• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last - F/F - Tickle Chicks

AddieJuniper

TMF Expert
Detectives Laugh Last starring Kobe Lee!

Detective Kobe Lee gets a call from her boss. She is ordered to pretend she is a weapons expert named Susan in order to take down a dangerous gang. Kobe is suprised when she realizes she is dealing with Addie Juniper, the woman who she had a run-in with a few months back. Kobe had tried to Addie and succeded in killing Addie's two partners, so Addie is more than a little pissed off to find Kobe in her office. Kobe is held at gunpoint, forced to strip and is led into the torture lair, arms stretched up above her head. Addie demands to know who gave Kobe the access codes to the computer during their last incident. Kobe refuses to give up the information, thus she is tickled repeatedly on her most painful spot; her underarms. Fingernails, feathers, pipe cleaners, an electric toothbrush - all are used to maximize the torture. Kobe can't stand it anymore and gives up the information, but then suprises Addie by putting her in the very same predicament! A cruel twist of fate!

Check out the extended PREVIEW for this video! (To download, simply right-click and select "Save As")

So pat me on the back, guys, I made a looong preview for you guys this time - about 30 sec longer than our usual ones. So be happy. :) :cheer:

Hope you enjoy! (And then buy, hehe)

Addie J

Attachments

• kobeleeindetectiveslaughlast.gif
    kobeleeindetectiveslaughlast.gif
    409.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last1.jpg
    Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 265
  • Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last2.jpg
    Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 330
  • Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last3.jpg
    Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 247
  • Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last4.jpg
    Kobe Lee in Detectives Laugh Last4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 405
This is some pretty good work. If we can make more stuff like this, we can finally appeal to a much larger audience. I know some tickle purists see no value in appealing to a larger audience, but it would mean that us tickle video producers would have more recourse to make stuff for customers.

Good job guys!

JD

Thank you, JD, so much for commenting. I really appreciate it! ;)

This is some pretty good work. If we can make more stuff like this, we can finally appeal to a much larger audience. I know some tickle purists see no value in appealing to a larger audience, but it would mean that us tickle video producers would have more recourse to make stuff for customers.

Good job guys!

JD

oooooh did I hear a moan or two in that preview? *fires up her electic toothbrush* great vid

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back