• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's also list our Top Five Ticklish Models

WestchesterT

TMF Novice
The Top 5 Videos lists are fabulous. Let's keep that thread going, but I'd also like to see everyone's opinion about their 5 top ticklish models!!
I'll start with these:
1. Sara Lee (Femfeet/TC) AKA Mishel Harrison (FMC)
2. Julia Parton (mostly FMC)
3. Lily (Paradise Vision)
4. Cathryn Beaumont (mostly Harmony/Consensual Touch)
5. Shay Ruskin (FMC)
The above were selected for high levels of ticklishness and great laughter and reactions to tickling. All are highly enjoyable to watch.
It's funny how, in general, FMC's videos are not known for having great tickle videos, but they do have 3 girls working for them who are on my top 5 list (although I still consider Sara/Mishel a Femfeet girl, and she's - so far - done her best work there.)
Hoorable Mentions:
Tracy - Paradise Vision
Desi D'Angelo AKA Elise DeMedici - Harmony & CalStar
Miranda - TickleSlaves.com

- Westchester Tickler

Good post!!!!

1) Kristin Lea (love her)
2) Darby!!!!
3) DARLA CRANE
4) Sara Lee
5) Jacklyn Nick

I need to add someone: Erin from "Erin Loves To Be Tickled" (Yaqi Video). I just saw that video again today and she is awesome!
Now, Stitch: Darla Crane I'm surprised about. She acts ticklish, but you can usually tell. Mind you, she's done some OK stuff for FM (Tickle Hell 1, and others), but her best work was at Harmony (Tau Kappa Ticklers with Ashley Renee comes to mind). Still, I didn't think her body of work would merit Top Five status with all the people out there to choose from. But, hey, that's why we have this thread, so that everyone's opinions can be read!
(Also, I assume you meant Jacklyn Lick, not Nick?)
Let's hear from more of you!
- Westchester Tickler

Thanks for the correction, I kinda wrote that in haste.
Darla might not be the most honestly ticklish, but damn is she cute!!!! LOL
It's more she has just an all around ticklish quality to a model (nice feet!) and I'm quite partial to fair-skinned ticklees.

So you have me on pure ticklishness, but she's my kind of model!

Agree to Disagree

My top five, in no particular order:

1. Jackilyn Lick
2. Julia Parton
3. Ashley Renee
4. Sara from TC Vid
5. Darla Crane

Stitch62679 said:
Good post!!!!

4) Sara Lee
Speaking of Sara Lee look what I just found on Realtickling's website! A long clip of her being tickled. I think they just put it up recently because I didn't see it there a week ago. I LOVE SARA! I would seriously give up my entire bank account to have her for one night. :)
Sara getting tickled by the maid

dude, you gotta buy those clips....they arent giving it out for free...thats their whole new scam, theyll be selling 5 minute clips forever....somehow they have time to maintain that....

Can't do just five...

Just 5 models? Top five whole videos, okay. But top 5 models? I can't limit myself to that (ongoing self-restraint issues!). So if you'll forgive my "expanded" list here, these are MOST of the models that I would not hesitate to buy a video in which they were featured, if the tickling was done right...

SUMMER- Paradise Vision (also Jenny, Ariel, Vivianna, Tracy or Lily)
SARA- TC Videos (also Priscilla, Wendy, Kathy or Rachelle)
ERIN- Yaqi (also Oksana and Melissa)
FARRA- Magic Touch (also, Dita, Mary, Courtney)
MIRANDA- Tickleslaves
HAIFA- FrenchTickling (also, Nadia, Mathilde, Magalie, Lois)
DIANE- JanB (also Sam and Jan herself)
HOLLY RYDER- CalStar (also, Kiri Kelly, Ariel Cole, Whitney Prescott)
KRISTINE IMBOCH- Harmony Concepts
HEATHER STEWART- FM Concepts

How's that for a "Top 34"?!

Sara Lee

What is the name of the video that Sara is in from TC where she is tickled by a maid? I think it is called "Maid to Order" or something like that. I wish to trade for it and I have some excellent rare tickle videos to offer for it. Please email me if interested.

Vic Dee

[email protected]

Dove,...

...Does anyone remember the girl "Dove" from "The Contest"? She was really really attractive, and really ticklish. ...Didn't she drop out?

...Anyone seen or heard anything else from this georgeous lady?

1) Lily (Paradise Vision)
2) Julie Kyle (TC)
3) Julie (From PV's "Non consensual 2")
4) Jade (Paradise Vision)
5) Helene (FrenchTickling)

And yes, I'm a ParadiseVision fan, such a shame they only send tapes, which costs much from Europe :/

The Femfeet/TC video with Sara Lee and Maria the miad was "Maid To Laugh", one of their best videos. (Also liked Laffworks - another Sara Lee video - , Ticklish Merchandise and Agent Interrogation).
- Westchester Tickler

Maid to Laugh

Does anyone have "Maid to Laugh" with Sara Lee and wishes to trade it for something I may have that you may want? Please email me.

[email protected]

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back