• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katya the Internationally-Published Instagram Model [M/F Feet]

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
Instagram. Definitely a hit-or-miss platform for finding models. You either strike gold, or you get dirt. So, much, dirt.

Once in a while, though, you find a diamond.

Ariana was one such diamond. How could I top that? What if I told you I'd found an internationally-published fashion model and web series hostess? Get outta town, you say?

Meet Katya.

attachment.php

I didn't know what to expect when I met Katya (IG: @katyadayy). I didn't even expect her to keep her appointment. But, keep it she did; and what was to be a one-hour tickling shoot turned into ninety minutes, then two hours, then three. She just would. Not. Stop. At the two hour mark when I asked her if she wanted to keep going she grinned at me and said, "Get that bag!"

When we were done and she was re-touching her makeup, she said probably one of my most favorite quotes from a newcomer ever;

"Gosh, I should just go full-time FEET! Fuck college! Are there any more of you?!"

(Producers, THAT'S YOUR CUE)

Katya produced enough foot-age for nearly twenty clips. Fans have already claimed her giggle is "the cutest ever". So let's do this! "Katya is Ticklish" and "Best Giggle Ever", Katya's debut and sophomore clips, are available NAO over at www.sole-mates.us - and for those of you who prefer more... tangible souvenirs, Katya has asked me to inform you all that she offers feet pics, worn socks, shoes, and clothing to generous fans... so if that's your thing drop her a DM (BE. RESPECTFUL.) and help sis continue to get all the bags as a thank-you for her hard work and enthusiasm.

View attachment KAT1 Preview 2_(1).mp4

Last edited:
wow what a real cutie pie katyla is feet so gergous and so ticklish and most adraoble reactions life sure is good when tickle cute girls feet silly.

Mask is a deal breaker for me, which is too bad because from the looks of her IG she's super cute!

Aye the muzzle of oppresion.. Women really don't look attractive like that.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back