• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

legend of featherron = impossible?

manjumamejeur

TMF Regular
Hello, I finished the 1.1 version. I downloaded and pllay the 1.2 version to if there were differences.

I'm in the game where I must find the "pigeon" in 1 minute. I checked ALL and I can't do it! I find nothing but a tuner ...

Find the tuner, tuner the pianer, for some reason check the fire

Anyway the update is good: there are less fight in the cultists' lair for example! Also, Iris is lv 4 when she joins the party, which is a good thing!

it is impossible for me anyway... my character are a warrior exp. 5 (just a few point to turn out six) and Iris lv. 5... I get beated by the torturer, I get beated by the pigeon girl, I get beated easily by the final monster, I get beated easily even by the 3 girls near the chest in the extreme nort-east... damn!

Since you're only lv 5 that's pretty normal I'd say. Do you have the armor made by the blacksmith? It will give you some xp and you'll be slightly better thanks to that armor. IF I were I'd try to be lv 7. To lv up, you can always try to fight the "spider" and instead of killing her, you can spare her. You'll win 2 000 golds and you'll be able to buy minor potions.

AH! About the armor: the ironsmith asked me if I wanted to take a mission, I'd have to find out something in the woods north of the capital... but I never succeded in find out what! and if I try to speak to him, he says "Keep searching" or something like that... after I've been in the cultist cave, the ironsmith don't talk to me anymore if I get in his shop! how can I obtain that armor? I really need it!

Anyway, once I beat the torturess, but I didn't save... so that's not impossible, but quite hard... plus I don't know what I obtain... is she the girl the adventurer on south-west is searching for?

The "spider"? Which spider, sorry? I also can't find out the "beast" the misterious guy is searching...

I could level up beating some random enemy too, but being level 6 doesn't help me so much... the warrior has no new skills on level 6... and I didn't understand the "taunt" ability... what is supposed to do? Make the enemy to attack you instead of using some special ability? That can be very dangerous!

Thank you for the answer manjumamejeur and thank you in advance for my new question!

Alright so, in fact you have a forest in the north of the first continent. just check the trees to the north or it and it will teleport you to a sone. THen check the plant at the "north east" of the zone. You'll fight a boss. If you beat her, you'll have the item the ironsmith will need. And yup, the "spider" is the creature the "beast" the guy is talking about. In the cultist's lair, you have a palce with many skull and a kind of dust. Check the dust (save before that) and you'll be in a zone where you'll fight the spider. If you spare her she'll give you 2 000 golds!

Also, you'll gain some xp from the fight and from the quest.

In the village of the 2nd continent, you have a girl that ask you to find an alraune leaf (you can obtain her on an alraune but you have like 1/5 probability to obtain her). You'll gain 500 gold from the quest (with it, you can buy some minor potions).

Last edited:
Oh, thank you very much for your help, man! I was in all the forest in the North, I'll check again... is the boss there very strong?

Also, do you know how to use the "taunt" ability?

Yes, I've done the Red Alraune Leaf quest, but I've used the gold yet!! :(

The taunt ability is not really usefull. Here is it's effect: use it on an ennemy and he will target you instead of the girl who's in your party (I don't remember her name). The boss is quite hard at the beginning of the game but now that this girl is in your party she can heal you. It should be easier (also, unless you have to heal your warrioir, always put the girl in guard position).

The taunt ability is not really usefull. Here is it's effect: use it on an ennemy and he will target you instead of the girl who's in your party (I don't remember her name). The boss is quite hard at the beginning of the game but now that this girl is in your party she can heal you. It should be easier (also, unless you have to heal your warrioir, always put the girl in guard position).

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK! Now I remember! I found out her and I tryed to beat her, but had to fly, because she was too strong... and now it seems I can't fight with her a second time! :(

Ah! I saved the sister of the adventurer (how sad!) and I killed the spider-demon (sorry, thanks for your hint, but I really hate spiders!) anyway, I become level 8 witht he adventurer and level 7 with Irin but Gustav is still too much for me... :(

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back