• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keeping your partners feet soft

jimcarey1234

TMF Poster
My girlfriends on her feet all day at work. So she gets hard spots on her feet, I've bought her a ped-egg, a pedi-pro (the battery operated, rotating hard skin remover) and just ordered some of those night socks to put cream on overnight.

Over to you. What do you do?

Thanks
Jim

I used something on my wife when we were married years ago because she wore heels all the time and developed nasty thick callouses in the center of her feet just below her toes. I don't remember what I used, but you spread it on the spot and let it sit for a while and it pealed the whole thick callous off in one shot! From there it was a breeze to keep her feet nice. The stuff cam in a small jar and had a thing in the cap kinda like Ambisol that you use for tooth aches. I think if you go to a typical drugstore like CVS or Walgreens, or Rite-Aid, and ask the pharmacist. They're pretty helpful. (By the way, it made my wifes feet even more ticklish than they already were after they got the treatment! :yayzorz::evilha:)

Crème Jeunesse des pieds - Clarins, Paris. Nothing but the best for my slaves.

Sometimes I'll rub scented lotion on my boyfriend's feet. Makes them feel and smell better. I keep my soft as well

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back