• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Less ticklish durring the the hotter months?

summit

Well summer is just around the corner and I've started to notice something about my gf's feet. She has retired her boots and socks for the season and has fully busted out the flip flops and fancy sandals. The other night I was playing her tootsies while we were watching TV. There she was texting away on her phone and Ithought that I'd give her feet a lovely massage/tickle. Normally she's rather sensitive but ever since it got warmer she hasn't been as responsive as she was when it was the winter.

Anyone else notice this happen to the?

It's not really the weather that makes that happen. It is all about how soft our feet get when they are enclosed in shoes and socks. It makes the feet much more sensitive. When we start wearing flipflops our feet are drier, and a little less sensitive. Nothing a good dose of lotion and a nice warm foot massage won't cure!

tbbw

I find I'm just as ticklish in summer months.

We live in Hawaii where it is warm year round. Feet need to be cared for with creams and lotions and such to keep them soft and smooth and sensitive. My wife rarely wears shoes and socks but she gets regular pedicures and in between uses creams and lotions on her feet - or I apply them to her sexy feet. Her feet are bare and ticklish year round.

Wearing sandals and flip-flops all the time will cause her feet to get tougher and be less sensitive. Frequent pedicures would solve the problem (if she regards it as a problem).

I have realized that my feet are indeed more ticklish and also softer when they come out of shoes and socks then when I haven't been wearing socks. I think it has something to do with the skin being warmer and having more circulation in it, but I could be wrong.

Frequent pedicures would solve the problem

Pedicures don't change much. I get pedicures every four to six weeks and the feet still are tougher during the time sandals are worn.

"In the Summer, when it's hot and sticky, it's not time for little dicky."

Something an old codger used to say at the excavation company I worked at as a kid. It's possible for the human body to change with the seasons, albeit through outward or inward appearances. I wouldn't worry, she'll adjust and y'alls will be right as rain again.

I've experianced this too! my feet aren't as ticklish in the summer time...still really ticklish, just not as much. didn't think anyone else experianced this too!

I have realized that my feet are indeed more ticklish and also softer when they come out of shoes and socks then when I haven't been wearing socks. I think it has something to do with the skin being warmer and having more circulation in it, but I could be wrong.

I agree with this.

For me, I'm less in the mood for sessions in the summer cus of the heat. My fav seasons for sessions is the fall and winter.

Nice topic. I think everyone has touched on it, and got some good points. In general, the warmer and moist your feet are, the more ticklish they will be. As warm as it is now, if I stay indoors with the A/C cranked up, my feet get cold & I know they're not as sensitive.

It may seem backwards, but in the winter, women keep their feet covered, probably moisturize them more often because indoor heaters can dry the hell out of your skin. Maybe thats why it seems her feet were more ticklish then, than they are now.

I say, get the hair dryer & lotion and pre-treat those tootsies before you have at them... Cheers..

You can always just her feet if they are currently not ticklish and tickle somewhere else. :p.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back