• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kittletown (Part 11/Last section)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN

By Max Speer

CHAPTER EIGHT
The Next Day

Barbara was finishing the dishes. It had been a great morning with pancakes and bacon for breakfast. The sun was shining and already beginning to warm the house.
When Barbara arrived home the night before she was all a tingle. Pam simply excused herself and went off to bed. Jim arrived shortly after and Barbara made no mention of the events of the night.
Jim, however, was quite amorous and practically jumped on Barbara, making passionate love to her although she didn't mind it one bit. The sex was probably better then they had ever had with both Barbara and Jim clutching at each other, tickling each other passionately.
Jamie arrived home before her mom and dad, and breathed a sigh of relief since she was in charge of Buddy.
Both Jamie and Amy were issued a strict warning that if they revealed anything of what they saw or experienced that night, they would be arrested and never see the daylight again. The girls agreed, shaking their heads in a very animated fashion, trying to convince the evil doctor and his accomplice their desires to comply.
The girls walked home quickly and Amy bid Jamie a sullen farewell.
When Jamie climbed into bed she still had a strong sensitivity all over and had to sleep without covers. Taking off her clothes was difficult so she slept with them on.
In the morning, she felt herself again and more. She felt euphoric but not high. She felt a strong sense of well-being. Breakfast was great and she ate heartily careful not to spill anything on her gingham, work clothes. She knew that there would be a lot to recall with Amy in work that day.
"Well, I have everything,' Pam said as she walked into the kitchen with her overnight bag slung on her bare shoulder.
"You look great," said Barbara, "refreshed."
"I feel good. I'm tingling all over."
Barbara looked at her younger sister and admired this beauty. She was dressed to travel, yet in Kittletown fashion with a blue and white checked cotton, sleeveless shirt, tied in a bow under her breasts. Her white shorts revealed miles of smooth leg. Her painted toenails shown out from her sandals.
"Will I see you soon?" Barbara asked sadly.
"Maybe sooner than you think. I'm considering moving here. It's never dull, that's for sure. I have a girlfriend up north who has family in Tampa. Maybe we can move down here for a while when she graduates this Spring. I'd like to take some time off and see the sunnier sides of this country."
"You just want to get these Kittletown hicks hornier than hell. I know you," Barbara whispered as she poked her sister's ribs.
"Don't !!!!! Don't you start on me," Pam giggled. "I'm still twitching from last night. Tickling has a whole new meaning to me now. I don't think I'll mind it when my boyfriend starts tickling me in the movies again."
"He tickles you in the movies?"
"Yes. I like to sit with my one arm around his back. If I'm wearing a sleeveless dress he'll softly tickle my underarm and whisper for me not to laugh or say a word. Of course it's torture but I try not to move. I don't think I'll be able to hold back next time. Something about this place makes me more ticklish. I can't explain it."
Jamie overheard the last thing Pam said and laughed to herself. Of course, you ninny, it's all in the water. But Jamie kept quiet.
After a teary 'good-bye', Pam left and Barbara watched her walk down the sidewalk. She hugged Jamie and Jamie hugged her mother.
Jim had already left. He had told Barbara that because of his heavy work load, he will probably be keeping some late hours. Barbara understood but turned down his request to come to the Michaels Building and meet him for lunch. He smiled knowingly.
Buddy watched Miss Sherman from his desk. She looked wonderful to him. He thought and fantasized about her all weekend.
Miss Sherman was a very pretty young woman. She was the youngest teacher in the school. This was her second year at Kittletown School. The year before was hell for her. The kids wouldn't stop tickling her because she was new and young and pretty. Miss Sherman was also cursed and blessed with a very soft and sweet voice. Blessed, because the gentle quality of her voice matched her fair complexion and angelic features. Cursed, because it was very difficult for her to get control of her students once they began to carry on.
"Buddy?" Miss Sherman said. "Why don't you come up and finish my sentence up here on the blackboard.
Buddy was elated. He stared at the pretty teacher. She was dressed, simply in a floral, sleeveless dress and pumps. This day, her hair was down which was extra special since she usually wore it pulled back. Her golden locks gently touched her bare shoulders.
