• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knicks, The Equestrian Doomtrain

knicks255

TMF Expert
*Takes long drag on bubble pipe, allowing bubbles to pop introspectively above my head*

So, you want to know who I am, eh? Got yourself all curious, but let me tell ya, curiosity killed the cat. And I love cats. So me and curiosity ain't on the best of terms these days. I tried to drown 'im in the lake, but it turns out curiosity isn't even a person. What bullshit.

*Takes long drag on pipe, blowing a giant bubble shaped like the number 1 1/2*

One and a half years I've been around these parts, and just now I get around to making a profile thread. Seems a little silly when ya think about it. Call me absent minded. Call me lazy. Call Me Maybe. Don't call me Knickers. Life Story? Don't got one, too lazy to write it down.

*puffs pipe one more time, then spits it out, bubbles frothing from my mouth*

OH GOD OH GOD THE BUBBLES ARE INSIDE ME! Breathe! Breathe! Okay, I'm good.

But I can tell you this much. I was born and raised in the American Midwest, where corn and soybeans are gods. They used to give us soy everything in school. Not just food, stuff like crayons. Weird times. Anyway, I joined the TMF because I figured I would lurk around like a creepy vampire and suck the blood of other people's content and posts. Well, it didn't turn out that way. I met some good people, joined chat, and now I'm a social butterfly. Butterflies. We had a Butterfly Garden at my elementary school They closed it to the students because the "Butterflies were sick". Turns out it was actually because pedophiles liked to hang out in there. But that's off-topic. Here's the quick run-down:

First Name: Eric
'ler or 'lee?: 'Ler, to females. Sorry guys.
Orientation: Straight. Don't believe what The Pear tells you.
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Tickle Spot: Feet are always fun.
Please Help Me Visualize You: I look like a slightly chubby Harry Potter (damn Freshman 15), but without the accent, the scar, or the angst.
Will You Send Me Money?: Probably not. Don't ask.

So yeah, that's me. Now I'm gonna make you an offer you, uh, cannot refuse.

Shut the door on your way out, it gets drafty in here.

Sexuality = 40% gay * Jussssttt saying, scientifically proven. Also, send me money, I need League skins now.

So... Equestrian Doomtrain, huh?

Are you a brony or just into horses?

^ He's lying, he's a huge Brony, Equestrian Doomtrain is his fan-made character.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back