• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies - would you tickle another girl to please your SO?

Horatio

TMF Master
I love f/f tickling. I doubt I'm alone in this regard. ;)

Ladies - if your man (or woman) loved f/f as much as I do, would you tickle another girl for him? Or would that be bringing another female into your relationship and cause problems?

Maybe you would do a quick tickle? Maybe more? Curious to see how the gals feel about this "touchy" subject..

I am pansexual and I am in an open relationship. My boyfriend is a okay with me playing/fucking other chicks both solo and us playing/fucking a chick together. We've sadly yet to find ourselves a nice female plaything. We've co-topped a few males together(boyfriend is BI), but sadly no females as of yet.

Yeah.... I don't see what the big deal would be. But you did say tickle- I don't know how tickling another girl would automatically mean I'm bringing someone into the relationship with us. I'm a switch, so leeing/ lering not a big deal. If he likes it, cool. The only one who is going to benefit from it would be me anyway.

I think I would have a problem if that was the ONLY way he got off. If I felt like I wasn't enough or he wasn't attracted to me without another woman being involved, tickling would be the least of our problems. In that case, I'd be out.

Is it not sexual for you?

It is with him (husband). But when I tickle other people (or am tickled by others), I don't feel the same connection. I have to be physically/ emotionally attracted to the person to feel that way. I've been blindfolded and tickled by several people at the same time (with him), but I know his touch out of all of them. His hands, his heart, his soul.... I just can't get enough of him. Tickling completely changed for me because of him. He just does something to me! To be honest, he makes me weak just saying my name a certain way, let alone touching me. (God- I'm getting excited just typing this and he's 3000 miles away!)

We play with other people from time to time and it's fun; sometimes even exhilarating, powerful, or intense.... but it doesn't get to me the same way. I know that sounds strange/ weird to others, but that's just how I'm wired. I'm into tickling, but the levels are different depending on who is tickling me. Sometimes it's just innocent and playful, and sometimes it is literally orgasmic. I don't know many people who feel exactly the same way no matter who is tickling them or no matter what the situation is.

I see. It's interesting how everyone with this fetish/turn on sits at a different place at the spectrum. I can't even imagine doing tickling with someone I'm not having sex with. For me, it's such a strong fetish that it basically IS sex. And I'm a monogamous type of woman, so I can't wrap my mind around doing it casually. For me it's like saying, "Sometimes, when someone licks my clitoris, it's sexual and other times it's not." I'm like...whaaaaa? :) lol

But in a way, I envy you. It's so sexual for me that I can't deal with it in any other capacity. Honestly, even seeing it happen around me in an innocent way makes me uncomfortable. It's like being forced to watch people fuck. Not that it really comes up very often, but once in a while, you do see someone tickle someone and I'm just like NOOO! MY EYES! *runs away*

It is with him (husband). But when I tickle other people (or am tickled by others), I don't feel the same connection. I have to be physically/ emotionally attracted to the person to feel that way.

I'm the same way. There are people I tickle just because it's fun, or I care about them and want to show them I love them or many other reasons and it not be sexual for me. If I'm not tickling someone I have actual feelings for, I don't get turned on by it.

I see. It's interesting how everyone with this fetish/turn on sits at a different place at the spectrum. I can't even imagine doing tickling with someone I'm not having sex with. For me, it's such a strong fetish that it basically IS sex. And I'm a monogamous type of woman, so I can't wrap my mind around doing it casually. For me it's like saying, "Sometimes, when someone licks my clitoris, it's sexual and other times it's not." I'm like...whaaaaa? :) lol

But in a way, I envy you. It's so sexual for me that I can't deal with it in any other capacity. Honestly, even seeing it happen around me in an innocent way makes me uncomfortable. It's like being forced to watch people fuck. Not that it really comes up very often, but once in a while, you do see someone tickle someone and I'm just like NOOO! MY EYES! *runs away*

There are a lot of people on here just like you. A lot of people can't ever understand why some people who have a tickling fetish, can tickle someone and not be turned on by it. But we're out there. I tickle a lot of people. I do it for many reasons... sometimes it's sexual, other time's it's not. It just depends on who I'm tickling. And I don't think there's anything wrong with someone always finding it sexual, just like there's nothing wrong with people not always finding it sexual. Although a lot of people on here seem to reject the idea of some people not always finding it sexual and think it has to be always sexual and think people who say it's not always sexual are lying.

And I know you were asking the ladies this question and I'm not a guy... I just wanted to respond to a couple posts I saw, I'm sorry... but since I am responding... if my so asked me to tickle another woman, I'd consider it. :p Of course if she said man, no... I don't tickle men... Tickling might not always be sexual, but it's like hugging... guys don't typically hug other guys even though that's not sexual... :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back