• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ler in Midlands

alexwinni

Hi all,

I am a 24 year old female in birmingham looking for a male to indulge in fun and tickling with, I am very ticklish especially on my knees and feet.

If your interested, drop me a PM.

Alex x

Last edited:
me too

Hi uk guy

I've sent her a private message too mate & got no reply, looks like another female time waster.
I don't know why they don't find something else to do with their shallow lives.

Agree with Tree, back off for god's sake. Has it not occured to you she may have other things to do than sit on TMF for hours replying to messages, and after actually posting an add there have been so many replies it will take days to trawl through them all? Its small wonder that so few girls actually post such adds, they get lambasted by the likes of you for not replying instantly.

To the two guys above.

There have been a lot of timewasting females on this site (just look at some of the older posts on this forum) & as far as not replying goes it doesn't take any more than a couple of minutes to reply to a message even if it's just to say you're not interested.
I didn't expect a reply back straight away but it was 4 days ago when I first sent her a pm so it's not unreasonable to expect a reply back within that time.
With the history of timewasters on this site of course people are going to think she might be one too if/when she doesn't reply.

Just generally to everybody, male or female, please take the time to reply to someone who's made the effort to contact you.

That's got that off my chest, rant over

John

I am no longer looking for a ler, I have found a tickle buddy and we have great sessions on a regular basis. I am sorry if you did send me a pm and I never replied, I was inundated with responses. Sorry!

I am no longer looking for a ler, I have found a tickle buddy and we have great sessions on a regular basis. I am sorry if you did send me a pm and I never replied, I was inundated with responses. Sorry!

And as the 'chosen one', can I say that Alex is a lovely girl with looks that are given little justice in her photos on here.

Oh, and she has the most ticklish little pussy I ever did see!!

:)

shame i never saw this section sooner im also in birmingham and looking for tickle buddy

I am glad you have found someone. It's always nice to hear when two members get together to have fun :)

I agree with sclubtickle that was a little too much information!

Well ukguy has actually become my boyfriend, so its like a little tickling romance!

Revision

Alex has asked me to make this addendum to my previous post for reasons passing understanding.

To clarify, not only is she ticklish on her lady garden, she is also particularly good on her groin, chest, neck and underarms.

Many thanks.

Hi all lers,

I am once again looking for a good ler to indulge in some tickle fun. I used to be based in the Midlands, but I have recently moved and I am now in Horsham but I am willing to travel! If you are interested send a pm!

Thanks

Hi, dropped you a pm. I am travelling down to Horsham in about 3 weeks for 2-3 days work if you want to arrange a session I am most certainly interested

New Pic!

Attachments

• 268466_2207064017358_1270145771_2581404_7309458_n.jpg
    268466_2207064017358_1270145771_2581404_7309458_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 70
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back