• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karinne tickle / forced orgasm (m/f, armpits, ribs, feet)

After seeing just the pictures I had to walk away from my computer. I wish you the very best in what you do but it's so not for me. I even just wanted to see what your website was like and again it made me very ill.

I'm just shocked blown away that women do this for a living. Allow themselves to go through emotional shit I can't even explain what or how I feel at this moment.

I know everyone has their schtick I get that I also get that this "forum" is a Tickling" forum but how things as a friend told me today in an email have changed. She made it abundantly clear that this forum used to be just that and now it's so much more. I know I'm ranting but in a good way and certainly entitled to my opinion and how I feel.

Good luck again
P.S. I'll just stick to buying shoes!

After seeing just the pictures I had to walk away from my computer. I wish you the very best in what you do but it's so not for me. I even just wanted to see what your website was like and again it made me very ill.

I'm just shocked blown away that women do this for a living. Allow themselves to go through emotional shit I can't even explain what or how I feel at this moment.

I know everyone has their schtick I get that I also get that this "forum" is a Tickling" forum but how things as a friend told me today in an email have changed. She made it abundantly clear that this forum used to be just that and now it's so much more. I know I'm ranting but in a good way and certainly entitled to my opinion and how I feel.

Good luck again
P.S. I'll just stick to buying shoes!

indeed, you are entitled to your opinion, and glad you weren't nasty about it like SOME people. what what about this got your dander up? tickling and orgasms?

indeed, you are entitled to your opinion, and glad you weren't nasty about it like SOME people. what what about this got your dander up? tickling and orgasms?

I would never be nasty in a comment even if it's not to my liking. Some people are nasty about how they feel what they see it's just not me. :) I've seen in real life as we have witnessed it on here it's not right so thank you!

First off I love the "whole" orgasm and tickling if people like that certainly makes me curious though I have been told that I'm over the top ticklish in certain places that ... in any case I guess for me it's the whole get up, the situations the implements i.e ( ball gag ) the bondage some to the extreme and certainly something I'm not into looking at - at all actually. To me it's blech! I'm just an old fashion girl

:smilelove

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of David's work over the last couple of years, and it's definatelly a bit more on the fantasy-side than the hardcore stuff like PD at Insex. Two different worlds. He's more playful with the models than sadistic. However, anyone that watches his clips can tell that the models are having fun and it's absolutely a mutually fun experience. He's not torturing the models or pushing them over the edge even though they "act" as if they are in peril. It's acting. But fun acting. David does a good job of being in-tune with his models while creating an environment of "danger". Kudos to him.

The forum here is full of BDSM and tickling, so I wouldn't get to bent out of shape over it. It's just fantasy. Consider the venue of the forum.

I would never be nasty in a comment even if it's not to my liking. Some people are nasty about how they feel what they see it's just not me. :) I've seen in real life as we have witnessed it on here it's not right so thank you!

First off I love the "whole" orgasm and tickling if people like that certainly makes me curious though I have been told that I'm over the top ticklish in certain places that ... in any case I guess for me it's the whole get up, the situations the implements i.e ( ball gag ) the bondage some to the extreme and certainly something I'm not into looking at - at all actually. To me it's blech! I'm just an old fashion girl

:smilelove

Thanks for explaining that. I kinda wondered why anyone would be offended by seeing orgasms and tickling, seeing as it was described in the post title. But I can see where the bondage might be a turn off. For what it's worth, the gag and nipple clips/ties/whatever were a bit much for me too, but not so much that I didn't enjoy the clip.

I thought it's hot. It's not painful, and yet they are unable to control the intensity of the ticklee as he pushes them closer to such a pleasurable ending.

More tickling through panties, please

Haven't even seen the clip yet, but after seeing the pic of the girl getting her clit/slit tickled through her panties with that vibrator AND seeing the first disgruntled reply, I felt compelled to commend you on the theme, and I request that you do much much more of this--with a brunette! (Thanks). And I hereby declare that it's OK to orgasm while being tickled, or to be tickled while orgasming for that matter, it's a glass half empty/full kinda thing. Seems like people who enjoy clips of tickling without orgasm get exactly what they want for say 95% of the clip, while people who enjoy the included orgasm have only 5% of the clip to celebrate (but you dont hear them complaining). Anyway, I just think that clips of orgasms elicited by tickling the genitals (especially through panties) are an untapped goldmine for you TK producers. We want it; we'll pay for it; now go out and produce it, heh! TBC, your clips are awesome.

Female perspective

I thought the clip was pretty hot. I think you have to understand that this is all consentual. I find myself fantasizing about exchanging places with the models. Should this be done to someone who is not a willing participant? NO! Absolutely not. But if someone is willing, the sufereing can be exquisite even for the receiver.

Speaking from experience

Gloria

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back