• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN (Part 1)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN
Where tickling is a way of life !
By Max Speer
Copyright © 1993 by Max Speer
Beginnings

The Oldsmobile pulled up on the driveway of a two-story suburban single home. It was the beginning of September and the birds were singing to their little hearts' delight as the growl of lawn mowers filled the air with the sweet smell of fresh-cut grass. Suburbia on a Sunday afternoon!
"Is this beautiful or what?" said Jim, a tall man in his early 40's with black, curly hair and a boyish face. The doors of the car swung open simultaneously and out stepped the new residents of Franklin Street.
Jim's beautiful wife, Barbara, looked down and smiled at her two kids: Jamie, a stunning girl of 18 years with long, wavy blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes; and Buddy, who, even at 11, was a wiz on the computer and gifted with his parents' good looks as well.
The Mayers had left their cold, Northeastern house to live in their new Paradise; a very small town on the eastern coast of Florida called Kittletown. Jim had the fortune of being given a a chance to re-locate and grabbed at the opportunity to live in this warm haven. He had had the pleasure of visiting Kittletown on several occasions during his frequent commutes and found the people to be most friendly and hospitable. He also learned about Kittletown's greatest 'secret' but knew that his family would be told in time.
"I am tickled to death to be here," shrilled Barbara as she stepped up on her patio and sniffed the air. Jim and Buddy exchanged a glance, and as Jim stepped to his gorgeous wife and took her around he said, "You will be, Barb, you certainly will be."
As he unlocked the door of their house with mocked grandure the handsome couple were followed in by Jamie and Buddy in that order. "What's that supposed to mean?" retorted Jamie and Buddy's response was to grab his older sister's ribs and tickle, saying, "It means this."
Jamie squealed and twisted as she giggled, running for the safety of her mother's back which she hugged tightly.
"Mom, Buddy's tickling me..." But before she could finish the sentence Buddy had reached his index fingers up to the armhole of her sleeveless top and inserted his fingers to tickle the extremely soft skin of her sensitive underarms.
"...Heeheehee....Aahhh s-stop it Hahahaha.." she giggled as she pulled her arms down from around her mother and hugged her sides twisting to face him. Jim gave Buddy a subtle 'cool it' sign with his hand and Buddy ran into the house to have a look around.
After a thorough tour of the house, dreaming where everything will be once the furniture arrives, Jim ordered a pizza so they could have a quick meal before the talk that Jim said he had to give.
When the pizza boy arrived, Barbara noticed that he was looking at her quite strangely and it unnerved her.
"That young man," she whispered to Jim, "Look at the way he's staring at me."
"How's that?" Jim asked naively.
"Well he's looking at my arms and down my body like I'm...I don't know...".
"Relax," Jim said, "I'm sure he means no harm."
Smiling a broad smile, the pizza boy handed the pizzas to Barbara but then another strange thing occurred that gave her a start. As she lifted her hands up to grab the pizzas from the pizza boy's hands she saw him @#%$ his head as he began staring right under her arms! He was looking, without hiding it, right at her exposed underarms.
Barbara now began to feel very strange and she was about to recoil when a further strange thing occurred. As she took the pizzas, the boy reached a hand up and started to move his wiggling fingers towards her underarms. He had a huge smile on his face.
"Jim!" Barbara shouted but Jim was already in front of her paying the boy.
"Thanks," he said as he looked around Jim to stare at Barbara, then added,
"Welcome to Kittletown folks," and quickly left.
The room was quiet for a long moment until Jim slapped his hands together and said,
"Well, now, let's eat!"
They ate, at first in silence, then as the pizza warmed their hungry, exhausted bodies, the mood became agitated and happy. All was normal again.
Jim stared at his lovely wife and admired her. At 39 she had a body that could rival her young daughter. After all she had the girl when she was 21 and always took great pride in her appearance. Daily trips to the gym for aerobics class and a swim, weekly trips to the salon to have her nails and hair done, pedicures, manicures. But, although she was pampered, she never had the stuck-up attitude that most pampered wives sometimes develop. Barbara was an Earthchild. She loved getting down and dirty and was always very genuine. Her hair hung down her back in gentle waves, and Jim noticed the soft, smooth skin of her arms, framed so lovely in her blue sleeveless dress. He strained to think of how to begin the talk he knew was inevitable.
