and socks as well, the women all padded off barefoot to their respective work stations to freshen up and redress, while Krista locked away the sleeping naked beauty’s stolen clothing in to the cabinet drawer.

“I could eat,” offered Mary, in response to Krista’s query. “O’Leary’s again, orr….”

“Your call, Mary,” suggested Deb, generously. “We’ll call it your victory lap, over having knocked Ms hoity-toity from her longtime perch of pompousness.” Deb offered a suggestive wink in Mary’s direction as well, for added measure.

“Works for me,” said Mary. “I fly you all buy.”

“Uhm, should we, uhhh,” stammered Connie, eyeing the still collapsed Kaitlynn. “Should we maybe wake her…or at least leave her something to wear!"

Krista, in mock-response to the motion, looked down at the second sweat smeared dress sock of Kaitlynn’s that she’d held on to, as if deliberating. Eventually consenting, Krista tossed the sock over towards Kaitlynn’s general direction before returning her attention to the ladies.

“That’ll do, for now,” Krista mocked, as she finished replacing her own shoes and socks. “Let’s hit it, ladies. And Connie, don’t forget to hit the lights on your way out. Oh, and by the way, I just called Jack, Brenda, and Elliott, over at Branch & Edlestein…I told them Kaitlynn was waiting for them to pop over and pick up the keys to that showing for this afternoon.”

“Wait, lol, aren’t they the competing agents for Kaitlynn these days,” questioned Mary, although she already knew the answer. “That’s PRICELESS! Wait until they get here, and find Ms. Trashy-toes asleep at the wheel.”

“Yeah, and on second thought, maybe let’s leave the lights ON…and the door open,” offered Krista, re-thinking her strategy, “I’m sure the B&E crew will wanna get a glimpse of this little depraved scene. They might even need to take a few pic’s, for Kaitlynn’s new brochures, wink wink.”

“Nice,” offered Deb, high-fiving Krista for her admirable stroke of ingenuity. “I can JUST see that add on a bus stop bench…or a billboard even!”

And with that, the office crew rolled out, leaving the naked and sweaty Kaitlynn to sleep off her ordeal. It was going to be quite a week……

What a brilliant story, I love it when someone uptight gets their ticklish comeuppance, especially when they're reduced to orgasm! Nice writing!

well, the writer wrote "We Go Live" series. the legendary one hehe

Thanks all, and glad folks are enjoying this little tickle-tale. Was nice to NOT chapterize for once, and just get the whole story out in one post. That said, something tells me that Kaitlynn is (of course) going to be strategizing about how to exact her.......revenge. Wink wink ;)

So I read this story last week and since then found myself reading your other works, and was completely blown away by your stories. They're some of the best I've ever had the chance to read on here. Really hope you one day continue the "We Go Live @ 5" story. Also loving the usage of Philly suburbs in your stories.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back