• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kittletown (Part 10)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN

By Max Speer

CHAPTER Seven
Part one

THE EXPERIMENT
Jamie and Amy sat for a long time on heavily padded chairs that resembled dentist chairs. The only difference was that the width of the chairs were much wider and the girls had to spread their arms in order to reach the arms of the chair.
Frightened beyond comprehension, the girls' wrists were strapped to those arms. They were able to comfortably rest their elbows down on the padded arms but the fact that their own arms were spread out so much caused much fear.
"Why do you think we're strapped like this, Amy" Jamie said after checking that no one was in the room.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm sure it's so they can get to our underarms and ribs easier."
Jamie looked down at her smooth, hairless underarm and thought about the day that they were electrolysized. She thought about how all the hair was removed for the sole purpose of tickling. She thought about how everything in this crazy town was engineered so that women would be better tickle victims: smoother and chemically more ticklish.
She looked to Amy and remembered the sexual feelings that had suddenly whooshed up in her a little while ago. She knew that they would be tickled mercilessly. She wondered if she would have to watch Amy go through it first. Then a strange thought ran through her. She wondered if seeing Amy being tickled would get her excited.
Jamie's thoughts were shaken when the two men walked back into the room. Dr. Gregory was holding two hypodermic needles. The sight of the two needles put the girls into another bout of trembling.
"Wh-what's that for?" stuttered Amy.
"Oh these," Gregory said sardonically. "I assure you that the injections won't hurt. It is just an experiment on a new medication. There will be no long lasting side effects. I assure you. No, when you leave here a just a short while you will be just as you are now. Perhaps more so.
"I have been working on this formula for quite some time. I used to find women who were just not ticklish, or were only mildly ticklish. I wondered if a drug could be utilized to heighten the nervous system in such a way that the sense of touch would be exaggerated only when stroked.
"Finally, after much research, I discovered that very drug. But the problem was that it had only short term effects. I experimented by putting it in our water system. You know that by now, I'm sure. As long as you drink the water you will be effected by the formula."
"What if we just stop drinking the water?" Jamie said.
"Ah, smart girl. The drug is absorbed through washing, bathing, showering. Ice cubes are made from our water, remember? There's no way to avoid it, my dear.
"Now, at last, I have live subjects to test my latest formula. Once injected, you two girl will experience the most heightened state of touch-sensitivity you have ever felt. You cannot imagine the level of sensitivity. You can only experience it. Think of it. This can be the latest in recreational drugs for our youth.
"Claude, take this and administer it to....Oh I don't know your names. Oh yes I do. I remember hearing you talk to each other. Administer this to Amy and I will take care of Jamie. Jamie and Amy. It rhymes. How nice."
Claude and Dr. Gregory walked behind the two girls and plunged the long needles right through their pants, stinging their bottoms. The girls shrieked and then calmed down. Jamie and Amy began to feel euphoric. Suddenly, there was no fear.
"It's beginning to work already. Now, doesn't it feel good, girls."
The girls, although they didn't want to admit it, really felt great. They felt like giggling and finally gave in to the urge.
"What beautiful laughter from you two. Oh, we're going to have lots of fun tonight."
The doctor went into a drawer behind him and turned to face the girls. At first, seeing what the doctor had in his hand, they just stared. Then they looked at each other and giggled. It was a long, stiff feather.
Pam and Barbara walked out into the night. The air was balmy and Pam had the urge to take off her shoes and walk barefooted.
"You're crazy," said Barbara with a smile as they walked the neon-lit pavement on Main Street.
"You know, Barb," Pam said as she sniffed the fresh, Indian Summer air. "I think I can get to like it here."
"Now I know you're crazy," Barbara said and she poked Pam's ribs.
"Aaiii!!" Pam shrieked, then giggling, she ran behind Barbara and tried to grab her ribs.
"No no no!!!" Barbara giggled, twisting out of the way and trying to grab Pam in retaliation.
Pam saw an opening when Barbara reached out her bare arm to grab Pam. She immediately grabbed Barbara's shoulder with one hand and thrust her finger into her underarm with the other. The intensity made Barbara scream and throw her head back in giggles.
The two women feared that they would draw attention to horny ticklers and they put their hands over their mouths and giggled silently. Barbara slapped Pam's arm and the two continued walking.