"Guys, " he began tenderly, "You know that I always think of you in everything I do." They all nodded as they ate. Strands of pizza cheese hung down Buddy's chin. They knew these things. "I need to tell you a little about this town."
He now had their total attention. What was it, they thought that could be so different about this town?
He began again with more strength. "This town is wonderful. The people are wonderful. The politics are wonderful. It's a clean, beautiful place. They do, however, have different views on love, sex, relationships, and the role that women play in the community."
This really raised their ears. Barbara sat quietly looking down.
"Years ago a man came into this town and changed their views. His name was Brian Michael’s and he was instrumental in changing, for the better, a town that was on the decline. However, his sexual views or preferences became the key factor in establishing the future views of it's people.
"What were they?" asked Buddy.
"I think you'll find out soon enough," answered his father, "But it's important that you all go along with it. We are very lucky to be here. Kittletown is a rich community and we have good standing here because of the work that I do. If everyone cooperates then we can have many good years here. Are you all with me?"
"Yes," they all answered. Barbara looked into her husband's eyes and he saw the rich blueness. "Yes," she said a moment later.
Kittletown: Book One
CHAPTER ONE
THE PROCESSING
Barbara and Jamie entered the Salon. There had been some briefing by Jim the night before and they agreed that if the family were to thrive in this rich community, they would do what needed to be done to fit in. Jim had told his wife and daughter that, " no matter how outrageous it seemed, they should comply for he would never do anything that wasn't for the good of the family ".
The woman who greeted Barbara and Jamie was a stunning woman in her mid-twenties with very long, straight blonde hair. She wore a white, sleeveless sun-dress with red polka-dots all over. Her fingernails and toenails were impeccable and painted red. She had the face of a model although exotic as if she were French or German. Barbara and Jamie admired this woman's poise and beauty.
"I am Trina and I will see that your time here is most enjoyable."
"What are you going to do with us?" asked Jamie as she looked around admiring the high quality salon equipment.
"Were you not briefed by someone? Your husband or...".
"No, " said Barbara, "He just told us to do what needs to be done."
"Oh," Trina said, a little concerned. Then with a smile, "I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself immensely today. You girls will be pampered and I guarantee you'll be laughing and having a great time before long. First we have to go into this room. Won't you follow me?"
Trina led the two women through a glass door into a room. There were several small beds and a woman sitting by each. Barbara and Jamie again marveled at the beautiful women working in this place. Jamie admired their dresses: very Summery and very feminine.
"You can remove your clothing and hang them up on these hooks," Trina said with a little giggle that made Barbara take pause.
"What are those devises?" asked Barbara.
"Why they're the latest in electrolysis , dear. These were invented by Dr. Gregory. He's a very brilliant scientist. I promise it won't hurt one bit and will be quicker than you can imagine."
"Electrolysis? What's that?" cried Jamie.
"They remove hair from your body permanently," retorted Barbara with a questioned look in her eyes as she stared into Trina's.
"Just think of it," said Trina as she walked towards Jamie. "No more shaving your underarms and legs. No hair growing anywhere but on your head. Would you like that, little Jamie?" With that she gave Jamie a little poke on her ribs. Jamie screeched and giggled as she folded her body over and away from the probing finger.
"Hee hee,... aah I...guess sssooo," she giggled.
Barbara and Jamie shyly removed all of their clothing and lay down on the tables. The women helpers had such compassionate, gentle smiles that it relaxed them. The woman with Barbara had a name tag that read, 'Randi', and the tag on Jamie's woman read 'Karen'.
"Lift your arms over your head and relax them," said Randi. Barbara complied. Randi lifted her finger and slowly brushed the surface of Barbara's underarm. Barbara tried not to flinch or laugh but she was extremely ticklish and soon a giggle burst upward and outward. The two women giggled and looked at each other nodding approval.
