• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing / tickling while sound asleep

the wiz

2nd Level Red Feather
I believe my wife had developed a fetish of tickling my feet while I’m sleeping; more and more I’m noticing the following things

1. I have on several occasions dreamt I was laughing in my sleep.
2. I have been waking up with this tingling sensation on the bottom of my feet; as if something was being dragged across them.
3. I heard myself laughing a few times while in the twilight stages of sleep
4. She said I have a very wonderful laugh when I’m sleeping.

Does anyone remember being tickling in their sleep?

Do you like tickling people in their sleep and why?

You should pretend you're asleep and see what happens! The trick will be to stay "asleep" while she's tickling you!

Hello the wiz

Well I have tickled womens feet while they were sleeping before and its fun to watch their reactions if they are a ticklish lady. Usually it takes them awhile to wake up and figure out what is going on but they usually eventually do. I like to watch their feet twitch and move around while you are lightly tickling their feet when they are asleep. Its something that you don't do consistently because they will wake up to soon. You have to tickle a little and then wait about a 30 seconds or so and do it again. If your wife has ticklish feet you should try this on her sometime. Let us know how it was when you did this to her.

TicklesFemales

Tickled Awake

I've been tickled when I've just been waking up to wake me up quicker and its the worst, because I'm soo lazy I dont want to get out of bed and then I get tickled and I cant be bothered moving to fight back.

I've tickled the boyfriend when he's been asleep on his feet, which are insanely ticklish that he can't even touch them... and he's laughed in his sleep and then woke up. Which is funny because I pretend to be asleep and usually get a swift tickle back :p

My wife has told me that I've tickled her while I was sleeping before...but never the other way around.

I also did this to a good female friend while on vacation! LOL! It was before I was married and we were sharing a bed (completely innocent) and she said I had thrown my arm over in the middle of the night and was tickling her stomache!

~ toyou

Stealth tickling?

-- I used to tickle Susan's feet when she was sleeping,.... very softly,... I didn't want to awaken her,... but her dream state giggles were adorable. And lest there be any doubt, I had told her that I did this from time to time, and she was cool with it.

--On a sort of related note,.. about 25 years ago, when I was teaching sailing, one of my older clients,.... Karen,... plopped her bare feet in my lap in the cockpit of the boat. They looked scrumptious and I tickled them,... then quickly apologized. She said not to worry,..... that her father used to wake her up for school every day by tickling her feet. Not sure where to file that one.

The first and last thing Drew and I do each day is generally to tickle one another. We tickle one another while saying good-night. Then, he tickles me awake in the morning...if I haven't already woken up. There are a couple of spots that, if he gets them good at night, I'll be dreaming and laughing a lot during the night...and wake up very hyper, too! :veryhappy Am I complaining? Not on your life! I love it! Just one of the many benefits of being married to a fellow tickle lover. :xpulcy:

I wish!

I'd love to be tickled awake, but I'm usually up before everyone else. I do, however, on occasion tickle my hubby's bellybutton to wake him up. And he retaliates by tickling me in the shower- which is double the sensual fun!

I do know I've had tickling dreams, because my hubby says I do occasionally laugh in the middle of the night. :)

So funny,, I so like doing just that!! It really gets me going if i can get them giggling while they are still sleeping, then im always dying to hear if I helped them have a tickle dream, Has always been a fantasy of mine, making the ladies have a foot tickling dream while they are sleeping, I had the pleasure of making that happen a few times and I will never forget how exciting it was to hear about it the next am,,,,
I also dated someone one time that happened to be on medication for awhile that would knock her out,, it was then at night i could literally do anything i wanted to her feet without her waking, she would make noises etc,, but would NOT wake up, it was so awesome,, why is Some like to tickle feet while people are asleep, I enjoy that ALOT

Well I have tickled womens feet while they were sleeping before and its fun to watch their reactions if they are a ticklish lady. Usually it takes them awhile to wake up and figure out what is going on but they usually eventually do. I like to watch their feet twitch and move around while you are lightly tickling their feet when they are asleep. Its something that you don't do consistently because they will wake up to soon. You have to tickle a little and then wait about a 30 seconds or so and do it again. If your wife has ticklish feet you should try this on her sometime. Let us know how it was when you did this to her.

