• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

King Vitaman commercial

hey Eddy,

I remember that scene from when I was a kid, but haven't been able to locate it at all. I can't even remember the game it was advertising

good luck

Havent seen that one in years.....does anyone remember another commercial dungeon scene....I think it was for a board game....The narrator says...its no fun being in a dungeon...and then theres some short scenes...of the cell...of the poor food...and then he says you may even get tortured....and the scene cuts to a guy in stocks getting his feet tickled....say it probably in 70s....just wondering if anyone else has seen it

The game was called "Dungeon Dice" and it ran incessantly on Sat morning kids programs briefly. It's considered a holy grail of sorts for some of us guys into m/m tickling, so if anyone has it on video, let us know. Thanks!

Havent seen that one in years.....does anyone remember another commercial dungeon scene....I think it was for a board game....The narrator says...its no fun being in a dungeon...and then theres some short scenes...of the cell...of the poor food...and then he says you may even get tortured....and the scene cuts to a guy in stocks getting his feet tickled....say it probably in 70s....just wondering if anyone else has seen it

Sweet Christmas bosccco. I remember that one very, very well. I recall the prisoner saying no, no then the torturer tickles his stocked dirty feet. Back in the early seventies, seemed like it was on NBC often Saturday mornings for a while.

Kudos to you for such a memory. :D

My memories of the Dungeon commercial are of a narrator saying something like "The jailers would do ANYTHING for a LAUGH", then the bearded prisoner is tickled on his stocked feet with a big, fluffy feather. His laughter was great. I would KILL to see this commercial again. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back