Karen told young Jamie to lift her arms and put them under her head. Jamie did as she was told. Then, like the other, Karen lightly stroked the tender skin of Jamie's underarm. Jamie, on the other hand, threw her arm down, screamed and giggled.
"That tickles!!!" giggled Jamie.
"I know," said Karen. We need to find all of the hair follicles so they can be removed.
Jamie lifted her arm again and glanced over at her mother on the other table. Randi was stroking her underarm and she saw her mother struggling to hold her arm up but giggling like she'd never heard before.
Randi and Karen were giggling too as they stroked and touched the tender skin with the needle for just an instant.
Barbara's body was actually arching off the table as she held one arm up over her head and used the other to stuff into her mouth and try to gain some control of herself as Randi tickled her underarm; first with her finger and next with the needle.
"Come on," said Karen. "Be like your mother. Be a good girl and let me tickle you with the electrolysis needle."
"Heeheeheeheehee Hahahahahahaha !!!! I c-can't t-take ittt!!" Jamie giggled. It's too much!!!! Tickling!!!!!!! Does it HAVE to tickle? I can't take tickling!"
The two women giggled.
Karen had to physically hold Jamie's hand over her head as Jamie grasped the edge of the table with her other. The process caused the two ticklish women to giggle so much that they were hysterical and losing control. Karen and Randi giggled, looking at each other and nodded, remembering when it was they who went through the process. Randi, however, had to be tied down and electrolysized. The resulting tickles were almost impossible to bear.
When both arms were finished, the two women held up mirrors to show Barbara and Jamie how smooth their underarms now were. Both women marveled at the work and stroked to see if they felt any stubble. There was none. Then they realized that their own stroking tickled them and they were glad to be over the tickling by these women.
The electrolysis of their legs and 'bikini' areas were almost as giggly. Both Barbara and her daughter found the areas of their legs more ticklish as it got nearer to their feet and between their legs. Jamie's treatment went quicker because of her age, being so much younger than her beautiful mother.
Once again they now marveled at how smooth they were now that this hair was removed.
The mother and daughter were helped up out of the table and realized how light-headed they were from laughing. They instinctively went for their clothes but were cut-off by Trina.
"Oh no," she said, obviously delighted by the new smooth women. "As the welcoming committee for Kittletown we are giving you a whole new wardrobe. But first, put these robes on and come sit down over here.
Barbara and Jamie put the silk robes on and loved the coolness against their smooth skin. They sat on chairs that had long, padded 'legs' that extended forward. There was a small stool at the ends where their two 'torturing' women sat.
"Time for your pedicures."
Barbara was delighted and sat down quickly. She loved having her feet pampered. But As Jamie sat down she wagged her finger at the seated woman and scolded. "No tickling. Okay?"
They all laughed.
The pedicure was another lesson in torture. Jamie held the arms of the chair and squeezed with all her might, head thrown back and absolutely squealing in laughter as Karen used small pumice stones to rub off the few calluses that she had. The tickling was nearly impossible for Jamie to take as the stone, barely the size of an eraser head, rubbed the ball of her foot right under her toes.
"No no no Stop!!!! That's my most ticklish spot!!!" Jamie giggled helplessly.
"I thought you said your underarms were your most ticklish spot?" Karen said giggling.
"Jamie has many 'most ticklish spots', don't ya?" Barbara said as she, too was laughing from the ticklishly torturous stone that rubbed her extremely ticklish soles.
"It's hard getting a grip on you," Randi said as Barbara's delicate foot kept pulling out of her hand. "I'm gonna have to tie you down."
"OH NOOO!!!!" Barbara said nearly panicking at the thought. "I simply couldn't take that. No no no. Tickling and not being able to move. I'm sorry."
When the pumice work was finished, the girls received an oil massage and their toe nails were trimmed and painted. They looked like a queen and a princess.
The two pampered women were given delicate slippers to wear and Trina led them through another pair of glass doors. Barbara and Jamie gasped at the size of the room filled with beautiful dresses, skirts, pants and shirts. There were styles in every shade, every color, every size.
"I've never seen such a giant collection of summer fashions in my life!" exclaimed Jamie with mouth agape. "Is this a salon or am I dreaming?"
