• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN THREE /Chapter Seven

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN THREE
by Max Speer

CHAPTER SEVEN
Sandra & Pam Get The News

Sandra and Pam walked into the Michaels building. They looked smashing in silk, sleeveless dresses and matching pumps; a little too conservative for their tastes but necessary.
Pam got the call from Claude earlier that day. Claude, Dr. Gregory's assistant and body guard, told them that they were to dress to the nines for an important meeting.
They had just enough time to run to Trina's Salon for a quick manicure, pedicure, make-over and hair styling. All services, of course, were free because of their status as one of Gregory's Giggle Girls. As Trina's girl, Faith, was pedicuring the two, she never failed to show them just how much she loved tickling soft feet.
At one point, Pam nearly kicked Faith in the face because she was jerking so much. Faith loved Pam's high-pitched laughter and found it extremely difficult keeping her fingers from tickling.
Trina walked up behind Faith and poked her ribs which proved absolutely maddening to Faith and her highly ticklish ribcage. The poor girl dropped her files and ran from Trina, laughing. Trina tormented her by raising her hands and 'tickling' the air. This drove Faith crazy and she actually fell on the floor in hysterical laughter.
Sandra laughed too and all Pam could think about was befriending the ticklish girl so that she could have her way with her. This was to come, but not at this time. They had much more pressing meetings to attend to.

"You girls look gorgeous!" said Sally, the office manager, and winner of a previous Miss Tickle contest. Sally shook her head filled with wavy, strawberry blonde locks and stared at Pam and Sandra. "If only I had your bodies..." she said.
"Yeah, what would you do with them?" Pam said giggling. Then she turned her nose up humorously and followed Sandra into Gregory's conference room as they were instructed.
In the room, sat three men. All three seemed to be in their 60's. They were conservatively dressed but wore expensive suits.
They rose when the women entered. Standing next to them were Gregory and Claude.
"Welcome, girls," Dr. Gregory said with a smile. Sandra and Pam walked up to him and they exchanged hugs and light pecks on the cheek.
The men shook their hands. Sandra and Pam had learned much in the time they had been associated with Gregory. The two were exquisitely classy and looked impeccable. The three men were practically drooling but tried to act cool.
"Sit down, all of you," Gregory said sitting. They all followed suit.
"Well," said one man. "You weren't exaggerating when you said that these girls were the most beautiful girls in town. But I think that they must be the most beautiful girls I've ever seen."
Pam and Sandra smiled, looking at each other, then down to their hands that they kept on their laps. Their legs were crossed. One man stared at their feet, unblinking.
"When these three gentlemen said that they were financing this year's Miss Tickle contest I was elated. But they wanted to meet the contestants," Gregory said. "Pam, Sandra. I want you to know that you are contestants this year. "
The two women were delighted. Not only did this mean status of the highest order, but a large sum of money.
Sandra thought that the money could be her ticket to better things. She could do what she had wanted to do when first agreeing to stay a short while at Kittletown.
"I have to tell you, Sandra," said one man. "I have never seen a woman with hair as red as yours, yet your skin is as fair and smooth as silk. Is it real?"
"Yes, it is," she said flattered. Then she raised her arm and ran her fingers through her thick mane of hair.
She didn't realize it but the act of lifting her arm almost sent the men to the moon. They saw her ultra silky, absolutely hairless underarm, white as cream.
"Are you really as ticklish as they say?" One man said with an obvious bulge.
Sandra blushed and smiled. Her white teeth shone and her smile was infectious. "What do they say?" she said coyly.
"Sandra," Gregory said with a tone of seriousness. "Show our guests how ticklish you are."
Sandra felt her stomach flutter for a moment. She was getting so carried away with compliments that she had forgotten that she was under the strict guidance and rule of Dr. Gregory.
Obediently, she uncrossed her legs, kicked off her pumps and sat on the edge of the chair with her knees together. Then she raised her arms and, clasping her fingers together as she had been instructed in the past, placed her palms against the back of her head.
She was exquisite! Her shapely body was tightly caressed by her very soft and sheer, silk dress. The armholes were deep enough to afford a complete look at her silky underarms.