After a while, they walked by a large office building.
"What's this gaudy thing?" Asked Pam looking it up and down.
"It's the Michael's Building. It's where Jim works."
"Have you ever been there?"
"No, not yet. But I know Jim's in a meeting tonight."
"Let's go surprise him," Pam said mischievously.
"No, I can't. He'll get mad."
"Come on," Pam said, tugging her older sister through the large double, glass doors. Pam put her shoes back on and adjusted her dress, as if those meager acts would make her look less sexy. But the two women looked unbelievably sexy as they wandered through the darkened halls of the expansive lobby.
The doctor pointed the feather up into the air and examined it. The point was nice and stiff. Then he sat down on a padded stool with wheels for legs and rolled up to Jamie. He looked closely at her upper arm and up into her armpit. He examined as a doctor would. He marveled at the soft skin and delicate creases up by her underarm. Carefully, he prodded the soft creases and Jamie hunched her shoulder up a bit. This created more creases and the doctor marveled again at the pure, sensitive loveliness of that particular area of a woman's body.
Then, he raised the feather and, very lightly touched her shoulder.
Jamie instantly, though euphoric, felt a surge of sensation like she had never experienced before. It tickled intensely and she spontaneously laughed. She tried to remember if she was as ticklish, merely on her shoulder, previously but her thoughts were muddled by the sensations. Her head was swimming in thoughts of Buddy, tickling her in her room and Sid tickling her to the floor at her interview. She thought about Amy reaching across a table to serve some boys who tickled her and tiny tingles started exciting her between the legs.
The doctor was delighted and chuckled. Then, he trailed the feather down her shoulder and stroked the outer edge of her ticklish hollow.
Jamie began to squeal with laughter and she tugged on her straps but felt too weak and 'high' to have much success.
The doctor couldn't wait any longer and let the feather tip touch and stroke ever-so lightly into her ticklish armpit.
The effect was nuclear. Jamie exploded into hysterical laughter as she threw her head back and forth, whipping the doctor in the face with her wavy, blonde hair. The sensations were too intense and she tried to mouth the words to beg for release but found that this was impossible. Her world was now summed up into one, intense word: tickle. And there was nowhere else she could be at that moment but the feeling of something incredible stroking her underarm and laughing so hard that she was screaming and giggling at the same time.
"Jamie is one, very ticklish girl," said the doctor. "I'm afraid that if I used my fingers right now it would put her over the edge."
'The edge', as the doctor put it was where his last, two 'guinea pigs' went. They were twin sisters who had wandered into town. After sustaining a considerable tickle torture from the police, they were brought to Dr, Gregory for an experiment. The tickling was extremely intense. He had used more formula on those twins than he had on Jamie and Amy.
But it was when he used his fingers to tickle their feet that the 'edge' was created. The girls proved so hopelessly ticklish that they never lost their sensitivity. Even the simple act of wearing shoes was impossible. The material rubbing against their ultra sensitive soles tickled too intensely. The effect on their clitoris' were devastating as they attempted to remove and put on their panties. The twins found that they were having orgasms spontaneously. This was satisfying for a short while. The endorphins released during orgasm temporarily numbed the tickling sensations. But as soon as the orgasms waned, they were more sensitive than before.
The twins had to lie on a water-filled mattress with their arms out to the sides. Claude had a little sadistic fun by entering their room when no one was around and wiggling his fingers over their bodies. The effect was devastating and they laughed hysterically. At times he would simply blow air under their arms and watch their hysterical laughter.
The twins had to be transported to a facility outside of town. Dr. Gregory's research and it's global plans are conducted there.
"No, pleeassse," Jamie said through a misty euphoria. "Don't tickle. Don't tickle. Too much. Too much."
"Why, young lady," the evil doctor said. "You have another arm, you know."
"Wasn't one arm enough?" she said giggling, eyes half-closed.
"What did you say, dear?" Gregory said as he rolled to her other side.
"Wasn't one arm enoaaaaaahhh hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!" Jamie laughed, unable to finish her pleas, as he devilishly stroked her smooth underarm with the feathertip.
"HAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEE NO NO NO!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE NO NO STOP STOP STOP !!!!!!!" Jamie laughed in tickle-torture rapture. Once again, her world was now centered under her arm and the devastating tickling that she was experiencing with no hope of release.
