• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN TWO / Chapter 9

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max Speer

CHAPTER NINE
Barbara Pays The Pizza Boy

"What are you gonna do to me now?" Barbara asked the horny pizza boy.
"I'm gonna tie your arms over your head and your feet together and tickle you for an hour."
"Oooh. Sounds exciting," Barbara said, smiling. Then she added, with a pout, "But I don't know, because I'm way too ticklish. I'll go crazy."
"Not as crazy as you're makin' me now," added the Pizza boy as he looked around the room for something to tie up this tease who was 20 years older than her.
But for her age advantage, Barbara easily looked a beautiful woman in her 20's with a shape that many teenage girls would die for.
"Come here," Barbara said sitting on the edge of the bed.
Pizza boy obeyed, too horny to move any further than her than he dared. He walked right up to the bed and looked down at this ticklish woman.
"Would you love to tickle these two ticklish underarms of mine?" Barbara said lifting her arms over her head and putting her hands up to play with her hair.
"Yes," Pizza boy gulped.
Then Barbara did something so unexpected. She dropped one hand and rubbed the bulge through his jeans.
Pizza boy almost climaxed at that moment.
"Tickle me," Barbara said in a quiet, sexy tone as she rubbed and tickled the front of his jeans.
As soon as the boy touched Barbara's extremely smooth underarm; as soon as he heard her girlish giggle; as soon as he saw, at that instant, her arm pull down and that girlish smile as she hunched her shoulder up, squeezing the tickled arm against the safety of her body; as soon as pizza boy saw all that, he had a shattering climax that seemed to build and explode like a missile.
He threw his head back and moaned.
Barbara looked down at her hand, stroking his pants and watched the rumbling through the denim.
Then it hit her like a blast. "What the hell am I doing?" she thought to herself. "I just seduced this teenage boy. What's come over me?"
Then, almost as if her inner voice received a response from another, something in her said, "Yeah, but you loved it. You loved seducing him. You loved seeing him drool over you. You loved being pursued by him. You loved being tickled by him. "
"I think I'm in love with you," Pizza boy said in a dreamy daze.
"That's very flattering," Barbara said with a smile. Then she kissed his cheek, and added, "Never got the chance to tie me up."
Pizza boy gulp as Barbara walked toward the bedroom door and slid her right hand up the smooth wall. She turned her back against the wall and giggled as she raised her other arm and pretended to be tied up like that.
"Too bad," she said with a huge smile. "I'm so dreadfully ticklish when I'm tied up. I don't think I'd know what to do." Then she giggled and looked at him, posed like that.
Pizza boy walked toward her and raised his hands to tickle her. At that moment the doorbell rang.
"Shit!" spat out Barbara as she ran down the stairs. The boy was panic-stricken and he followed like a frightened dog.
Barbara stopped at the front door to adjust her hair and clothing. Pizza boy ran to the kitchen and posed just as Barbara opened the door.
"Pam!" she screamed, grabbing and hugging her sister. "I'm so excited. Who is this?"
"This is Sandra, Barb. We're re-locating here for a while."
Barbara stared at Pam for a few moments, trying to ask a telepathic question.
Pam read her eyes. "She knows."
Barbara broke into a huge smile. "Come in, come in girls. I was just paying the pizza boy."

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back