• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legacy BDSM dungeon?

Hello Mistress. I have a question. Do you have much experience tickling men? I live in LA and am considering coming to see you.

Hello Mistress Felicity Hart from Legacy Studios here! Come say hello at our Lee's and let's have some fun and make new friends.

We will be hosting another one soon check our website. Or come do a session we have amazing subs and switches and devious dommes like myself. ♡ legacybdsm.com

You guys should consider road trips, like when bands go on tour. Promoted on sites like this, fetlife, etc. I'll bet you'd be able to rent pop up locations pretty cheaply in at least a dozen cities, that would be large enough to draw good business for you, nevertheless may not ordinarily have the kinds of services you offer.

Although maybe great minds think alike, and you already do this?

I session solely out of Legacy Studios I do not do traveling or tours its just a matter of safety. The only other dungeon I session out of is occasionally when I'm on the east coast a dungeon I formerly worked at in NYC.

Legacy is my home and a really lovely place.

I thought this would be a thread in how to make your dungeon look more vintage. I could only dream of owning such a thing...

Mistress Hart is Amazing

I session solely out of Legacy Studios I do not do traveling or tours its just a matter of safety. The only other dungeon I session out of is occasionally when I'm on the east coast a dungeon I formerly worked at in NYC.

Legacy is my home and a really lovely place.

I am not sure if you remember Miss Hart but I sessioned with you a month or so ago. It was my first with you, and we were joined by Miss Natalie. It was amazing! After we both had the chance to strap Miss Natalie down and tickle her ( although she protects her safeword and I have never got her to crack) It was then my turn. Both of you provided a once in a lifetime experience of bliss and excrutiating torture. Finishing with e worshippingyour amazing feet, while Miss Natalieranher gorgeous nails all over me

Anyone who has ever desired being tickled by two beautiful women needs to go to Legacy for a session. The ladies are professional, sexy,and FUN And they are so receptive to input to make sure you have an amazing experience!!!

Kev

Hey loves please stop asking me in private messages if I'd be a lee.

I'm not. I am a ler. Please respect that.
I'm so sorry I have to make this post in this thread

Hello everyone, tomorrow is the Lees and Lers Tickle Community Party at Legacy BDSM Studios in Los Angeles!! You can visit the Dungeon website at www.LegacyBDSM.com for more information!

I look forward to seeing you all!!

Just want to say thanks to all who let us know and gave reviews about Legacy. I was bummed when Dominion closed, having only been once. But I'm now extra excited to visit Legacy, knowing how recommended they are and how welcoming and ticklish their 'lees are!

Does anyone remember this woman from the Dominion? I can't remember if she went by Ava or not in those days. Anyway, she's over at Legacy now—any info from her Dominion days would be appreciated! https://legacybdsm.com/switch-ava

Does anyone remember this woman from the Dominion? I can't remember if she went by Ava or not in those days. Anyway, she's over at Legacy now—any info from her Dominion days would be appreciated! https://legacybdsm.com/switch-ava

This may get more responses as a new post. I think she went under a different name at Dominion, but I can't remember what that was! Sorry I can't be more helpful.

This may get more responses as a new post. I think she went under a different name at Dominion, but I can't remember what that was! Sorry I can't be more helpful.

I actually asked her about that in an email but she didn’t address it. I like to discuss a few basic things w/subs via email to make sure we have compatibility, but she wasn’t very open to that.

Fwiw her name was probably also “Ava” at the Dominion. Most former D employees seem to be going by the same named (Ryan, Barbie, Natalie etc) at Legacy.

HHH, I have known Natalie since I started at The Dominion almost 20 years ago and now we have our own spaces!

I actually asked her about that in an email but she didn’t address it. I like to discuss a few basic things w/subs via email to make sure we have compatibility, but she wasn’t very open to that.

Fwiw her name was probably also “Ava” at the Dominion. Most former D employees seem to be going by the same named (Ryan, Barbie, Natalie etc) at Legacy.

That is good logic. For some reason, I have this vague recollection that it was a different name, though. Gabriella?

That is good logic. For some reason, I have this vague recollection that it was a different name, though. Gabriella?

You could be right about that. Someone here probably knows the answer.

EDIT: Just checked my email and found a short exchange with a “Gabriella” from April 2016. I was going to do a session with her the night of the email but she was sick, couldn’t do it. I’m pretty sure it’s the same person.

You could be right about that. Someone here probably knows the answer.

EDIT: Just checked my email and found a short exchange with a “Gabriella” from April 2016. I was going to do a session with her the night of the email but she was sick, couldn’t do it. I’m pretty sure it’s the same person.

Wow -- I guess that bra/panties picture must have made a real impression on me! But she must have left the Dominion before I made it to LA.

Hi I'm one of the ladies at Legacy (ler) but I know a number of our girls are amazing.

Evie in particular is EXTREMELY ticklish, even the slightest tickle gets her. She's a screamer!

Mia, Chloe, Luna, Alma, Lexie, Eden, Ava, Natalie, and many more are ALLLLLLLL wonderful. ♡

The legendary stocks at the Dominion had the rack too. That thing hosted thousands of tickle sessions over the years. I wonder what became of that thing.

More accounts of sessions with subs/switches at the new Legacy would be appreciated!
Found a pic that contains a rack similar to the one at the old Dominion. Might even be the one itself

Attachments

• 0301C9D7-515B-4274-BA96-66762115FDD4.jpeg
    0301C9D7-515B-4274-BA96-66762115FDD4.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 28
Found a pic that contains a rack similar to the one at the old Dominion. Might even be the one itself
Wow, that does look familiar. Had some great times using that contraption!

Any more session accounts from TMF people who have visited? I still haven’t been over there yet.

I still haven’t been over to Legacy yet. Anyone have any session experiences to share?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back