• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN TWO/ Chapter 2

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max Speer

CHAPTER TWO
Sandra

The plane landed at 9:05 AM and the two women cried aloud as they felt the warmth of Florida in late Autumn.
Pam, Barbara's gorgeous sister, and Sandra, a strikingly beautiful woman with long, fire-red hair and soft, fair skin, carried their bags to the taxi and sat in the back seat.
"You're gonna love this town, Sandra," Pam said giggling.
"If it's everything you said it was I think I am," Sandra said returning a giggle.
Sandra looked out of the window of the taxi and sniffed the warm, balmy air. She smiled. Sandra was a beauty. There was a childlike innocence that seemed to radiate from her. The most striking feature of this woman was her hair. It was as red as it gets, yet her skin was not characteristic of a woman with hair such as hers. Sandra had tiny, freckles on her face but her skin was very fair and extremely soft and 'freckleless'.
Sandra sat enjoying the ride and thought about the events leading up to this move.

Pam and Sandra were roommates in a small, stuffy Manhattan flat. Pam had spent a few days in Florida visiting her sister in their new dream house. There was something about Pam that just didn't seem right: a sparkle, a subtle excitement.
"What the hell happened to you, girlfriend?" Sandra asked as Pam walked into the door and plopped her bags down. "You look like you just went out with the Prince of Wales."
"Sandy, you're not gonna believe what I just went through." Pam said as she sat on the bed next to her pretty roommate.
"Sandy? the sexy red-head said with a tone of mock seriousness. "I told you not to call me Sandy!"
It was Autumn and, in this Northeastern city, the leaves were beginning to change and the air was markedly cooler. Sandra was wearing a pair of sweats and a sweat shirt.
Her arms aren't bare, she thought She'd be ostracized for that in Kittletown.
Pam looked down at Sandra's thin, shapely legs and down to her well turned ankle and smooth, bare feet. A tingle erupted between her legs that seized her so unexpectedly that Pam gave off an audible moan.
"What's the matter with you, Pam?"
Look at that exquisite foot. I wonder how ticklish Sandra really is? How can I get her to let me tickle her? I would love to have that foot on my lap and run my fingers up and down her soft, pink soles. She has the cutest giggle. I bet she really giggles when she's tickled.
"Pam?" Sandra said. "Earth to Pam!"
"I'm sorry, " Pam said breaking her thoughts for a moment. "I don't know what's come over me since my visit."
"What happened during your visit. I'm dying to know."
"Sandy," Pam said abruptly, turning to face her best friend. "Let's move to Florida."
"What? Now? In the beginning of my school year?
"What if I told you that you could make lots of money. I mean LOTS of money? And you could live in a warm, balmy, paradise to boot. Would you be interested?"
"Yeah? Where? You mean in Florida at your sister's place?"
Then, Pam proceeded to tell Sandra the whole story: the guy on the way to the diner, the boys' tickling attack on her at the diner, the nightclub, the suspension dance, the Tickling Machine, everything.
By the time Pam was finished she looked at the wall clock and realized that she'd been talking, nonstop, for over an hour. She also noticed that Sandra had shifted positions and her bare foot, sole forward, was on the bed and very close to Pam's fingers.
"You mean that tickling girls is the way guys, uh, 'court' women?" Sandra said. She giggled from the use of the word.
"Not just courting," Pam said as if that word came from the Ice Age. But before she thought of explaining, she reached her thin, manicured fingers out and tickled the soft sole of Sandra's foot.
"Aiiiiii hee hee hee hee," Sandra squealed as she pulled her foot quickly in and under her body, giggling and squirming.
"I don't know if I could ever stand being tickled for long," the tickled girl retorted, "I'm very VERY ticklish." Then she rubbed her tickle-assaulted foot, still giggling.
This is crazy. I'm actually getting turned on by tickling Sandra. What is happening to me?
Sandra reached her arms up and played with the clips holding her fabulous red hair. Pam saw the opening and went for it. Without a moment's hesitation, and with the speed of a boxer, Pam reached up and grabbed Sandra's slender, delicate ribcage.
