• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kered's World:A pictorial review

Always intrested in expanding his finacial empire,Kered invested in a friends business.The venture however did not last long..

hahahahha thanks for the laugh.. never knew ya were into that kerd... heheh

Hoping to recoup the loses from his last ill advised investment,Kered decided to give the resort business a try.

And sadly, his attempts at store promotions didn't fare so well.....

Distraught over his recent business dealings,Kered repaired to his lakeside cottage.There he spent the days crusing the waters of Lake Woebegone,on a yacht of his own design and construction.

Come late afternoon,Kered would anchor in a quite cove and head for shore using his life boat.

Once ashore Kered would stroll over to the local tavern and claim his favorite spot at the bar.

Here is a rare and to the best of my knowledge a never before seen picture of Kered's lakeside retreat.

Kered is an avid ice fisherman.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oLtIQ4mrDo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oLtIQ4mrDo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Priceless....Kered must have been using the wrong bait....

Distraught over his recent business dealings,Kered repaired to his lakeside cottage.There he spent the days crusing the waters of Lake Woebegone,on a yacht of his own design and construction.

Garrison Keiller !!

OMG Bugman...This is HYSTERICAL.. :blaugh:

Keep 'em comin' !! :wub:

Kered hosted a fishing show for several years on a local tv station.I have culled some of the highlights from the show.

Hahahahaha this was one of the most amazing and entertaining threads I have ever read. All I know about him that he always has to go to work, poor guy.... he once wanted to kill me when I said him not to go....

Sure am glad he isnt near the water any more....:whip:
I did have a traumatic experience, this is true. But not as bad as Venray. He will never go near the water again!
Venray1.jpg

It is a little known fact that Kered is descended from the minor nobility of a certain European nation.After much painstaking research i have located a photograph of his ancestral home.The estate is still used by the family,so i will not reveal the exact location.

With the fall season aproaching,Kered quit the calm waters of Lake Woebegone and took too the open road,seeking adventure and,perhaps,love.

After a long day on the road Kered reached his favorite state park and decided to camp out for a few days.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back