• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lees' are you more ticklish.................?

Well I have just read this particular thread and I want to respond also. I am mostly ticklish on my upper body. Ok so most people know now! LOL

:woot:

Well, it's a hard question, but I think my upper body is more ticklish.

I'll guess I'll have to join the upper and mid crowd. My feet aren't really that ticklish. But my neck, ears, underarms, ribs, mid section . . .

Upper body for sure. Even if my armpits (my weakest spot), were the only ticklish spot there, it would still be my upper body. :p

Interesting I've always felt feet were overrated for how ticklish they are...and that upper body is more ticklish, in general.

Upper body. But feet are still very ticklish. So it is very close call. But the upper body just has more to play with.

I have zones on the upper, and some of those contain microspecific spots within, but sustained tickling on the feet is the worst so lower

honestly I think it's tied because of how extremely sensitive I am everywhere, but I prefer upper body twords!

Definitely upper body, but lower body is more...um...interesting for me lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back