He stood at the blackboard right under her arm as she wrote. It was all like slow motion to him. He examined every movement of her bare arm all the way up to gentle wrist and long fingers clasping the chalk. Then he stared up her arm to her smooth armpit. Here was his chance, and without a second thought, he reached up a forefinger 'kitchy koo' fashion and tickled his teacher's sensitive armpit.
"Oh! Oh! Oh! Hee hee hee" Miss Sherman giggled as she pulled her arm down and pressed it against her body.
"Buddy! Don't tickle!" This sent the room into a frenzy as they laughed and jeered. Some boys began to tickle the ribs of the girls from behind and squeals began to emerge.
Miss Sherman whipped around. "Please settle down!"
Buddy looked at her arm, now down. The armholes of her sleeveless dress were not large at all and he only saw a hint of the crease of her arm up behind her shoulder. Buddy reached up and put his little finger in that crease and tickled.
Miss Sherman darted her elbow back to squeeze his finger out of the crease. This left her underarm exposed and he reached his other hand up and tickled her there.
"Please!" giggled the teacher. "Don't tickle me or I'll send you to the principal."
Buddy was too far gone to stop now. He reached up and grabbed her slender ribs and started to tickle.
"Stop ittt!!!" Miss Sherman giggled as she twisted away from him.
Suddenly, the class started to run up to her. She looked in fright as last year's nightmare began again. Both boys and girls reached up high to get to their pretty teacher's armpits. She twisted and turned trying not to hurt the children. She pleaded with them to sit down but just saw smiling, laughing faces looking up at her with dozens of wriggling fingers reaching for her most sensitive places.
Buddy and another boy grabbed her wrists and managed to pull her arms out a little. Instantly, like bees attacking an intruder, the little fingers swarmed under her smooth arms and ruthlessly tickled the young woman's ticklish underarms.
"Noooooo!!!!! Hee hee hee hee hee!!!! Stop ! Stop! Stopppp!!! hee hee hee hee hee aaahha ha ha ha ha ha !!!! No No !!!!!" giggled Miss Sherman as she began to grow weak from laughing.
The children were on her and soon she was on the carpeted floor and children were everywhere. They lifted her bare arms over her head and sat on her hands. Kids sat on her hips and legs and soon her pumps were removed and fingers were tickling the soft soles of her feet. She screamed and laughed. Fingers were grabbing at her sensitive ribs and tickling her belly through the soft cotton dress. Her dress began to ride up her leg and a few children tickled the soft fleshy area under her knees. The kids tickled under her chin and around her neck then back to her smooth arms and armpits.
Miss Sherman was screaming, squealing and laughing so loud that others teachers suddenly burst in. They saw the pretty teacher twisting and writhing with her arms over her head and flat on her back; kids sitting on top of her, tickling her.
"Okay. Okay. Leave Miss Sherman alone. She's had enough." They said as they pulled child after child off the laughing teacher and directed them back to their seats. The female teachers suddenly had fingers tickling them but easily pulled the little hands away and firmly but gently told them to sit down.
Buddy took his seat smiling. He had finally tickled Miss Sherman. He had finally felt her very soft and smooth body. He would never forget her.
Barbara was alone now as she finished the dishes and dried her hands. There was a knocking at the door and she walked over checking her hair in the mirror first She opened it. It was the pizza boy.
Barbara was beginning to feel at home in Kittletown.
EPILOG
Tom and Bobby and the rest of the Tickle Punks lit cigarettes and drank a beer.
"So what's the stupid meeting today for?" one boy asked.
"Shut up," said Bobby. "Leader's here."
The Punks looked up in awe as Dr. Gregory walked out of the shadows. They respected their leader immensely.
"Okay," began the doctor. "The plan is in action. Everyone here will take a vial of the formula to a different town. Spread the word. Once we have infiltrated the water supply it will be only days before we can begin Plan B.
"Soon, we will have Tickling Machines in every town, in every city , in every state. If this plan is a success, there won't be a woman in the world who will not be at our tickling mercy. We are going to turn every town into Kittletown."
"When do we start changing the blanks ?" asked a lone voice.
"Immediately. I can almost hear the new laughter now."

END OF BOOK I

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back