• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'lees, how does tickling feel to you?

Is tickling torturous or enjoyable?

• Total voters
i enjoy it alot, especially wiht my girlfriend raspberrying me into submission its so fun!

it depends on what the ler is doing....i prefer the more sensuous and playful tickling so that is more enjoyable. if the ler is getting carried away and going beyond my comfort level, then it's torturous! :scared

I agree, sensual tickling is much more fun than full bore tickling.

Love it! In all its many forms....from a brief playful, teasing that is barely there snuck at a mischieviously selected public moment to....

fun, innocent tickle fights,....

to being tied up where it plays a staring role in the dom/sub interaction of the bedroom....
all of those scenarios adds a wonderful spice to life!
(Now, would I admit all this outside of an anonymous chat room? Heck no! LOL!) :blush

I can only imagine that it would be torturous and drive me out of my mind, but I would love it.

Don't believe I've ever posted in here. And it depends on the type of tickling. Fast tickles that change location frequently drive me crazy and make me flail like a ragdoll in a washing machine. Slow, gentle, and dragging tickles, however, feel nice and relax me so much I could fall asleep.

it's both

it's torturous VERY torturous, that's what makes it so enjoyable. and the more unbearable, the more enjoyable. It's really like a catch 22 the more intense the tickling the more torturous, the more torturous the more enjoyable. :)

Good god... Even though I have a healthy amount of 'stranger danger", if someone I trusted enough were to just playfully start tickling me, I wouldn't even fight back. Except for maybe some pokes now and then to keep them from thinking I was weird and running away.

Good god... Even though I have a healthy amount of 'stranger danger", if someone I trusted enough were to just playfully start tickling me, I wouldn't even fight back. Except for maybe some pokes now and then to keep them from thinking I was weird and running away.

Yeah, agreed, if it was someone I Trusted enough to see my 'weak' side I'd probably just turn into a pile of giggles. Especially if it were out of the blue :blush

~K

Looking at the first post...

This is a subject that I like to think about and describe when I do a bit of story writing... Particularly poems. http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=70900 (shameless plug)

One of the things that I like about the subject is that the tickle can change during a session. I love exploring how the feeling can change from a physical sensation to psychological one, sometimes obscuring that line.

Last edited:
That's hard because in order for it to be truly enjoyable, it needs to feel like absolute torture... suddenly wondering if I'm a low-key masochist XD

That's hard because in order for it to be truly enjoyable, it needs to feel like absolute torture... suddenly wondering if I'm a low-key masochist XD

Hmm... maybe... More likely you like the loss of control.

So far it's just really enjoyable, I don't believe I'm ticklish enough to feel like it's torturous... But that could change with further experimentation.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back