• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Las Vegas/Henderson

DrunkenJester

Hoping to find the tickling community in the Las Vegas/Henderson area. I’m a 28 year old male ler with a decent amount of experience. My profile has pictures if you’d like to take a look.
I’d prefer to play with female lees, but if we get along, I’d keep an open mind and am not against tickling guys. My favorite tickle spots are underarms and feet, but I love finding those really good spots that elicit genuine ticklish laughter. 🤗
I AM NOT interested in booking a paid session. I respect those who wish to be paid for their services, but I’m strictly looking for those with the mutual interest in just having a fun tickle session with or without restraints. Im definitely willing to use tickle toys, so if you happen to be feather ticklish, or laugh hysterically when a hairbrush is scrubbed over your bare soles, please let me know. 😁
I’m also willing to incorporate other fetishes/kinks if that’s something you’d like to do, so let’s talk about it. I respect boundaries, so I’d be perfectly happy with meeting up somewhere public to talk in person before we discuss anything related to tickle play.

If your ever in the Phoenix Arizona area we can chat and my feet are very ticklish I'm not into bondage and I as well respect all boundaries

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back