• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kittletown (Part 6)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN
Where tickling is a way of life !
By Max Speer

Chapter Five
Secret Meetings

"This town is fabulous," exclaimed Pam as she pulled her worried sister through the streets of Kittletown. Barbara was beside herself. She had to tell Pam that Kittletown was not your ordinary town but how? She realized what ever must be said should be said soon before disaster strikes.
Pam was a gorgeous woman. At 32, she was Barbara's youngest sister from a family of three girls. The middle sister, Sara, was away at school in California. All three girls were of exceptional beauty. All were brunettes except Pam who was the blonde sheep of the family, and gifted with perfect bodies. Pam was an aerobics instructor at Bally's Fitness Center in New York, so she prided herself in her good looks and perfect, shapely body.
When the girls were little, Barbara and Sara used to play, 'Make Me Laugh'. This game consisted of trying not to laugh as the other two girls softly tickled up and down her bare arms, over her bare midriff and stomach and their highly sensitive feet. They would usually have one sister by the feet and the other by the arms and sides. Pam, since she was the youngest had to go first and they would lay her down, on her back, on the rug. Then they would lift her arms over her head and the older sister would lightly kneel on her hands. It was usually done on Saturday or Sunday mornings when the girls were playing in their rooms with their pajamas on.
The laughter always came, sometimes quickly, sometimes with more control. Pam was very ticklish everywhere and she had trouble stopping her giggling even before the game began. Barbara was the eldest so she pretended that she had more control. She was already a teenager and a budding beauty by that time so she felt she had to show what a grown-up was like. But as soon as those little fingers started tickling up her arm she would grimace and bite her lip. By the time they reached her smooth underarms she was giggling like her little sisters, curling herself up on the floor while the other two jumped on top of her, tickling her ribs, stomach, legs, and feet. Her feet were very ticklish and she usually kicked hard so the girls had to approach them with extreme caution.
This game usually lingered throughout the day and when mom and dad weren't watching, Barbara would sneak a tickle on her little sister, Pam, causing concerned inquiries from their parents as to "What was so funny?".
Now, walking through the streets in her blue and white, striped, sleeveless/midriff top (with the little knot under her breasts), Pam, unknowingly, was at the mercy of any male who desired to tickle her. Her legs were long, shapely and smooth and her delicate feet were easily seen in her sandals.
A good-looking man in his early twenties rode up to the two women on his bike. Barbara's heart began to pound. He took off his helmet and Pam whispered a little "Oooh" to Barbara showing her desire. The man walked right up to the two and looked them over for a second. To Barbara's relief he asked where Baker Street was. She was happy that it was merely an inquiry. Barbara said, "Two blocks that way," and pointed her right hand straight out to the right.
It happened before she could react. The man said,"Thanks alot!" but as the words came out of his mouth he reached his hand up and gave Barbara a quickly tickle on her exposed armpit. It was nothing, merely a Kittletown gesture of 'thanks and I think you're really hot' or something like that. This action, however, caused her to pull her right arm down fast as lightning and Barbara found that a little giggle came up and out of her in spite of her intention to hold it inside. The man walked to his bike, turning to look at Pam, then rode off. Obviously, he was in a hurry or else he might have thrown the two women on the nearest lawn and tickled them silly.
Barbara breathed a sigh of relief, then turned to look at Pam who had her mouth wide open.
"You know that hunk?" Pam said in surprise.
"No..uh...well....yeah....I guess," was all she could stutter back.
"Well, you had to know him. He tickled you That was kinda sexy. Does he always tickle you like that? A married woman." Pam said, cross-examining her sister.
"I know him from the neighborhood," was all she could think of.
"Well, then why did he ask you directions?" Pam was leaning forward towards her sister, determined to get to the bottom of this. "Why did he tickle you? Are you seeing him?"
"No!"
"Why did he tickle you, then."
"Look, Pam, I'm hungry. Let's go to Jamie's diner and eat. I'll explain everything later."
"Why don't those boys leave. They've already eaten and had three refills on the drinks," said Jamie annoyed and frustrated.
"Jamie," Amy said soothingly, "They like you."
