• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathy of Realtickling

tummytickler

TMF Novice
I have a feeling this question has already been asked sometime in the distant past, but I just have to ask. Kathy, have you ever thought about being the ticklee in one of your videos? I'm sure it would be a huge seller.

Ha Ha! Another Crusader has joined the good fight!

Believe it or not, the lovely Kathy was tickled in a vid that is no longer available (it was called Happy Hour), and unfortunately, I missed it. :( I've requested seeing her as a bottom a few times on this forum, and so have a few others. I know that I would buy it in a split second. Soooo, come on Kathy, I think that you would have a hit on your hands. :cool:

Kathy from RT

I to have inquired as to why such and obviously beautiful women who is definetaly ticklish (I saw her only video) won't honor her fans with an appearance. Kathy has stated she prefers to save her action for private. As I am sure all do respect her privacy, it is a shame non the less that the operator of the best videos produced can't make this one exception. If Kathy is worried that fans wouldn't be able to get enough of her she's right. I truly believe Kathy listens to her fans, and someday somehow she will produce a video starring herself. The simple thought of Kathy at the mercy of several women she has produced and directed the torture of for years would be the most sought after video ever. Hate to mention it but even Gabrielle form PV stars in several of her own videos. Kathy if your reading this please understand it isn't about not understanding how you feel but more about what the community and your fans feel would be the ultimate in viewing pleasure. The shame of it all is that the one video kathy was in isn't for sale anymore. Although it was a quality video, one with maybe Sara, Kristen, and Pricilla starring Kathy as the tickler who becomes the ticklee who exacts their revenge would be priceless. Oh well I know I'm not the only one with this dream and maybe just maybe Kathy has read all the responses with her as the main topic and it will help. Kathy is definately a class act with a great product to offer. I have purchased over ten videos form RT and theirs always room for more.

Re: Kathy from RT

ticklefan said:
Hate to mention it but even Gabrielle form PV stars in several of her own videos.

I have to step in and comment. Gabrielle's feet (from the calves down) are in her videos, not Gabrielle. Her feet are in the videos. Big difference don't you think. Kathy do whatever you feel you want to. We'd like to see you but don't do it if you don't want to.

dodger,

I do say I agree with you 100% dodger. I respect Kathy's decision not to appear as I mentioned in my original post. I was simply stating a fact as other fans have which is a desire to see kathy in a video. If my comments in any way seemed to be pushy I not only apologize to Kathy, but to all who might misread them.

PS: Your right about only gabriells feet appearing, That's actually what I was hoping for. You see if Kathy did in this way she could accomplish two things. Keeping herself off screen and stopping the request.

:( I just dont like being in front of the camera. Sorry guys. There are so many beautiful women that we DO put in our videos. Trust me you don't need me in them. I love that you care enough to ask though. But as of this moment I'm not even close to wanting to be in a video.
Luvv Yuh,

Plus its veyr lame indeed to put JUST your feet in a video and ask people for money. Kathy if you do a video go full body, not just your feet. But you've made it clear you really dont wanna so thats cool. :cool:

Well, if we can't have a new vid with Kathy in it,

will Happy Hour be released again, maybe as a CD-ROM? :)

FYI Kathy, I'm really enjoying my membership in your site!

I have the Happy Hour vid clip. If someone would tell me how, I would be happy to post it. It is whoa.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back