• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bignorm868 said:
oh but in late january i'll drink all i want :cool:

Congrats Norm,

I'll be sure to have a beer for the big 2-1. Would that be coincindental to the Jaguars going to the Super Bowl?

I'll drink cause new years the only day my moma lets me drink! :p

well, as long as my mom pays my neighbors to make sure i dont drink, I dont have a choice. :p

Hungarian2 said:
I'll drink cause new years the only day my moma lets me drink! :p

i love the holidays cause my uncle has the best imported beers.

:rolleyes: YOUR uncle does all that stuff...my uncle, well, takes me fishing....:happy:

Hungarian2 said:
:rolleyes: YOUR uncle does all that stuff...my uncle, well, takes me fishing....:happy:

i got some really cool uncles, the one i mentioned above, has the best beer and wine to drink, the best rack of lamb and other authentic Greek dishes for the holidays, and damn, that man can grill.

:sad: he grills too?!.....well, cant say mine doesnt...though I cant say he grills well either...:p

Heya guys!
BigNorm suggested I get myself a personal title for under my avatar, so I'm open to suggestions! Lets hear em ^^ .

Why did you reject *my* suggestion in the first place, and accepted his *now*?
Eh?

Fickle humans.

I didnt think its was a good idea to start, but now the "senior member" is bugging me. Turns out that you got the right idea in the first place again Kal.

She's telling me I was right...

Oh gods, I'm developing warm feelings toward this specimen.

She sure knows how to manipulate me.

Sneaky humans.

Good lord Kimiko, been working on your post count a BIT :p

Hmm...a title...I have no clue. :p

Hehe yeah, I'm trying to decide curently whether to fall unconcious from lack of sleep, or reach 1100 posts :p .

lonelykimiko said:
Hehe yeah, I'm trying to decide curently whether to fall unconcious from lack of sleep, or reach 1100 posts :p .

:p I know how it is to do what you've done. I was on a forum for a couple days and got 250 posts easy. And I wasn't even on that much. The most amazing thing was it was all on topic, none of it spam. Or I would've been banned for a week. ;) They had steep rules. That's where I got my nickname "Post Whore" but I'm not really much of one anymore. :)

Well fortunatly I just started posting at interesting stuff, and wasnt going for lots of posts. It just kinda happened. Its only when I started talking with Kal that stuff got odd :p .

-> Both of you.

Are you implying something by sheer chance, eh?

;)

lonelykimiko said:
Well fortunatly I just started posting at interesting stuff, and wasnt going for lots of posts. It just kinda happened. Its only when I started talking with Kal that stuff got odd :p .

Yup. Well I did a lot of that too, but it was still on topic because I kept to the disscussion threads. ;) I didn't do it on purpose, something inside of me just made me go insane with posting.

Just insane with posting? I'm insane with everything! Oh look, there are butterflys in my eyes....

A bit clichèd.

How about "Compulsive Poster" instead? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back