"Like me? All they want to do is tickle me. That Bobby is the worst. Did you see him holding my arm like that and tickling my underarm? He scares me. Those boys tickled my ribs so hard that it hurts now. I didn't think I could laugh so hard. I never knew I was that ticklish."
"Have you had the water?" Amy said suspiciously.
"Do you really think they drug the water?"
"Yes. I'd love to get real evidence but I can't do it alone."
Jamie started to hear warning bells but asked anyhow, "How do you expect to get evidence?"
"Tonight, I wanna go to the Michaels Building and sneak in to the Tickling Machine Salon. They say Dr. Gregory has files there with all of his notes. I want to try and copy them with my pocket scanner. It stores the data and I can load it into my computer later. You wanna go with me?" Jamie looked at Amy as if her friend had just asked her to break into the Pentagon. "Come on, Jame, it'll be neat. We can be secret agents together. It's safe, really. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but when I heard your Dad works there I thought how perfect it would be. If we're caught you can say you were looking for your Dad. Come on, Jamie. Are you in?"
Jamie was scared but the idea of espionage sounded exciting. Besides what could anyone do to them if they were caught. It's not really like the government or anything. "I'm in," she said with new vigor as she walked to the table of boys.
Suddenly, Jamie looked up and her heart dropped. Walking in the Diner was her Mom and Aunt Pam. What was she doing there? Did Mom fill her in? Before she could warn them, she noticed the boys staring at the two sexy women. Then, Jamie's heart dropped when she heard them muttering their little, "tickle tickle tickle" under their breath and she knew that all hell was about to break loose.
"Where's Bobby and the guys?" a young, punk-looking kid said impatiently.
"They'll show. They're catchin' grub," said another.
The room was dark. It appeared to be an old auditorium that was not used for years. There was now spray paint graffiti on the walls reading almost unreadable words like: T-Punks, Tickle Girls Today!, Power To The T, AR, PODS Rule, and Blanks Blow. There were also crude, obscene drawings of penis' tickling girls and girls on their knees giving a blow-job to a huge, floating penis while feathers were touching her everywhere.
The 20 or so boys sitting around were all between the ages of 15 and 18. The leader sat in the shadows, immersed in thought. The punks wore torn pants and shirts and had numerous crosses and safety pins attached all over their clothing and bodies. Dangling from the pins were little feathers. Some had jackets with the single word TICKLE painted or embroidered there.
"Let's just start this meeting!" came the shouts from impatient punks.
The figure appeared out of the shadows. He wasn't dressed like the others. His shadowy figure suggested a more conservative form of dress.
"They'll be here." he said, "we need EVERYBODY here...all the T-Punks. That's when I'll reveal my plan...The plan of the century!"
"Quick! Buddy," shouted Nick shaking his friend who was busy looking through Nick's toy action figures. "Mom's cleaning a high shelf. Let's tickle her."
Buddy dropped everything and ran to follow his friend. It was so exciting for him. They hid behind a doorway in the hall and watched as Nick's pretty mother reached high to wipe the bookshelves. They saw her bare arms reaching high and knew that her vulnerable, sensitive underarms would be an easy target.
The boys looked at each other and entered the room as quickly as possible. Then, they realized that she was wearing Walkman headphones on her ears and was lost in music.
"You tickle her left side and I'll tickle her right. When she throws her arms down, grab her ribs. She's real ticklish there too. I bet she falls to the ground."
Buddy nodded as they slowly walked behind Mrs. Callan, fingers tickling the air, getting closer and closer to her ticklish underarms.
She was caught totally unaware. The first thing she felt was five fingers tickling each of her outstretched underarms. The shock caused her to scream. Then, she did what the boys did not expect. As she pulled her arms down, giggling, she fell backwards on top of them, Walkman and batteries flung across the room. They still had their fingers buried under her arms so they continued their relentless tickling under restricted movement.
Mrs. Callan was beside herself in hysterics. She was absolutely crazy with laughter and wriggled this way and that. The sensation of those little fingers tickling her underarms put her over the edge in laughter She was absolutely filled with sensation.
She managed to cross her arms in front of her and pry their fingers away from her ticklish underarms, but the boys used their other hands to grab her ribs and belly.