"Aaaaahhh ha ha ha ha stop STOP !!!!!!" was all that Sandra could cry out from the giggling. She squirmed and threw her hands down, grabbing at Pam's wrists in feeble attempts to pry the tickling fingers off her savagely ticklish ribs, belly and sides.
Pam was relentless, and leaned forward as she tickled, knocking her slender roommate back and off-balance. She fell backward with a thud on the bouncy bed, laughing and twisting side to side.
In a flash, Pam was on top of her and, with one quick motion, had her knees on either side of Sandra's hips.
"P-leeease!!!" Sandra cried out through her hysterics. "Break!! I need a break hee hee hee hee heeee haa haa haa!!! "
Pam let her rest for and instant.
"You devil!" Sandra yelled out, giggling.
Then Pam noticed that her sweatshirt had moved up and she noticed that Sandra had a tank top on underneath. With a strength and determination that Pam found hard to control, she quickly grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt and lifted it up to cover Sandra's face. This action also lifted her arms and Pam had the first clear view of Sandra's very smooth and hairless armpits.
It took little effort for Pam to simply hold down the raised sweatshirt and tickle the extremely sensitive hollows of Sandra's underarms.
The effect was explosive and Pam heard the muffled screams erupt from under the shirt. Sandra bucked so hard that Pam fought to stay on as if in a tickling rodeo. The bucking effect was stimulating to Pam as it rubbed her between the legs and Pam felt the power and control as she intensified the ticklish stroking of Sandra's ultra-sensitive underarms.
"Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!" Pam said as she felt the soft, warm skin under her slender fingers.
"AAAAIIIII TEE HEE HEE HEE HEE AAAH HAHAHAHAHA !!! NOO NO NO NO NO PLEASE STAH-HA-HA-HOPPPP HAHAHAHAHA TEE HEE HEE HEE HEE NO NO DON'T TICKLE DON'T TICKLE HEE HEE HEE HAAAA!!!"
The bucking and the feeling of Sandra's underarms under her fingers; The feeling of utter control and delight. All these things began to build until Pam (to her utter surprise) felt the tickling and tingling between her legs build to a shattering climax.
Pam's moaning went unheard as Sandra screamed, squealed, and giggled throughout. Finally, Pam let her up, embarrassed, shaken, and satisfied.
"I'm sorry," Pam said, blushing.
"Pfew!" Sandra said, sitting up and pulling down her sweat shirt. "Girlfriend, when did you turn into such a tickle-maniac? You oughta try yourself out at those female wrestling matches. You'd win, I'm sure."
Sandra stood up and stretched. Pam saw her bare midriff peak out from under the bottom hem of her shirt and felt a tingle. It surprised her, coming on its own so swiftly. Then Sandra saw Pam stare and, with a little giggle, threw her arms down, interrupting her stretch.
"Don't tickle me again," Sandra said, pointing a finger at her blond roomate.
"I won't," Pam said 'crossing' her finger across her chest.
"I never knew I was so ticklish. I mean, I knew that I was ticklish but...I don't know. Maybe you have some gift. Did you learn some secret techniques at this place?"
"I'm telling you, Sandra, this place is great."
"I'm sure people are happy. They're laughing all the time."

Sandra looked at the palm trees and smiled. She recalled how Pam explained that there was a place called The Tickling Machine that pays it's employees thousands of dollars a week. Sandra was elated at the thought of making that much money. She realized that if she stayed only a year, she could put quite a lot of money aside for her real career.
Pam knew that Sandra would be a shoe-in because, not only is she gorgeous and extremely ticklish, but she has an 'in' with Jim.
Sandra put her arm out on the opening where she rolled down the window. Self-consciously, she looked to see if anyone was watching, then she looked at her underarm to see if any hair shown. Being a natural red-head and fair-skinned, she had almost no hair under her arms at all. But Pam warned her about the peculiarities of the Kittletonians, so she took extra care to shave the few hairs that she had off.
Looking up again to make sure that she was unseen, she reached the fingers of her left hand up and allowed them to lightly tickle the smooth surface of her right underarm. The effect was stunning. She felt a giggle emerge as she pulled her own arm down. Then she looked at Pam who looked to her and smiled.
My god, I am very ticklish on my underarms. How will I ever take this town without losing my mind?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back