"Oh, you've got it wrong, my dear," said Trina gently, "These styles are worn all year round."
"But they're all sleeveless and midriff tops and dresses," injected Barbara.
"That's right," said Trina carefully, "Women and girls in our town are required to wear sleeveless clothing all year round. Many wear midriff tops too."
"But what if it gets cold out?" Jamie said looking at her mother.
"Well, then," Trina began, "You wear a sweater or light jacket over it, but you must have something sleeveless underneath."
"You must?" Barbara asked getting a little edgy.
"Oh yes. You must be available to show your arms and underarms anytime any man asks. Also, no boots or anything that can prevent you from removing footwear at a moment's notice."
Barbara thought about the pizza boy.
"Why?" Barbara asked, a little afraid of what the answer might be.
"Weren't you briefed?" Trina asked, a little surprised.
"What's that mean?" asked Jamie.
Trina led the two, silk robed women over to a couch. She sat opposite the two and let her left arm rest on the back of the couch as she talked. Barbara noticed how incredibly smooth Trina's underarms were in her sleeveless dress, and noticed again how soft and delicate her foot looked as she crossed her legs.
"Many many years ago," Trina began, "A man named Brian Michael’s came into town. At that time, this town was in turmoil: drugs, alcohol, gambling, crime, filth. Nobody ever visited this town, and no one who lived here had any regard for one another. At that time we had a different name which isn't important now. Brian was a very charismatic man. He motivated people. He gained their trust. He showed them the Way. We never had religion before but now we do, and it's better for all of us. There's no crime and no corruption. Everything is as it should be and the people are all happy that way.
"What is this 'religion' " Barbara asked hesitantly.
"Tickling," said Trina with a dazed smile on her face as if drugged.
"Tickling!!!???" The two women retorted.
"It's very simple," Trina continued. "Men and women receive the same pay scale, the same benefits, the same political lobby here. The only difference is that the men have the legal right to tickle any woman...". She paused for a moment to look at Jamie, then continued, "...or female...that they want; any time they want, anywhere they want."
Barbara leaned forward and looked into Trina's sparkling eyes, "You mean anybody in this town has the right to tickle me...touch me...whenever they fancy it?"
"That's right."
"Even guys that you don't like or know?" Jamie asked.
"Correct. It's not that bad. It's tickling right? It's not like rape. There's no anger in it. The men want to see you laugh."
"But they get sexually aroused by it. Isn't that true?" Barbara asked.
"Yes it's true. But this law has reduced hate crimes to nothing. The men don't have the right to have sex with you. That's still your choice. They can't enter your home or work without your approval. Wearing sexy clothes sexually excites men. It always had. You can't fool yourself into believing that string bikinis were designed for our pleasure, can you? We've always tried to turn men on with the way we dress and the way we act. In Kittletown there's no hidden agendas." Trina leaned forward, very close to Barbara and Jamie's bewildered faces. Barbara couldn't help but notice the soft skin of her breasts revealed by her low neckline.
"Look ladies, the bottom line is this. You want to live in a clean, crime-free, affluent town where everyone gets along, everyone gets paid equally (and handsomely), and everyone is happy? Then you gotta face the facts that this is the law. Women have no right to refuse a tickle from any male, any time."
Then Trina sat back and spread both her long, soft, bare arms on the back of the sofa. The display made the two women gasp at the loveliness of her. "So," she began as she raised one eyebrow, uncrossing and then re-crossing her long, smooth legs, "You in or out?"
Barbara looked at Jamie and Jamie put her head down and rested it against her mother's breast. Barbara knew that Jamie would go along with whatever her mother said.
"I guess we're in. What can I say? My husband has a very good job here."
"Oh, I know," said Trina. Barbara was a little startled. "Your husband, Jim, has a very prestigious and important job, and we're all very grateful for him."
Barbara and Jamie stared at Trina with mouths agape.
What the hell DID Jim do that was so wonderful?
"Great," said Trina standing and clapping her hands together. Then rubbing them devilishly she said, "Now let's get the two of you dressed.

Attachments

• 873.jpg
    873.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 19
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back