As if by radar, Jay appeared in the doorway and saw his mom being tickled by the two boys.
"Thought you might need some help," he said entering.
"Jay! Grab her arms!" said Nick frantically.
"No! Nooo!!!" pleaded Mrs. Callan, giggling and trying to fight off the tickle monsters.
Ignoring her, Jay knelt down behind his mom's head and grabbed her wrists. She tried to fight but was unable to from her vantage point. In a flash, her arms were brought over her head in a large arc and planted firmly on the rug below. Jay held her wrists with all his might and the boys tickled her ribcage devilishly. Mrs. Callan was screaming and laughing. She was one very ticklish woman. Her eyes closed, she threw her head back and forth, arching her back and trying to squirm up to lower her arms. Jay held firmly and Buddy left her ribs to bring both hands into play on her armpits. His little fingers wriggled like spider legs on her sensitive, ticklish underarms.
Mrs. Callan pleaded, "Please tee-hee hee hee hee!!!! S-s-stopppp ittt!!!!! Nooo Noooo!!!!! Don't!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Stop t-t-ticklingggggg meeee!!!!!!!!! No No NOoOoooooOOooOoo!!! S-Stop tickling my Un-der-armssss hee hee he hee !!!!!!!!
Buddy tickled up her sensitive upper arms and noted how soft and smooth her arms were there. He loved the feel of them as he tickled. Then he tickled down and marvelled how her squeals would raise in pitch when he wriggled them into her warm, dry, sensitive underarms.
Jay used his knees on her hands to hold her in place and started grabbing at her soft belly sending her into new waves of laughter. He tickled her until he found her belly button through her dress and circkled his index finger in there. Mrs. Callan was squealing in laughter.
There was a sneaker close by and Nick grabbed it and let the laces dangle over her underarm. Then he let them slide across the smooth hollow. Mrs. Callan started begging with him and making deals through her giggling. She promised to give him a raise in his allowance. She said she'd do anything if he just stopped tickling her.
"No," said Nick defiantly.
"Okay hee hee hee ha haha!!! Just stop tickling my underarms. Tickle me ANYWHERE but there!!!!! heeheeheeheeheehee!!!!!!!!"
"No!"
Barbara and Pam entered the Diner but there was an uncomfortable air about the moment. Jamie hesitated before approaching them, looking nervously over at the three boys the whole time.
The three boys were staring at Barbara and Pam and laughing and whispering to themselves.
Jamie suddenly ran to them and forced a smile. "Mom. Aunt Pam! What a surprise." She heard muffled voices of the boys mocking. "Mom. Aunt Pam," they said.
"You have no idea," said Barbara as she looked over at the booth of boys nervously.
"I'm really busy," Jamie interjected quickly. "Wouldn't you rather go down the street?" Jamie caught Barbara's eye and indicated with her head the three boys who were plotting in the booth.
"Maybe we sh..." Barbara began. But before the two had a chance to finish, Pam plopped down in an empty booth, lifting one arm and resting it on the back of the seat.
"Nonsense!" Pam said looking over at the boys who were just in the booth across the aisle from her. "This is a perfect seat." She noticed the boys looking at her and she lifted her other hand and wiggled her fingers. "Hi guys," she said, wiggling.
Jamie ran to her and Barbara was frozen. "Aunt Pam, I...". But before she had a chance to finish one boy was on her, holding her back.
"Aunt Pam," said one another boy sliding across the aisle to sit next to her. "I'm Jamie's boyfriend, Tom."
"Hi, Tom," Pam said uneasily, pulling her raised arm down to her side and looking up at the frozen Barbara.
"Aunt Pam," Tom continued lifting a forefinger, "You have the prettiest arms I've ever seen." He placed his finger on her shoulder and drew it around her shoulder in little circles. Then he drew it down her arm and up again.
Pam hunched her shoulder up and smiled uneasily. "You know these guys?," Pam said with a half-smile.
"Whatsa matter?" Tom asked sarcastically.
"Nothing," Pam said with a stutter and looking up again at Barbara.
"Why ya moving your arm like that?" Tom asked as he leaned closer to her.