On a nod from Gregory, the men rose from their seats and walked to the girl. They towered over her as she sat, looking straight ahead.
One man, who was behind her brought his hands down, and reaching around her body, placed his fingers on her underarms and tickled ever-so-slightly.
Sandra giggled an explosive giggle and brought her elbows together, lowering her head. Then she regained some composure and straightened up but her smile remained fixed.
With a man on either side, the two brought their fingers down and touched the extremely smooth silk fabric lightly touching her ribs. They increased the pressure and 'surface tickled' her sides.
The ticklish red head giggled in earnest and squirmed as her laughter increased with every touch.
One man knelt on the floor and, taking her left ankle in the palm of his hand, gently, carefully, stroked the extremely soft and sensitive sole. Sandra squealed in laughter, tugging her foot back.
The man behind her began to tickle her armpits again and, this time, Sandra threw her arms down and hugged her sides, laughing hysterically.
"I told you," Gregory said. "She can't take it."
Then the man closest to Pam turned to the pretty blonde and said, "What about you, my pretty." He bent down and poked her sides.
Pam exploded in laughter and tried to squirm away. One of the other men was suddenly attracted to Pam's cute giggling and turned to poke her as well. They circled her, index fingers extended, poking her like four snakes. Pam laughed and squirmed, holding out her outstretched hands to thwart the attacks, but to no avail. They poked and prodded her ticklish ribs, sides and stomach in a totally unpredictable manner, making it impossible to guess where they would hit next.
"Hee hee hee hee Sandraaaaa!!!! Tell them to Stop Ha ha ha!!!"
Meanwhile, Sandra was being teased on her smooth underarms. Every time the man tickled her from behind, she was ordered to put her hands behind her head again and sit up straight. These orders were sadistically demanded by Dr. Gregory, who took delight in seeing the beautiful redhead being tickled so torturously.
Finally, Gregory asked the men to sit down. They all had obvious bulges which they made no effort to hide as they sat.
"Doctah, you wuh rat," said one man with a Cajon accent. "These gills are the most ticklish and the most gawjuss I evah sah!"
Pam and Sandra were still giggling as they sat up straight and looked at each other, avoiding the men's gazes.
"Girls," said Gregory, "Why don't you, two, wait in the other room while we talk about you a bit, eh?"
The two bent down and placed their pumps back on their feet. Then they rose and smiled at their boss, turned and walked to the door. The men watched their round bottoms, hugged in their tight, silk dresses, and sighed. They looked at each other and chuckled, shaking their heads in disbelief.
Pam and Sandra took a deep breath when they left that room. They were in the waiting room and Sally smiled at them.
"Any news?" she said girlishly.
"Not yet," Pam said as the two sat on the couch and crossed their legs.
"This tickling thing," Sandra said. "I just can't get used to it."
"What do you mean?" Pam asked, suddenly feeling the tingle when Sandra said the word 'tickling'".
"You'd think that I would be used to it by now. I mean, I used to be tickled by my dates. You know, in the car, they would grope me. I would laugh and as soon as they found out I was ticklish, look out! They would start tickling me and groping me and I was helpless! But after a while I wasn't as ticklish anymore. It would even, kind of, turn me on. But here...here I seem to get more ticklish every day, and it never stops. That guy in there, tickling my underarms. I almost pased out. I got even MORE ticklish as he touched me. God! I always knew my feet were ticklish but I never knew my armpits, or anywhere else for that matter, was that ticklish."
"I've been thinking the same thing lately," Pam said. "Lately, I can even tickle myself. I can lift my arm up and tickle my underarm and it will tickle like someone was tickling me. It's crazy."
Just then, the door opened and in walked Ed Lansing. Sandra recognized him immediately. He was the man who was her first customer at the Tickling Machine.
When Ed saw Sandra he lost his breath for a moment. He had been obsessed with her ever since his experience. Since the cost of a session is so expensive, he hadn't been back in that room until now. He was hoping to purchase a photo of Sandra since one of their services to customers -- old and new -- is the privilege of purchasing photos of any of the Tickling Machine women. These photos are actually recorded during tickling sessions so they are all authentic and are great to lure their customers back.
