• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let the EVIL MONKEY insult your intelligence..

RobAce

Verified
evilmonkey1ft.jpg

I have decided to take over this "man's" brain and force him to submit to my will!
Say something to me, and you shall feel the wrath of my evil!!
Death to Baboons!!

EvIl MoNkEy

*So now you have three times the trouble*! Said the second one

evilmonkey1ft.jpg

Triple trouble the monkey likes!!
You shall feel the wrath of evil incarnate!!

EvIl MoNkEy

i dont want to see monkeys disabused...

isabeau :imouttahe

evilmonkey1ft.jpg

monkeys being disabused is the least of the worlds worries when I unleash my full rage at those that dare defy me!!

LONG LIVE THE EVIL MONKEY!!

EvIl MoNkEy

Hail Evil Monkee Hail.
Today This Thread, Tomorrow The Forum.

evilmonkey1ft.jpg

YES YES...true believer Osco.
I shall now dub the Osco of the royal order of Monkees!
Hail me and do my bidding.

Now go and get me a banana..being evil is making me hungry.

EvIl MoNkEy

We must first make allies to invade the inferior ones, then we can turn on our allies at a later time. THE WORLD IS OURS!

omg is it just me?????/ or does this thread suck major time?? lolololololol sorry i've been drinking.. never drink and post.

isabeau

isabeau said:
omg is it just me?????/ or does this thread suck major time?? lolololololol sorry i've been drinking.. never drink and post.

isabeau

Don't worry. We will arrest you as the enemy of the new state, lock you in the cell, put you in the stocks. Then I get to remove your shoes and interrigate you by using the feather and brush on your feet and toes!!!!! WE HAVE WAYS TO MAKE YOU TALK!!!

*shaking head at Isabeau* Drinking and posting.....I think that's what killed my friend......

So what is the evil monkey gonna do once they take over the world...

And remember....the evil monkey used to be good............

--T

Tamia78 said:
*shaking head at Isabeau* Drinking and posting.....I think that's what killed my friend......

So what is the evil monkey gonna do once they take over the world...

And remember....the evil monkey used to be good............

--T

Well if you try and find out what we are doing we will give you the same treatment we will give isabeau. <<<<---- :feets:

osco89 said:
Well if you try and find out what we are doing we will give you the same treatment we will give isabeau. <<<<---- :feets:

ooh.....I hope that's a promise...

Tamia78 said:
ooh.....I hope that's a promise...

Once you're in the interrigating room and in the stocks. I remove your shoes and you may change your mind about the promise.

Yea, though I walk thru the Valley of the Monkey, I will fear no evil......because I AM THE STEELERS BEAR OF SARCASM!!!

Fear my words, evil one!!!

no shock the monkey...... eeks did i just say that? actually im quoting from peter gabriel

isabeau

"King Kong was a chump compared to me!!!" Says The Evil Monkey.

(Office setting: Listening to the boombox repeatedly playing the song, "Brass Monkey, That Funky Monkey." Just like the commercial about those guys dancing to the song "Push It".)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back