• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 5 Bartoli's last Region of Interest

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 5 Bartoli's last Region of Interest

Lara had fallen asleep again!
She doesn't remember when or how but at somepoint she fell unconscious. She quickly woke up and looked down at herself.
Her top and shorts had been slashed open and removed from her body, Lara was clad only in her white underwear, white socks and combat boots. I can't take this another day, she told herself, I have to get out of here and now!
She glanced over at the cell door and there was no one outside, hah, I guess Bartoli is so confident I am not going anywhere, he hasn't even left anyone to guard me she said to herself. A bit overconfident Marco..
Lara took a deep breath, ok come on use your strength Miss Croft she said to herself and as before pulled against her binds, she felt one rope loosening, come on she told herself come on! And one rope snapped with a loud crunch, one foot was now free, she use this foot to kick at her other foot and pulled her leg backwards and forwards, really yanking one the rope, damn she thought it isn't snapping. She instead concentrated on her hands above, Lara really yanked hard on her left hand, aha she could feel it weaking under the strain, she pulled again like her life depended on it and once again the rope snapped with a loud crunch. She was halfway there now, Lara turned to her right and undid the final two ropes, she was free!
"Damn" she cursed out loud; although still sounded calm, "where did he put my guns?"
She looked around the cell and they were nowhere to be seen.
Lara pulled her socks up again to where they normally sit, then tried to put her top on again but it wouldn't go on, nor would her shorts. "Bartoli you pervert" she grunted.
Leaving her clothes behind she pushed at the cell doors, to her surprise they were open.... Lara couldn't believe it, he really thought I would just stay stuck in here that he left the doors open? hah she smirked.
Unfortunately what Lara didn't notice was the motion detecting Alarm above the cell, as soon as she walked out of the cell the alarm started sounding, "Oh no" she said out loud, realising she probably didn't have much time before they investigated the alarm, Lara noticed a Black Fiamma Nera Jacket hanging up, it was slightly too long for her and went down to just above her knees, but it would do. Lara quickly donned the jacket and zipped it up. She started running down the corridor trying to find her way back to the main hangar.
Lara looked at the signs, Diving Area? I guess that is where I am now, which way to the hangar? Ah that way. Lara ran down the other corridor away from the loud alarm and kept on running towards the Hangar. She came to a central area that had a control room in the middle, Four doors in to the room all at 90 degrees and all closed off.

Hmm, she thought, I am not getting in there any time soon. Lara carried on running towards the Main Hangar to hopefully get out of this place, at the same time she also wanted to find out what Bartoli was up to and why he had gone to so much trouble to imprison her.
Running around another corner she had found it, "Aha", she said and entered the Main Hangar Control Room, the Seaplane was still there with the engines off. Lara went over to the main screen and located the switch to open the hangar doors, but suddenly a familiar voice spoke, one that put fear in to her body!
"Are a you looking for these eh?" She turned behind her and there was Bartoli with a wicked grin on his face, pointing her guns.... right at her!
His grin faded and became a frown behind his dark glasses, Bartoli waved the gun in his left hand towards his right; indicating silently that he wanted Lara to move that way.
Lara knew better than to try and escape with her own guns pointed at her!
She walked ahead of him as he had requested and began walking back towards the Diving Area again, huh.. she thought why is he leading me this way, Bartoli had stopped her walking back towards the area from before and instead beckoned her down a different corridor. She was still in the diving area, this time actually next to a Submersible Bay and there was a yellow Submersible vehicle floating there. Marco pointed over to another cell, another cell?! How many cells does this Rig have she wondered... It was still similar to the other one in design, the same, table, windows and bed; with ropes that bad been tied on again........ oh no she thought. However outside was a Monk, he was injured he had clearly been beaten by Marco's men; probably what they meant earlier..... He said nothing and looked too weak to move.
As Bartoli opened the Cell doors he cursed, "Eros you stupid idioata, do I have a to do everything a myselfa?"
Waving Lara's guns towards the bed she again took her place on the Cell bed, he closed the door and said "now a then a lie downa" he said and Lara lay back down on the bed, lying on her back. He walked over to her feet to tie them, but before he knew it Lara kicked his hands with her feet, "Oomph" he grunted and dropped her pistols. Lara jumped up off the bed before he noticed she was up and opened the cell door, but then froze. Marco had dropped Lara's pistols when she stunned him, but then very quickly pulled his own automatic pistol out and was pointing it right at her.
"Hmmph" he grunted, "very a clever a my ticklish exporer eh" Now a then, I won'ta ask again!" Frowning again he waved his gun at her and beckoned on to the cell bed, Lara complied. "Hey a youa!" he shouted out to the injured monk, "come a here a."
The injured Monk didn't want any trouble so he immediately walked over to Bartoli, "Please don't hurt me any more pleeeeeeease" he begged, "tie a this girla to the beda and make it a tight, I don't a wanta her to escape eh."
The Monk complied, Marco had caught Lara again and he wasn't going to take any chances. He continued point his gun at Lara and she was daring not to move, she knew Bartoli could potentially just kill her any time. Before long she was again tied as she had been before, "NOW A GET OUT OF A HERE A"", he ordered the Monk who complied and went back to the floor outside. Marco again closed the cell doors and now that Lara was tied tightly, he put his gun away.
"Hmm I think a my men a will a want this back eh," and he unzipped the jacket she had stolen and put it on the floor, Lara's smooth body was exposed again. Bartoli grinned again,
"Pervert," she said, sounding annoyed but calm.