TicklesFemales

this thread....

Takes me back in time to when i was a pretty young kid at the time,, my sisters would have sleepovers and i would spend god knows how many hours sneaking into their rooms and tickling their feet! What a trip,, I would duck down when they would almost wake up,, I can remember, the feeling of sliding my hand under the covers at the base of the bed and feeling their feet,, Im laffing typing this,, what a rush,, I wish I was 10 again hahaha
only one time was a majorly caught,, she woke straight up and i was like a deer in the headlights, she just giggled and said" you were just tickling my feet" and smiled,, thats so cute, your silly she said,,,and the next day at church, she came to church with us,, when i came out of sunday school she yelled, come over here, and there in front of all her girlfriends she told the story of me tickling her feet,,, I swear everytime after that, i saw any of them, they would smile and almost dare me to tickle their feet, they thought it was way cute,, ah, those were the days!!!

Cncreteman, I know you STILL tickle that beautiful Girlfriend of yours while she sleeps too. Your still living the dream my friend. See ya at NEST :cool2:

I have woken up laughing once, but I don't think it had anything to do with tickling, then again I wasn't in bed alone so who knows. It was pretty strange.

count your blessings!

I believe my wife had developed a fetish of tickling my feet while I’m sleeping; more and more I’m noticing the following things

1. I have on several occasions dreamt I was laughing in my sleep.
2. I have been waking up with this tingling sensation on the bottom of my feet; as if something was being dragged across them.
3. I heard myself laughing a few times while in the twilight stages of sleep
4. She said I have a very wonderful laugh when I’m sleeping.

Does anyone remember being tickling in their sleep?

Do you like tickling people in their sleep and why?
My guy and I both do it to Each other, lol But we both deny it! I tell him he is delusional and he tells me I am crazy ! I love the mornings when he lightly tickles my soles when he thinks I am still asleep. then he leaves for work .Those are always my most productive days! ChristyL

Umm... Are you sure it's not a mouse or something? :D

Seriously though...

I have a fantasy of tickling and more being initiated while I sleep. To come awake to my Love playing with my feet or sides or whatever he so choses...

Hmmm... I should probably share that one with him :D

isnt this called sleepy feet or whatever?

i know i met my girl one time at the beach and she was lying on her stomach still asleep and i noticed there was a feather nearby so i tickled her feet with that feather a few times and then tried my fingers and she just squirmed and giggled and never woke up then i went away and watched her until a few minutes she woke up and thought 'someone tickled teased my feet and i dunno who.' i then came by and said hows it going and she was oblivious. :D

154433975_l.jpg

soles.jpg

Who could resist tickling those sleeping tootsies!

Ah, yes, the wonders of tickling ladies as they sleep. My lady friend loves to be gently tickled as she lays in bed, pretending to be asleep. She knows it's one of my major turn-ons so she lets me caress her from head to toe with gentle tickles. She falls asleep most of the time, too, so she obviously receives a lot of relaxing benefits from my nocturnal tickles. I wake her up with morning tickling, too. Trouble is, she won't reciprocate! Well, I'm more of a Ler than a Lee anyway, but it would be nice to find a lady who can give as well as receive.

Now that ya mention it...

...I've been accused of doing this. But I never remember doing it! Somehow, I feel cheated!

wife's feet are too ticklish

She might actually have heart failure if I tickled her feet while sleeping!

Michael tickles me awake all the time -- sometimes annoying since it's in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping and he's on the computer (inconvenientely located at the foot of our bed :sowrong: LOL but whatev - it beats the hell out of the alarm clock LOL

Just as a followup...

My wife and I were recently camping and the bed in the cabin was smaller than our king size at home. It was nice to spoon and sleep close to each other again, but all night our feet kept rubbing and poking with toes quite by accident (there were a lot of people there and intimacy was out of the question...lol) but it freakin' turned me on so bad! LOL!

I'd doze off and feel her tickling my foot and I'd jump and realize she was completely asleep! LOL!

Then I'd wake up later and the top of my foot would be against her sole (that tickles me too, I have very ticklish feet) and when I'd move she'd kick but remain asleep.

It was a long night, but it made for a great night when we got home the next day! :devil:

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back