"It tickles," Pam said embarrassed. As soon as she said the word all hell broke loose. The other boy climbed into the booth behind Pam's seat and grabbed her wrists before she knew what was happening. Then he lifted her arms up into the air. Pam tried to resist but her strength was nothing compared to his. Barbara ran to her sister but was cut off by the third boy who held Jamie with one arm and grabbed Barbara's wrist with his free hand.
"What are you doing. Let me go!!!" Pam pleaded, fighting to get her wrists loose.
Tom wasted no time. He placed his fingertips on her elbows and lightly stroked them down the soft inner arms to her vulnerable, sensitive armpits.
"Aunt Pam's ticklish, guys," he said mockingly.
The effect was like an explosion. Pam screamed. She was very ticklish! Tom played his spider fingers on the center of Pam's ticklish underarms.
"AAAAaahhhhhhh!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! No No Noooo!!!! Don't!!" Pam yelled in spite of herself. She couldn't help laughing. It tickled too much. "These!!!! Tee Heeheeheehee!!!! These are y-your friendsss!!! heeheeheehee!!!!" Pam laughed addressing Jamie.
Jamie could only stare and try to wriggle loose. A few jabs in her ribs proved to her who was in control as she giggled and grew weak.
"Hahahahaha!!!! Tell... them...to...Tee-Heeheeheehee...stop!!!!!" Pam giggled, twisting and trying to pull her bare arms free. She was hysterical. Tom tickled relentlessly, occasionally dropping one hand under the table to rub is bulge. He knew just where to tickle to get the optimum result. And Pam did indeed look sexy in her sleeveless/midriff top. She arched her back as she laughed and this pose made her look even sexier.
Tom's sister, Mona worked at the tickling machine. She had undergone the long training and was a master tickler. The day she graduated Tom tied her to her bed while she was still asleep. She woke up to find Tom tickling her. She was in a state of shock as Tom tickle-extracted every bit of information she was taught and turned it against her, 'trying' out the techniques on her. He tickled her until she fainted and Tom shared his knowledge with the rest of his gang.
Tom's fingers wandered down to her exposed ribcage. He loved to feel her bare midriff and even the feel of her cotton fabric between his fingers and her ribs. Pam squealed in laughter and darted her hips back and forth as Tom wriggled his skillful fingers up and down her sides, finding all the right nerve-endings to achieve the maximum tickling effect. He used one hand to explore her extremely soft belly.
"EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" Pam squealed as Tom tickled her ribs and belly. "NOOOO!!!!! STOP ITTTT!!!! HEEHEEHEEHEE! !! OH STOP STOP!!" she laughed out, pleading.
Jamie broke free and grabbed Tom's hands and pulled them off Pam. Pam had a moment of rest as she saw Jamie struggle to keep his hands away. Tom's friend Bobby, who held her earlier, went behind Jamie at that moment and tickled her ribs. Jamie screamed and twisted away, letting go of Tom's hands. Bobby continued to tickle Jamie's ribs until she fell straight down to the ground under the table.
Seeing her daughter on the ground forced Barbara out of her shock. She ran to her and bent down to lift her up. Bobby thought this was the beginning of a great game and stuck a forefinger into Barbara's smooth, sensitive underarm as she pulled at Jamie.
"Ohhhh!!! Nooooo !!!!" Barbara squealed trying to 'shimmy' Bobby's finger out of her underarm by moving her arm back and forth. It was quite a game as she would reach, be tickled, pull back, reach again and be tickled again. This proved futile as he skillfully tickled into the sensitive armpit. Barbara started to really laugh and let go of her daughter, stepping away and protecting herself. She tried circling around Jamie grabbing her wrists and tried to hoist her up.
Bobby saw two great targets and stuck the fingers of his left hand under Barbara's exposed underarm and into one of Jamie's exposed underarms that her mother had inadvertantly exposed by lifting her arms to hoist her.
Both women squealed and giggled and yelled "stop it!" as loud as they could. Their yelling and all of Pam's laughing brought Sid into the room just as Tom turned to tickle Pam again.
"No!!!" she begged, "Not again, P-lease!!!!!"
"Tickle tickle tickle!" Tom teased as he tickled the air and his fingers moved closer to her twitching armpits. The knot under her breasts was beginning to unravel and her ripe breast moved back and forth underneath her cotton shirt as she pleaded.