Marco had just about had enough of her attitude now, but it wouldn't last much longer. He grinned again and calmly said, "Now a then a Lara shall we a refamiliarise ourselfa with a what a we know a so far eh!" Before Lara could say anything more Bartoli started saying "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle" and she was being tickled again all over her body, under her arms, her toned belly, her sides, her legs, it felt like spiders crawling all over her body and all her mind could think about now was this tickling. "Nahahahahahahahahaha..............hahahahahahaha.......hahahahahahahah....hahahahahahahahahahaha....hahahahaha".....
"Ah yesa", he said "this is the more, how you say unknowna interesting a region yes?" And before she could answer he pulled her socks down slightly and tickled the newly exposed part of her calves, Lara squealed in surprise and started laughter louder; but still incredibly beautifully feminine and squirming more. "eeehahahahahahaha.........hahahahaha......."
She covered this part of her body practically all the time, so as a result it was extra soft and as Bartoli had seemingly figured out......... more ticklish...
She didn't want this to continue!
Bartoli as if he could read her mind, pulled her socks down even further until they wouldn't move and Lara felt even more air on her exposed calf area.
Now Bartoli tickled his fingers up and down this exposed part of her leg, Lara was still laughing and squirming really hard, he could tell he was getting close to something..

Then suddenly it stopped. Lara lay there panting for a minute, "Marco," she ordered, "you have to stop this now! I can't take this!"
In spite of her aristocratic tone, he wasn’t phased by it in the slightest and looked right at her and said with an evil grin, "I knowa!"
"My a ticklish raider haha, tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle", he began again. Once more he tickled her all over her exposed body and especially getting her slightly exposed calves. Lara could only burst out laughing, her mind couldn’t think about anything else but her tickling!
"Nahahahahahah........hahahahahahaha....hahahahahhahahahah.....hahahahahahha, she again squealed slightly when he kept tickling her lower calves. He stopped again, "Bartoli, she tried to say, "stahahaaaaap.........ahahahahahahahaahaha"
He walked up to her face again and knelt down.
He whispered in her ears, "Now a then my a ticklish raider, it is a time for a, how a my father a used to say a in a one of his opera plays eh, the final act!a"
"Shall a we explore a the final a temple eh?"
Lara knew exactly what that meant and was trying to break free from her bonds, "haha" Bartoli taunted, "don't a bother, Eros a didn't a tie these".
Marco stood up and walked down to Lara's boots, with an evil grin he slowly began pulling on the laces of her right boot.
Her mind screamed again as she felt the boot slowly getting looser, Marco was loving every minute of this, he deliberately slowly undid the lace; mentally torturing her mind, He had her where he wanted her now, her defiance had almost gone and by the time he was finished with her, it would be completely.
And with one final pull, the lace was undone... Marco; keeping up his mental torture, began slowly pulling the boot off, "No!" she shouted angrily. Bartoli stopped and looked at her, "No what a?" "You still don't a get it eh, you are a trapped a and I a know your a real weakness a raider, you have a tolda me all I a need a to knowa!"
She decided to change her attitude and actually pleaded with him, "Marco, pleeease," she said in a gentle voice for once; but still had an element of the stern aristocratic power.
"Save a your voice a raider eh, you are a going to a need it!"
Bartoli again started pulling the boot down and off, once the top of the boot got to above her heel, he left it hanging there for a moment, giving her mind a chance to panic. Then without warning he gave her socked heel a small tickle. Lara jolted like she had been electrocuted and squealed again then laughed, "aaaahhahahahahaha."
Bartoli was thrilled at this reaction, "now a then" a he said in a raised voice, "I will a show a you what a you get a for a crossing the sins and a fortunes of Maaaarcoooo Barrrrtoliiii!" And after stating that he pulled her boot off her foot completely.
Lara's mind was already on edge, but as soon as she felt that boot come off she screamed inside, there was no getting away from this now....