But when Ed saw his dreamgirl in the flesh his stomach filled with butterflies. Not only was this the girl that he had fantasized about ever since their tickling session, but Sandra looked, if possible, better than ever. Her fiery red hair stood out like a blaze against her blue dress.
"Hi S-Sandra," Ed said, stammering a little.
"Hi Ed," said Sandra, smiling. She remembered him and liked him. He was gentle and appreciated her. She remembered that he asked for a hug after their session and he held her tightly for a long time. She needed it since she had never experienced the Tickling Machine before, and never experienced being tickled so much for so long. She recalled being exhausted and feeling highly touch sensitive. His hug seemed to make it alright. Since that time, she made a point to hug all of her customers after the session. This not only grounded her but it went over very well with the customers, who had never been hugged there before. Sandra quickly became a favorite.
Ed looked down at her shapely body, following the curves all the way down to the gentle, sexy turn of her ankle. He remembered how incredibly ticklish her soles were, especially the soft, pads of the balls of her feet. He also remembered being so turned on by her high, girlish giggle.
"Lori's moving here," Ed said hesitantly.
"Lori?"
"My wife."
"Oh, that's great." Then she tilted her head and said, "Isn't it great?"
"Yeah, really. She ... uh ... she doesn't know about this place yet."
"Kittletown, or the Tickling Machine."
Ed felt a flurry in his groin when he heard Sandra's soft voice say 'tickling'.
"No, uh ... uh ... Kittletown and, you know, it's philosophies."
"Oh." Then Sandra realized that she needed to be polite and introduce her friend. After all they were sitting next to each other, and it was Gregory's rule to always promote your friends in the organization. But more so, because Ed had also been staring at Pam with lecherous intent. "This is my roommate, Pam. She also works here."
"Roomates, eh? I'm delighted," Ed said, giving a little bow.
Pam decided to play her game -- The Tease, and stretched her beautiful, bare arms up, then placed them behind her head. Ed nearly fainted, but Sandra, who knew Pam's games, wouldn't let her get away with it. She reached up and tickled Pam's underarm causing the blonde beauty to scream in surprise only to burst into giggles, rubbing her tickled underarm.
"Creep!" she said to Sandra, still laughing.
"What can I do for you?" Sally said to Ed. He was reluctant to look away but he turned to Sally and gave her some money. Sally gave him a photo in an envelope and Ed turned to leave.
"I hope I see you again, Sandra," he said with a smile.
"Me too, Ed. Come here and tickle me sometime."
Ed's erection throbbed and ached by now. He would definitely see her again.
Sally answered a phone and turned to the two women. "Girls, the doctor will see you now." Then Sally giggled at the way that sounded.
Sandra and Pam walked into the large room. They were refreshed but nervous. The doctor indicated for them to sit. The men looked at them, smiling.
"Pam, Sandra," Gregory began, "We agree unanimously that you are two of the finest girls we have here in our family. But we have to pick only one of you to compete in the contest. The reason is that you are roommates and roommates cannot compete against each other."
The two were disappointed but hid it well.
"If you weren't roommates we would surely choose you both. You are perfect examples of Kittletown beauties. So I must come to a decision. Ladies, it gives me great pleasure (and believe me it really does) to say that we chose Sandra,"
Pam turned to Sandra and Sandra could only stare with her mouth open. This contest could be very good for her. Pam touched her friend's hand and squeezed it. Sandra looked at her and smiled.
"But Pam," Gregory shouted, quieting the room. "We would be honored if you could be this year's Mistress of Ceremonies."
Pam's mouth dropped. She was thrilled. Sandra hugged her and everything was fixed again. The girls were floating.
"Congratulations," the men said, standing and extending their hands to Sandra and Pam.
The girls took their hands and shook them.
"And now," Gregory continued, "Allow us to take you girls out to a great dinner and we can talk, eh?"
Sandra and Pam stood up and thanked the doctor and his friends. Sandra smiled but wondered what exactly this contest would be like; and, with her daily increasing ticklishness, if she could handle it.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back