"What's goin' on out here? We got a business to run here," Sid yelled wiping his hands and parading out into the restaurant. 'Tom, get your punks off my customers. Don't you know you can't do that in a public place? Get outa here ya bunch of losers."
The boys got up and ran out of the door. Sid followed them and yelled from the doorway, "And don't come back, ya troublemakers!"
Sid turned to the three beautiful women, all messed up and exhausted from being tickled so intensely. Of the three, it was Pam who was the most shook up and yet she never felt totally threatened, always thinking that they were Jamie's friends and that this was all, somehow, a plot that Barbara planned.
"Are ya okay, ladies. Jeez, I'm sorry. I know they have the legal right to do this but, hey, not in a place of business. Here, take these menus; the food's on the house. You, too, Jamie, sit down. Gosh, and ya just moved here and all that. I'm sorry. Amy!!! Get these three lovely ladies some food." Then he was gone.
"Are you okay?" asked Barbara.
"Legal Right?" was all Pam could say. "Legal Right? What the hell does that mean, 'legal right'". Then she told Pam the whole story as she heard it herself.
"Wait a second, big sister," Pam said, confused, after hearing the story. "What do you mean 'crime free'? What do you call what just happened to us?"
"They have the right," said Jamie. "Guys can tickle you anytime, anywhere."
"What???"
Barbara tried to calm everyone down. "Look, that's not entirely true. Nobody has the right to gang-tickle like those boys did."
"Tickle? But why tickle?" Pam asked.
Sid was overhearing the conversation and he began to feel horny as hell. He peeked into the dining room and examined the soft skin of the three women hiding behind a doorway. He looked down and saw how, under the table, their crossed legs bobbed their ticklish feet up and down. Hearing beautiful women saying 'tickle' over and over again was grounds enough for a tickle attack, but he knew that he had to keep his cool. This new girl, Pam, was a real looker and a cooker as was evident when Tom tickled her the way he did. Pam had just the right kinds of reactions. But he had to play it cool and act like he was on their side. That way Jamie would also trust him and he could tickle her whenever he wanted to. He overheard Barbara tell her sister about being processed at the salon and saw her lift her arm and show Pam. Pam giggled.
"I'm glad you're not mad."
"Mad?" Pam said coyly. "Me? I have to admit that it sounds a bit like THE STEPFORD WIVES, but I'm not mad."
"It absolutely drives guys wild around here. Just saying the word 'tickle' drives them horny-assed," Jamie said.
Pam was still shaken and shocked from her attack, but the thought that she could drive men wild so simply was too good to pass up. She was very ticklish. The guys at the aerobics studio were always tickling her.
One time, when she was stretching on the large, carpetted aerobics studio floor, a few guys grabbed her and held her down. While they accused her of 'teasing' them, they tickled up and down her bare arms, stopping to tickle her very sensitive underarms. She remembered pleading with them just as she did with Tom but they never stopped. They attacked her ribs savagely and she remembered how she tried to twist away. Then they tickled her feet and she kicked so hard that she actually knocked some guys off of her. They commented on how ticklish her feet were and she screamed when they tried tickling her there again. Fearing that the police would break in at any moment, they stopped.
She also remembered bulges in their shorts as they tickled her which surprised her. Up until that moment she never figured that tickling turned guys on. But if she could drive men crazy by teasing them into tickling here, perhaps she could have some fun in Kittletown.
"Let's go out tonight," Pam said to Barbara, "You and me."
Barbara was taken aback. "Really?"
"Yeah, we'll go to a night club or just out for a drink. I have some VERY sexy sleeveless dresses with me. Let's drive this town crazy. What about it, Barb?"
"Well," said Barbara, a little excited by the proposal. "Jim is working late tonight. I guess it would be alright. Jamie, do you have any plans?"
Jamie remembered that Amy and she were going to play spy tonight. "No, mom, not really," she stammered. She couldn't tell her.
"Great, you'll watch Buddy, okay?"
Jamie just nodded. She had to get out of this somehow.
Then Pam said, "Great ! Just us girls. I'm tickled to death!"
"You will be," said Barbara, laughing.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back