• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing on the outside . . .mad on the inside

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all:

I visited a certain liquor store last night, just to replenish my supply of Bushmills. That Grecian temptress Ariadne was there as usual. She was wearing black, bell bottomed pants (yes, they are back "in" again) and a white silk shirt and, as always, she was barefoot. As I paid for my purchase she asked if I was still wearing that polished tourquoise toe ring I had on before. I said yes and she asked if she could see it again. Because of what happened the last time I was there I felt no hesitance about slipping my shoe off and putting my foot on the counter. THIS time though, things were different. She reached out as if to touch the ring but instead grabbed my ankle and started to tickle my foot!
Those polished sculptured nails of hers raked my tender sole and drove me ab-so-lute-ly mad! She pulled my leg further across the counter and I was struggling to balance on one foot while laughing myself crazy! Her nails slid across my instep like claws and when she flexed her fingers under my toes I nearly lost it completely. She continued scratching my sole and tracing circles on my tormented flesh for several minutes.
I don't know how long it was before she stopped but I was in tears and out of breath. She finally released me and I had to catch my breath before I could even reach down to put my shoe back on.
She stuck the Bushmills in a plastic bag and handed me my change (I did notice she did not charge me the full price, I guess the discount was for being her victim). As she handed me the bag she said in a low voice that her brother, the guy who had been tickling her before (see my earlier post) had talked her into doing what she just did. He had been WATCHING us from the stock room and probably enjoying every minute of it!
Before I left I had to ask Ariadne if she had enjoyed herself. She gave me a very enigmatic smile and said "Yes, it was fun." I told her, "Well maybe I will see you again." and left.

Y'wanna know what? I think I WILL see her again.

Y'know what I think, C? I think you oughta go right back there and tickle the crap out of her feet!

And take pictures!

And come back here to tell us about the experience and post the pictures!

And demand they take pictures next time they tickle you!

And then post those pictures too!

How dare they abuse you when the rest of us can't enjoy it! (LOL!)

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back