Bartoli smiled again, this shapely socked foot was now exposed. Now then, he thought to himself, let me see if I am right about this. You are done for, Raider!
He gently stroked her heels causing Lara to "aaah...aaah" and her body again jolted like she had been shocked.
"Laughter, or answers to anything I ask a? I don'ta really care at this point a, how about a bit of a botha, ticklish explorer eh?"
"This is a your a real a weak point isn't it a."
"Marco" she said, "Marcooooo" her voice squeaked, he was stroking all over her foot now, every time she would try and speak her voice would crack... this was horrible!
Then he stopped again, he really had this girl over the edge now, Lara's eyes were closed and it was as if she was trying to hold on. At that point Bartoli really started tickling her socked foot, this was is it now, no more gentle tickling.
"Tickle tickle tickle ticklish raider," he taunted, "now your body really is betraying you haha"
That did it the dam was broken....

Lara lay there for 2 seconds her body squirming all over the place like she had been electrocuted and then it came, louder than ever. "nahahahahahahah...........hahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahaha..........hahahahahahahahahaha" she tried to say something but no words would form, only hysterical female laughter.
"So you want a to cross Bartoli eh?" he taunted, "you are too ticklish Raider hahahahaha" His mind games were making the tickling worse, she began squealing as well as hysterically laughing, "tickle tickle tickle" he kept saying to her. "Aaah.... hahahaha........hahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahaha."
Bartoli completely shocked her again by tickling her soles with one hand and her belly and sides with another Lara squealed again in surprise and carried on laughing herself silly. No defiant confident remarks anymore, she could only laugh and her mind was completely lost in the tickling.
She squealed when he tickled between her toes, she had never felt this before but it really tickled, he had trouble getting in between though, as the sock was in the way.

He tickled all over her foot but he noticed where she was really ticklish was her arches and the centre of her soles, he also wondered about between her toes.... It seemed like when he tickled there, the laughter was slightly worse. Bartoli made a mental note of this for later and stopped the tickling again.... and
Lara lay there panting, still giggling slightly.
He looked up at her, her wide eyes were closed and she had a silly grin on her face, no seriousness, no smart aristocratic remarks from this girl, just a silly giggling woman.
Marco began unlacing her other boot, her mind screamed again and she tried pulling her foot away, "mmmmph mmmph" she grunted, Bartoli suddenly went back to tickling her belly "mmmphehehehehehehe...ahahahahahaha.........hahahahahaha" Lara burst out laughing in complete surprise, her mind couldn't have predicted that.
Then Marco decided to torture her even more, with one hand he gently pulled on her lace, with the other hand he tickled her sides and belly, Lara's mind couldn't comprehend this and all she could do was squirm in her bonds squealing and laughing, in one half her mind was telling her her body was so ticklish, in the other her mind was screaming nooooo he's taking my boot off!
She braced herself for the feeling of it being removed, but it didn't come...
Instead Bartoli taunted her with "tickle tickle tickle Raider" and her body was under attack again, Lara squealed again in surprise and burst out in to hearty laughter, one minute he was tickling her arms and legs, then next her belly and socked foot; which was especially ticklish! Her mind couldn't keep up with it, she couldn't resist this ticklish feeling of her body under attack. After a few minutes of this torment Marco stopped tickling her again, Lara once more lay there panting and softly giggling, her body still felt ticklish. Maybe...that is it now she thought, Bartoli has tormented me enough.
Bartoli wasn't done however......
"Bartoli...pleeease", Lara said in a calm but somewhat pleading voice. "Don't tickle me anymore." "You have made your point, don't cross you again."
Bartoli responded in a cold sounding voice, "Buta we haven'ta seen what is a inside a the final temple eh, explorer?"
With an evil grin, he pulled her sock up slightly exposing her heel. It was a very smooth looking heel. her mind screamed as she felt the sock sliding up her foot.
He stroked this now bare heel a few times, Lara jolted around like she had been electrocuted and squealed "aaaaaaaaaaah!" Bartoli looked at Lara, she looked really scared, gone was the calm almost smirking face, replaced by a now very concerned face, a bit scared almost....
He had her now!
With an evil grin he grabbed her sock again and slowly pulled it up her foot, "BARTOLI NO!" Lara shouted sounding scared, her sock was sliding up her foot slowly; even that was tickling her foot! She could feel it moving..... almost at the top......... and................. and..................off!

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back