In a fog, Jamie saw Claude approach with a feather of his own. He knelt down and began to tickle her freshly bare sole with his feather. Jamie screamed and squealed and coughed and laughed. Her body bounced and twisted as she felt the two most ticklish areas of her body tortured by relentless tickling.
Her sleeveless outfit offered total tickling exposure, seductively covering every area of skin except for her arms and face. Her long, smooth legs were twisting and turning as the feather brushed lightly over the tender ticklish creases of her sole.
Jamie tried to kick and realized that her legs were also strapped. If she could, she would have run as fast as possible to escape these tickling maniacs. The two men continued to relentlessly tickle the poor girl.
Suddenly, a feeling began to grow between her legs. It came so unexpectedly that she squealed louder. Then, as the doctor and Claude fiendishly tickled her exposed underarms and feet, the feeling began to overtake her and a tingling shot up and down her legs.
"Aaaaahhhhh my Goddddd!!!!! Hee hee hee ha ha ha ha. I c-can't beehee hee hee hee !!!! I can't believe itttt!!!! hee hee hee hee hee!! No! No! Nooooooo!!!!!"
The feeling enveloped her like a flame. The doctor and Claude knew what was happening and tickled only until her orgasm began to wane. To tickle into that time would prove much to ticklish for the poor girl and they were afraid that she would also slip over the 'edge'.
The feathers were taken out of her poor, sensitive armpit and off her tender, ticklish sole and laid on a table nearby. Amy was shocked. She thought that the men had put Jamie into a coma.
"What did you do to her?" she demanded. "Jamie. Are you alright?"
Jamie could barely raise her head to turn and look at Amy. Her hair was pasted over her face and in her mouth. Sweat was beaded on her forehead. All she could say through a half-smile was, "Fantastic!"
The two men took their feathers and approached Amy.
"Please," she pleaded quietly. "I'm already very ticklish. I'm afraid that this might drive me insane."
The doctor looked at Jamie and said, "If that's insanity, where do I sign up." Then he rolled his stool over to Amy's left side and touched her soft inner arm with the feather tip.
Amy's reaction was to burst into a fit of giggles. Never before had she felt such intensity. never before had the feeling of tickling feel so devastating.
Claude knelt at Amy's right and mimicked the doctors moves. The two men let the tip of the stiff feather climb ever so slowly up the soft inner arm until it was approaching her ticklish underarms.
Amy screamed and laughed and writhed on the stool. The doctor thought that her writhing was very sexy. It looked as if she was already in orgasmic throes.
The two men touched the feather to the soft, cotton material of her armholes and let the tip, teasingly play on the underarm and then back to the material again.
Amy tried to plead and beg, but like Jamie, found herself too enveloped in the sensation of tickling to even mouth the words. But when the two feathers slowly slid across the armpit on a diagonal line, her mouth opened and the words flew out.
"Aaaiiiiiiiii hee hee hee No no NOOOOOO!!!!! Don't TICKLE DON'T TICKLE DON'T TICKLE MEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!! OH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STOP ITTTT!!!! PL-EEEEEASE!!!!!! HEEHEEHEE!! CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!! NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!"
Amy's body shook as the feathers slowly flicked a tickling rhythm over her soft, smooth, highly sensitive underarms.
"Let me use my fingers, Doc, Please?" Claude begged. "I just gotta feel that soft armpit on my fingers."
"Don't!" the doctor commanded. "It's too dangerous!"
But Claude was too wrapped up in his lust to hold back. He loved seeing this young thing, dressed so ticklishly seductive in her black, sleeveless shirt, being tickled so much. He loved to see her beautiful face in the throes of laughter, knowing how sensitive she was. He had to feel the warm, soft skin of her ticklish armpit on his fingers. He just had to.
Despite the doctor's warning, Claude dropped the feather and thrust his fingers up into the ticklish hollow and felt the smooth ticklishness there.
Amy screamed and fainted.
Jamie was stunned. "What did you do to her?" she demanded.
"I'm sorry, Doc," cried Claude. "I had to. I had to." Then he ran off.
"This is very serious," said Dr. Gregory. "I have to bring her to. With that intensity she could fall into a coma."
Then, quite unexpectedly, Amy opened her eyes. The two stared at her, afraid to move or speak. To their amazement, Amy smiled.
"That was the best, damn orgasm I ever had," she slurred, then closed her eyes, still smiling.

Attachments

• 934.jpg
    934.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 131
  • 935.jpg
    935.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 936.jpg
    936.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 65
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back