• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KillerQueen's November Party (1st anniversary)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
KillerQueen's famous public tickle party celebrated its 1st anniversary! :yayzorz:

The event was a huge success. Between 40 and 50 guests attended the party, among them 9 women (five of them were tickled, two others preferred the active role).

Instead of the ususal performance at the beginning, KillerQueen challenged every guest to a one minute 1:1 tickle fight with her, and let me tell you something: I've rarely met a stronger and swifter woman! Despite her petiteness, she dominated almost every single competitor! Not without getting tickled a lot during those fights of course... ;) About 10 guests dared to accept the challenge, among them 2 women, and it was a real treat to watch!

Afterwards, the usual gang tickling sessions erupted throughout the party, sometimes 2 or 3 simultanously, and almost every minute of the party was filled with laughter or screams. In a few of the sessions, bondage was involved as well, and 3 males enjoyed a lot of passive tickling, too.

At midnight, two sinful angels graced the party with their special performance, an enticing dance in sub/domme roles, bondage, light feather tickling, and some candle wax treatment. The "sub" angel danced herself in a most fascinating way into tight bondage, along a rope which was held by her mistress.

Afterwards, the "normal" tickle sessions were continued. When I left shortly before 2 am, there were still about 20 guests present. I've talked to several guests since then, and they all agreed: It was one of the best tickle parties so far!

KillerQueen informed me today that the parties will be continued well into 2009, she received a thumbs-up from the insomnia club owners. The next party is scheduled for Dec 10, and I've already booked my flights for that event! ;)

To illustrate the party ongoings, I uploaded a few pics here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=139675
If you'd like to see the pics and reports from previous parties, just do a tag search for KillerQueen, all the relevant threads are listed there. Enjoy! :cool2:

well done for hittin the year mark!!! ya got a good thing going there guys! :)

I just wanted to comment in here and tell everyone that I have attended a couple of tickle parties with Hal, and meeting KillerQueen and tickled her myself and others at this party and have to tell everyone that this is a wonderful safe place for anyone who enjoys tickling to go to. No one will touch you unless you are wanting to be tickled, everyone is friendly and everyone at these parties get a long well. I have made friends with several of the attendees and look forward to attending another party in 09.

TicklesFemales

KillerQueen you are quite welcome and my comments are very true. I look forward to tickling you again sometime. I would even enjoy a private session with you sometime so I can tickle you all by myself.....LOL I am an evil tickler don't you agree....Your feet have no mercy with me....You are ticklish everywhere and I love that.

TicklesFemales

Congratulations to Killer Queen and her fans and supporters in Berlin on making this an enduring monthly event there. :D :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back