• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lamenting in Memphis

mmphstklr

I was wondering if there were any ticklee's in Memphis. I am 36 years old, semi-fit (for a desk jocky), 5'6", brown hair, blue eyes, 140 lbs. who has loved tickling since I was a child.

Originally from California, I found myself in Memphis after work transferred me here about 8 years ago. Still trying to find my way here, but would like to meet a nice woman in the area who enjoys being tickled as much I as enjoy tickling.

I am more curious if there are ticklers and ticklees in Memphis more than anything else, and might even try to find the time to organize a group or something.

If interested, let me know.

Y'all know that there's a gal there, or was, anyway, who had a few gatherings thereabouts. There's even a bdsm club there in which to host events. I enjoyed the one I went to.

Dunno if the lady's thereabouts, but there was once an event there, so I know there was a woman. Probably still is one or two thereabouts!

dvnc

Lamenting

I think I know who you are talking about, however she isn't in the area anymore. I regularly speak to a friend of her's who attended one of the meetings here. She had a great time at the gathering, and you might have been at one of the gatherings here.

I was just hoping to find a female in the area who loves to be tickled. If there are any out there, they can contact me at [email protected].

Hmm... Dunno who you're thinkin' of, 'cause I know the lass I remember. Was just mailin' wit' her. She's still in Memphis. Like many of us who were doin' gatherings years ago, she's already involved.

Where you'll be, years from now, likely.

I know it's a collossal pain in the butt to be waitin', searchin'. Ran events, I did, for years before gettin' what I sought. Takes time, unfortunately, and sometimes involves relocatin'.

A man does what he needs to have what he wants, y'know?

dvnc

Well, according to my work, I will be transferred somewhere within the next year. I am not sure where, or for how long.

I work in a corporate office now. With a company that likes to move people around in order to obtain exposure.

I would love to meet a girl who is willing to move. And I am sorry to hear that the girl you know is already involved.

Well, enought of the lamenting. I need to start doing. Hope everyone has a great time on here.

I would suggest events like NEST, as you meet folks there who already TRAVELLED to be there, largely.

Keep in mind that several of us, myself included, met and married via connections from online. It's possible, brother. Just gotta physically MEET people. While one-on-one is swell, how many people do you know that met their wife one-on-one before any public meeting?

Small list, no?

Now, how many met at a larger function, or in a public place?

Makes another reason for gatherings, don't it?

Add to that this salient little tidbit - my wife involved with me because of many things, INCLUDING the fact that I was a known entity, that several she knew online could give reference to having met me. Fortunately, I don't do a lot of stupid stuff, so the refs were pretty good!

I sympathize, though. It's a difficult bill to fill, findin' one that can roll wit' ya. There ARE folks whose work is online, and others, like writers and consultants, that need only a place to sit.

Good luck!

dvnc

Still Lamenting in Memphis

Interesting that there have been 147 viewings of this post, but only a couple of replys. Postings from DVNC, who I thank for his advice, and Italian, who is in the same boat I am in.

I am sure there are people into tickling out there, men and women, but we need to get something going. Nothing ever falls into your lap.

Well, I am off for now. If you would like to find me, and not email me, I can be found in the chat room about every other night.

Have fun everyone.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back