• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lancaster, PA Male looking for a female lee and possibly ler

Seto_Kaiba

Hello there. Allen here. I hope everyone is doing good on this beautiful day. I am 23 years old and like I stated, I am from Lancaster County, PA. I am looking for a female lee and possibly ler, hopefully around my age.

For a lee, I am hoping to light bondage, with feathers, brushes, ect. And of course, we will use a safe word as well. She can tell me how and where to tickle and I will try my best.

For a ler, I haven't been tickled in a long time. I used to be very ticklish, but now, I don't know how much off hand. I would like to try to be tied up and be tickled, since I never tried that before.

I am willing to travel a bit in a reasonable distance, of course. So if you're interested, please send me a PM or add me on hotmail at [email protected].

I am maybe interested in m/m soon. ^^

Last edited:
i sent you a pm about this but i'm a little new so I'm not too sure if you got it but I'm interested in your offer :)

This has to be one of the longest self-prepetuating threads I've seen. LOL [Just teaing Seto]

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back