• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LERS: If you went out with a Guy/girl, who wasn't ticklish....

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
Yep so... Lers, If you were with a girl or a guy, and they were not Ticklish, anywhere.. how would you cope?
I went out with a girl who wasn't ticklish anywhere at all, and i have been out with girls who are only very lightly ticklish on one place.
I wonder how many on here would feel =)
Happy discussion
x

Well, if I still connected with the person, it wouldn't matter, there just wouldn't be that play involved. My best friend for the last decade is hyper ticklish on her upper body, but hates it because her father use to repeatedly tickle her for long periods of time, so out of respect there is no tickling. It's a friendship I wanted to keep. There are always others to tickle you know.

It largely depends on how embedded tickling is in your sexuality.
If tickling is extremely important to you in a sexual respect, then it stands
to reason that you're being very unfair to someone with whom you would
be considering a lasting relationship NOT to tell them up front about your
fetish.

I wouldn't hold it against the person but an important dynamic would be missing.

it honestly would make no difference to me, i try to keep tickling seperate when i wanna ask a girl out, if she wasn't ticklish or completely hated it i would still go out with her, i'd just be a little tickle deprived lol

Truth is, short term no worries. Long term, I would not want to go through a long term relationship with out it. I have before and something definitiley missing

My ex wasn't ticklish... but she was more of a ler and I was cool with that. :D

Like some have said, it's about the whole person... pretty shallow to make ticklishness a make or break issue if you are in love :shrug:

i like this response.

It largely depends on how embedded tickling is in your sexuality.
If tickling is extremely important to you in a sexual respect, then it stands
to reason that you're being very unfair to someone with whom you would
be considering a lasting relationship NOT to tell them up front about your
fetish.

Sorry, but if a girl I'm dating wasn't ticklish, I would have to break it off with her.

Tickling is very much embedded into my sexual life and if a girl wasn't ticklish, I know that in the long-run, it wouldn't work.

Of course, the one and only exception to that would be the beautiful LeeAlure.:bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

I don't require somebody to be ticklish for me to fall in love. But I've never dated anybody who wasn't ticklish somewhere.

Why the hell would i want to date a girl who wasnt ticklish? or even a little ticklish. its either extremely ticklish or nothing!

Tickling is a pretty big deal for me if it would last long-term, but eh, I guess so long as she'd agree to some other things that I like... :devilish:

Depends. If she was really nice and cute then it's worth staying with her. If she's a miserable bitch, then that's two strikes against her already.

Why would you guys even be going out with a miserable bitch anyway? would you go out with a bitch if she was horribly ticklish?

Why would you guys even be going out with a miserable bitch anyway? would you go out with a bitch if she was horribly ticklish?

I have two friends that have dated the same girl off and on for over 4 years between each other. She is the most miserable of miserable bitches. However, she's really good in bed from what I hear, and I know her well enough to know she got around in her early 20's. Basically, if the girl is good in bed or meets sexual needs for a guy, he'll usually deal with the bitchiness.

I wish I could honestly say that it wouldn't matter, but I have no idea.

If there was sexual chemisty between me and the woman and we got each other off without tickling, then yeah, it'd be easier to 'get over it'.

If were were otherwise compatible (personalities, sense of humor, interests, etc.) then it would most certainly help the lack of tickling.

But can I say for sure 'yes' or 'no' it would/n't matter? No I can not.

Been through this, quite a few times. I'd make friends with a girl, and soon, I'd give the finger test. Sometimes, I'd be relieved that she wasn't, because the sexual tension would be removed from what eventually did turn out to be a spectacular friendship. Other times, though, I'd feel crushed-as sex was the ultimate concern with this particular person.

With me, it was, if the tickling wasn't there (as Alchemy stated), the sexual relationship was handicapped, at best...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back