• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Lers" how you feel when you find one of THOSE spots

daredevilticklr

You know, one of THOSE spots. You know where the "lee" either goes OH GOD PLEASE NOT THERE, if they even get that out before losing it, or just starts laughing like twice as hard as they did before you found that spot. How do you feel the first time you find one of a lee's spots, and do you stay on that spot until you drive her half insane or do you go looking for other spots and come back to that one occasionally? Me? I milk one of those spots for all they're worth :devil2:

As a ler I find the more hysterical the laughter the better.
Finding one of those 'spots' that you mentioned is like 'mana from heaven'.
It would make the whole tickling session worth while. :evilha:

It's actually quite a turn-on for me to find one of those "spots". I leave it for a while but always know I could come back to it when I want. The power of knowledge.

It's always been my MO to find one of those spots so that I can drag out the pleading for a while. For me, the begging is an incredible sexy prelude to the actual tickle torture, so when I find a spot that drives her out of her mind, I'll typically do one of my flamboyant taunts immediately following her cry for mercy. "Oh my. What have we here? I suppose you'd really like me to stay away from that spot, wouldn't you, but unfortunately, I just... can't.... help myself." and then comes the attack that seems to wring every breath from her body as she explodes in convulsive hysterics.

Is that mean?
:devil:

ShadowTklr said:
It's always been my MO to find one of those spots so that I can drag out the pleading for a while. For me, the begging is an incredible sexy prelude to the actual tickle torture, so when I find a spot that drives her out of her mind, I'll typically do one of my flamboyant taunts immediately following her cry for mercy. "Oh my. What have we here? I suppose you'd really like me to stay away from that spot, wouldn't you, but unfortunately, I just... can't.... help myself." and then comes the attack that seems to wring every breath from her body as she explodes in convulsive hysterics.

Is that mean?

Mean? Yes it is. But in a very good way :D

Well this glitched the last time I tried to post, so lemme try again...

Yes -- finding those hidden and unknown spots is positively delightful! I found one not too long ago on a 'lee who thought there was no possible way she could be even remotely that ticklish there (it took not only a certain spot, but a particular technique), and it took her completely by surprise! I didn't exploit it too much, as it really was a new spot, and as she wasn't used to it, it seemed this tickling was processed almost differently from the rest of what I was doing. I wound up using it sparingly, just as a point of contrast to revisit now and then, since it was so different and intense (My thing is more to give a 'lee what she likes, where she likes it -- with the occasional side-trip for distraction and/or contrast -- until she can't take it anymore... :firedevil ).

But yes, it was a pure delight to know that I'd found a spot no one else had -- that I'd been something of a pioneer on her lovely form, discovering a "spot" even she didn't know she had... Pure joy! :bouncybou

ShadowTklr said:
"Oh my. What have we here? I suppose you'd really like me to stay away from that spot, wouldn't you, but unfortunately, I just... can't.... help myself." and then comes the attack that seems to wring every breath from her body as she explodes in convulsive hysterics.

Is that mean?

Gotta love the lers of the world!! :xpulcy:

daredevilticklr said:
You know, one of THOSE spots. You know where the "lee" either goes OH GOD PLEASE NOT THERE, if they even get that out before losing it, or just starts laughing like twice as hard as they did before you found that spot. How do you feel the first time you find one of a lee's spots, and do you stay on that spot until you drive her half insane or do you go looking for other spots and come back to that one occasionally? Me? I milk one of those spots for all they're worth :devil2:

Especially if it's a spot that you wouldn't normally consider ticklish. Finding a place that is assumed to be "neutral", but then touching it suddenly provokes wild fits of helpless laughter and giggles... an awakened realization that a secret has been unlocked!

Finding the "T-spot" is like finding the "G-spot" and I like to visit there for awhile before I leave..but I WILL ALWAYS BE BACK... :evilha:

its pure excasty its like winning the lottery on christmas and come to find out that ur long last family is royalty :evilha: ; its wat lers are lookin for the whole time; :poke3: and when they find it then things start to get sadistic : :devil2: :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back